People commenting on the SOTU address

...and it hasn't happened yet! Looks like some of the idiots here.

How can you comment on something that hasn't happened yet, if they are speaking about something that hasn't happened yet? See the irony?

You can be led to believe that it has happened even though you didn't watch it and you can present your thoughts about what the stupid bastard 'reporter' falsely claims was said in the speech that hasn't happened yet. The whole video is bullshit.

Hint: I am a Trump supporter. I plan to listen intently to what he says tomorrow night and then listen to what the batshit-crazy bitch, Maxine Waters says afterwards.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I prefer to read the speech..

i missed part of the speech,,,did Trump make a remark/comment about black people and light bulb installation?

He already did it? I planned on missing it....

On what SOTU address are they commenting? Surely not one that has yet to be delivered?
Yes. Not a good sign.

Not a good sign?

You didn't really expect a bunch of college bed wetters to be informed enough to even know it had not happened did you?

I have seen way too many of these On The Street types of interviews where these "educated" little tools have no idea who represents them, that are absolutely clueless regarding civics, and who not only refuse to question what they've been indoctrinated to believe, but react violently in some cases when faced with reality.

It's worse than "not a good sign". It's proof that our society is in severe decline when people in college resist learning or thinking at all, let alone outside the box.

That is the objective of the left though, they infiltrated the education system specifically to create...

FREE_SHIT.jpg

Forum List

Back