🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People getting frustrated with Trump's unfulfilled promise

Our beloved Pres.Trump has everything under control.
He knows what is best for the country and his people.
We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :cool:

Dead McCain voted no , so what is Trump supposed to do about it, he is not a dictator like Obama was.
Read the article. Republicans controlled BOTH House and Senate when Trump took office and didn't do anything..nice try..oh..and McCain wasn't the only Republican who told Moscow Mitch to shove it on that vote

People are starting to ask tough questions about the promised Obamacare replacement...'Let Me Finish My Question': Voter Confronts Trump Over Efforts To Undermine Obamacare
Dem plant and no one cares about her comment. The trump haters try hanging their hats on the weirdest things. ObamaCare was and is a scam--that forced up the price of health care for everyone and did nothing to help anyone including this idiot woman if you believe her story. She claims that she has to pay $7000 out of pocket with Obama care on top of premiums and other fees-------WTH good is Obama scam insurance then? I am sure that she is saying that taxpayers pay tens of thousands $$$$ and that she pays an addition $7000 for medical care----why even bother having any insurance at all. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just pay doctors a $75 office visit and buy your medicine instead paying thousands upon thousands $$$$$. Trump is putting price control mechanisms which will force the cost of health care down for both the government and people seeking care.

Dead McCain voted no , so what is Trump supposed to do about it, he is not a dictator like Obama was.
Read the article. Republicans controlled BOTH House and Senate when Trump took office and didn't do anything..nice try..oh..and McCain wasn't the only Republican who told Moscow Mitch to shove it on that vote
He did nothing?

Trump personally saved me $800 a year by getting rid of Obama care tax/mandate

Read the article. Republicans controlled BOTH House and Senate when Trump took office and didn't do anything..

Try watching life rather than reading Yahoo!, Bent, Trump tried twice after getting in office but was stopped by the foul, malicious RINO you love, your tumor-brained pustule, McCain.
Jeezus..AGAIN..it took more than one Republican vote to kill Moscow Mitch's attempt to repeal Obamacare, so why are you obsessed with McCain?

People are starting to ask tough questions about the promised Obamacare replacement...'Let Me Finish My Question': Voter Confronts Trump Over Efforts To Undermine Obamacare
First what no one understands is we don't want it replaced. We want it ended as if it never was. It's total bull shit a has over doubled the price of my insurance for half the coverage and a deductible that can never be reached. Trump gave us the greatest economy we ever had. Thank God our economy was strong when this virus hit. I don't thing we would be where we are at today with that do nothing 0bama was still president.

Maybe you can name a country that is making a better recovery than the US. You can't. Just another rabid Trump hater that will never see anything good Trump has done. So go vote for Crooked hair sniffing Joe and he can sell us to China like Clinton did. Though he might have a hard time finding a secret bill and hillary hasn't already sold them. The people that have done the most damage to the US you crazies run for president. The first 4 years of obama he did nothing but sell our allies down the tubes when he wasn't sending thousands of guns to the worst bunch of murders in the Americas without any way of finding them behind the back of Mexico's Government. No jobs, no building, no nothing. What do the crazies do? Re-elect the jackass for another 4 years of nothing. Want to show a little intelligence? Don't vote.

First what no one understands is we don't want it replaced. We want it ended as if it never was. It's total bull shit a has over doubled the price of my insurance for half the coverage and a deductible that can never be reached. Trump gave us the greatest economy we ever had. Thank God our economy was strong when this virus hit. I don't thing we would be where we are at today with that do nothing 0bama was still president.

Maybe you can name a country that is making a better recovery than the US. You can't. Just another rabid Trump hater that will never see anything good Trump has done. So go vote for Crooked hair sniffing Joe and he can sell us to China like Clinton did. Though he might have a hard time finding a secret bill and hillary hasn't already sold them. The people that have done the most damage to the US you crazies run for president. The first 4 years of obama he did nothing but sell our allies down the tubes when he wasn't sending thousands of guns to the worst bunch of murders in the Americas without any way of finding them behind the back of Mexico's Government. No jobs, no building, no nothing. What do the crazies do? Re-elect the jackass for another 4 years of nothing. Want to show a little intelligence? Don't vote.
If you say so Putin

If you say so Putin
can you prove someone wrong mr Xi?....or is it just name calling?....

Forum List

Back