People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

85DF6CC2-9F96-4780-9784-657D8430E48E.jpeg
It just keeps getting worse for him... and the people he screws.
A year ago, Trump told Carrier workers he saved their jobs, in return for giving the company $7M in taxpayer money.

In July, 340 of those workers were laid off. Today, 215 more of those workers are being laid off.

Trump lied to workers, all for a photo op.

Last edited:
Last night, President Trump received a standing ovation from a group of farmers after he told them they would no longer have to pay the estate tax. He forgot to mention that less than 0.1 percent of estate taxes are paid by small farmers.

His base keeps taking it up the ass and they cheer. Lol

Congresswoman Karen Bass:

Your language plunges our country back into the deep depths of history when espousing racism behind the closed oval office doors was not only permitted, but expected & encouraged. You diminish the presidency and embarrass us to the world. Your idol Andrew Jackson would be proud.

View attachment 171187 It just keeps getting worse for him... and the people he screws.
A year ago, Trump told Carrier workers he saved their jobs, in return for giving the company $7M in taxpayer money.

In July, 340 of those workers were laid off. Today, 215 more of those workers are being laid off.

Hey Breeze. You think laid off workers are funny?

Oh look the "shithole" comment was from "anonymous sources" - was it from that book? The one that's all hearsay?

Howard Fineman

Every time some might want to vaguely consider looking for a pony in the pile (Reagan metaphor) of the #Trump presidency, he comes up with something like “shithole.” What’s more, the WH statement about is defiantly proud.

Oh look the "shithole" comment was from "anonymous sources" - was it from that book? The one that's all hearsay?
It was directly from the orange idiot’s mouth.
He said it yesterday at a DACA meeting.

That “ hearsay” book Fire and Fire named names of staffers that said this prez is not fit to serve, an idiot, etc

Joy Reid

I'm the proud daughter of immigrants from British Guyana and the Congo. My immigrant family - my cousins, aunts, uncles and my husband's Jamaican family - have contributed MIGHTILY to this country. Yet Trump, of all people, views us as useless products of "shithole countries."

That “ hearsay” book Fire and Fire named names of staffers that said this prez is not fit to serve, an idiot, etc

Ah so it's just anonymous sources then, at least according to the article you linked. Do you have another link that has actual legit sources?

The US needs ALLIES... and this mentally ill prez is blowing it big time.
Yea,....we desperately need the Haitian army to help us out in the next war. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
How about England ??? Many in Parliment wants him banned from their country for retreeting a video of a violent far right Group.

England?
View attachment 171187 It just keeps getting worse for him... and the people he screws.

Did Carrier move to Mexico?

ALL journalists from now on, when referring to Trump, must use the word “racist” as a factual description of him. “The racist president of the US, Donald Trump, flew today to...” Or, “Trump, a racist, met with leaders of Congress...” Or,“Today, the racist Trump, signed a bill...”

I think you are hilarious.

Ah so it's just anonymous sources then, at least according to the article you linked. Do you have another link that has actual legit sources?
I said JUST THE OPPOSITE. Michael Wolff named some the exact people that had horrible things to say about this POS president
Do your own homework.
There wasn’t one person who worked in the WH that had anything positive to say about him. , not one..

I said JUST THE OPPOSITE. Michael Wolff named some the exact people that had NOTHING positive to say about this POS president
Do your own homework.

You're the one who posted the article and it didn't say "wolffe's sources" or anything like that, it said "ANONYMOUS SOURCES" - I'm pointing it out, deal with it.

Only reply to the OP I will make...
I don't give a flying fuck.

Forum List

Back