People getting fired

Yeah..said the Roy Moore supporters.. People showed how they felt about that, even after Trump supported the scumbag..

Tell me why Porter couldn't get a security clearance..?

----------------------------------------------- doesn't matter does it , The TRUMP had Porter working without a Security Clearance i GUESS EWing. Porter was let go or resigned due to silly outcry by dems , lefties , rinos , YOU and others is all that happened EWings .

Trump didn't even know about it Pismoe, this is why Trump is so mad at Kelly who did say he would resign..because Kelly kept Porter on knowing about the inability to get a security clearance.
-------------------------------- WHO KNOWS , --------- so says TRUMP in a public statement for public consumption . . I have no problem with Porter working with no Sec. Clearance . Kelly and others knew what he was doing in my opinion EWings .

Come on Pismoe... Why did I have to go through the intense security clearance just to work with women and children? This is in place to keep out problems in the workplace ..
Porter could have been blackmailed and worked right next to the president..

Now to be fair, I don't know if there were others in the past who worked in the WH without a security clearance.. I haven't checked.. but it is just not right.

Why? They had already heard of you! ;)

Yes my face was plastered all over the post office...

upload_2018-2-10_10-59-48.jpeg

a couple of days ago I heard a woman who was talking about Kelly and how he has lost much of the dignity once held before he joined this admin. Before he slandered a Congresswoman, before he called illegals 'too lazy'. She talked about how many people who work for Trump have had their character sucked dry, Sessions, Mueller, Comey, Priebus, Spicer, Sanders, Nunes etc. She ended by saying that Trump destroys dignity and character the same way the devil destroys souls

I don't need either you or Trump to tell me that 'innocent until proven guilty' is the law.

Yeah..said the Roy Moore supporters.. People showed how they felt about that, even after Trump supported the scumbag..

----------------------------------------------- doesn't matter does it , The TRUMP had Porter working without a Security Clearance i GUESS EWing. Porter was let go or resigned due to silly outcry by dems , lefties , rinos , YOU and others is all that happened EWings .

Trump didn't even know about it Pismoe, this is why Trump is so mad at Kelly who did say he would resign..because Kelly kept Porter on knowing about the inability to get a security clearance.
-------------------------------- WHO KNOWS , --------- so says TRUMP in a public statement for public consumption . . I have no problem with Porter working with no Sec. Clearance . Kelly and others knew what he was doing in my opinion EWings .

Come on Pismoe... Why did I have to go through the intense security clearance just to work with women and children? This is in place to keep out problems in the workplace ..

Now to be fair, I don't know if there were others in the past who worked in the WH without a security clearance.. I haven't checked.. but it is just not right.

---------------------------------------- I disagree , i trust the OLD BOYS network more that i trust government paid officials , politicians and functionaries some of whom may be part of 'mrobama' network , deep state or 'fifth column' . And i am being serious EWings . Remember , i am an 'old boy' and i know how we work even if i am a 68 year old blue collar 'old boy' EWings .

I think we tend to be blind to our own side's transgressions...

Regardless, this sets back women 50 years.

Anyone who hires a women is creating a liability for the company they work for - fact.
Feel free to state that to any woman applying for a job.

There is a man accusing one of the biggest supporters #MeToo in the news today..

Assemblywoman at forefront of #MeToo movement accused of sexual misconduct

a couple of days ago I heard a woman who was talking about Kelly and how he has lost much of the dignity once held before he joined this admin. Before he slandered a Congresswoman, before he called illegals 'too lazy'. She talked about how many people who work for Trump have had their character sucked dry, Sessions, Mueller, Comey, Priebus, Spicer, Sanders, Nunes etc. She ended by saying that Trump destroys dignity and character the same way the devil destroys souls
---------------------------------------------------------- the nameless woman can give OPINIONS for ever and a day but it means NOTHING Eddie !!

OJ was guilty and everyone knows it...but his money got him the best lawyers.

Trump says people are innocent until proven guilty, and O.J. was not proven guilty. Hillary was not proven guilty, Roy Moore wsa not proven guilty.

Why are some not guilty people assumed to be guilty, and others not? If they're going to scream "lock her up" why not "lock him up"

This is more than a double standard, more like a quadrilateral standard.

---------------------------------------------------------- the nameless woman can give OPINIONS for ever and a day but it means NOTHING Eddie !!
Well Mr pismoe I can wait until the next election to see what voters opinions are Are you repubs looking forwards to it too?

---------------------------------------- I disagree , i trust the OLD BOYS network more that i trust government paid officials , politicians and functionaries some of whom may be part of 'mrobama' network , deep state or 'fifth column' . And i am being serious EWings . Remember , i am an 'old boy' and i know how we work even if i am a 68 year old blue collar 'old boy' EWings .

I am 7 years younger..I always thought you were younger than me..

But times have changed , especially with all of the boys and girls raped in school, or sports..blah
these perverts ruined the trust..

But I remember my uncle had to have a security clearance to work at lockheed back in the 60's.. It has just been protocol for years and years.
Cops, Firemen all need to have security clearance..

OJ was guilty and everyone knows it...but his money got him the best lawyers.

Trump says people are innocent until proven guilty, and O.J. was not proven guilty. Hillary was not proven guilty, Roy Moore wsa not proven guilty.

Why are some not guilty people assumed to be guilty, and others not? If they're going to scream "lock her up" why not "lock him up"

This is more than a double standard, more like a quadrilateral standard.

Very true.. I am so sick of the overplayed Lock Her Up...

Anyone who hires a women is creating a liability for the company they work for - fact.

There is a man accusing one of the biggest supporters #MeToo in the news today..

Should she be sacked now?

When you have to pledge loyalty to a pos like trump you've lost your soul

She was supposedly drunk and was touching him ..

Yes, ALLEGEDLY. Should she be sacked now?

------------------------------------------------------- the whinging wusse must be one of 'mrobamas' Pajama Boys if he can't handle this silly event without going public . [he sounds like a silly giggling BOY] EWings

I am 7 years younger..I always thought you were younger than me..

But times have changed , especially with all of the boys and girls raped in school, or sports..blah
these perverts ruined the trust..

But I remember my uncle had to have a security clearance to work at lockheed back in the 60's.. It has just been protocol for years and years.
Cops, Firemen all need to have security clearance..
--------------------------------- Public Schools are over run by millenial types , mostly young liberal women who are as you say raping and poorly educating their students EWing . --- The big list: Female teachers with students --- i think that it was YOU that mentioned TEACHERS or schools EWings

Last edited:

Yes, ALLEGEDLY. Should she be sacked now?

It just shows you that it isn't just happening to the Trump team.. but I will say if there were police reports and pictures of a black eye...well tar and feather her.

Forum List

Back