🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People getting frustrated with Trump's unfulfilled promise

People are starting to ask tough questions about the promised Obamacare replacement...'Let Me Finish My Question': Voter Confronts Trump Over Efforts To Undermine Obamacare
Bullshit Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises than anyone in the history of American politics bar none.
If you say so Putin

You people don’t hate Russia that much. Hil gave them uranium after Obama appeased, pleaded for mercy to let him get through the election so he could appease more. Bill got more speaking engagements at 6 digits per pop. Prove me wrong.

People are starting to ask tough questions about the promised Obamacare replacement...'Let Me Finish My Question': Voter Confronts Trump Over Efforts To Undermine Obamacare
Bullshit Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises than anyone in the history of American politics bar none.
If you say so Putin

You people don’t hate Russia that much. Hil gave them uranium after Obama appeased, pleaded for mercy to let him get through the election so he could appease more. Bill got more speaking engagements at 6 digits per pop. Prove me wrong.
Lies.

If you say so Putin

Lies.

Prove it

Apparently Obamacare didn't work too well for a person afflicted with a disease called "sarcoidosis" so what is this individual asking the President to do? Imagine Biden tackling a complicated issue like this.

If you say so Putin

Lies.

Prove it
How am I supposed to disprove your imaginary bullshit? Reporters, fact checkers, investigators, and congressional panels have already debunked all of that shit and yet you still have it stuck between your teeth.

You can't explain red to blind man.

Forum List

Back