People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

“@realDonaldTrump no one from Norway wants to come to this shithole country. They have healthcare for all, family leave, free education and real gun control.”

Hit him where it hurts... on Twitter..

People On Twitter Tell Trump No One In Norway Wants To Come To His 'Shithole Country' | HuffPost

Please no, not the twitter. Send the clean hippies that look dirty from ANTIFA, just please don’t hit him on the twitter. It’s to cruel. Man you are a fucktard.

on cue...., people speak out against the deplorable things this president does... you have to criticize them.
Wash, rinse. repeat..

I'm pointing out that if you live in glass houses, you shouldn't be throwing rocks.
No you’re doing exactly what your masters tell you to do. DONT THINK, just defend the indefensible..

It's 'indefensible', to desire to limit immigration from places filled with people who are uneducated and who will likely strain our government resources further ?

I've got news for you sir, YOUR position is the one that is 'indefensible'.
I see you haven’t been paying atte
I said JUST THE OPPOSITE. Michael Wolff named some the exact people that had NOTHING positive to say about this POS president
Do your own homework.

You're the one who posted the article and it didn't say "wolffe's sources" or anything like that, it said "ANONYMOUS SOURCES" - I'm pointing it out, deal with it.
You were referring about Wolff’s book right?
Why don’t you read it yourself.
Oh wait.you can’t. It’s such a runaway best seller it’s impossible to get. I have mine on order..

No, I was referring to exactly what I said in my fucking post you dolt. The whole "shithole" comment - which the article you posted supposedly "proving" it happened notes was reported by "anonymous sources" - AKA it's probably bullshit.

As for the book, I frankly couldn't care less about the gossip rumor mill of a questionable journalist/author ~shrug~
a number of people in the meeting heard him say ityou uninformed DOLT... but only two dem congressmen were honest enough to report it.
Of course the enabler republicans wouldn’t touch it

You mean two dem congressmen who can't be trusted to attend important negotiations.
Two dem congressmen who couldn't wait to get to the media to earn their un-American, scum cred.
Two dem congressmen who help prove, time after time, that dems cannot be trusted with leadership.
Of course in your deplorable world if their Dems they can’t be trusted
As I said the WH has had ample time to DENY he made the racist comments. They DID Not
Now the whole world knows about it and it makes us Americans look like shit..
I hope you’re happy.

“@realDonaldTrump no one from Norway wants to come to this shithole country. They have healthcare for all, family leave, free education and real gun control.”

People On Twitter Tell Trump No One In Norway Wants To Come To His 'Shithole Country' | HuffPost

Please no, not the twitter. Send the clean hippies that look dirty from ANTIFA, just please don’t hit him on the twitter. It’s to cruel. Man you are a fucktard.
The whole world is appalled at your POS president and that’s the best you can do? Lmao. Ya know who takes twitter seriously?
Your serial sex offender..

Yet more than 400 immigrated to the US last year. Sounds to me like someone doesn't know what they're talking about.

I’m just reporting the news and the facts. The whole world is outraged once again at this slimy POS prez. I hope your happy.

It was directly from the orange idiot’s mouth.
He said it yesterday at a DACA meeting.

That “ hearsay” book Fire and Fire named names of staffers that said this prez is not fit to serve, an idiot, etc

Ah so it's just anonymous sources then, at least according to the article you linked. Do you have another link that has actual legit sources?
I said JUST THE OPPOSITE. Michael Wolff named some the exact people that had NOTHING positive to say about this POS president
Do your own homework.

You're the one who posted the article and it didn't say "wolffe's sources" or anything like that, it said "ANONYMOUS SOURCES" - I'm pointing it out, deal with it.
Oh wait.you can’t. It’s such a runaway best seller it’s impossible to get. I have mine on order..

There are many critics now saying the book is littered with hearsay and inaccuracies. It is however opioid for liberals.
Critics who work for Fox.

I'm pointing out that if you live in glass houses, you shouldn't be throwing rocks.
No you’re doing exactly what your masters tell you to do. DONT THINK, just defend the indefensible..

It's 'indefensible', to desire to limit immigration from places filled with people who are uneducated and who will likely strain our government resources further ?

I've got news for you sir, YOUR position is the one that is 'indefensible'.
I see you haven’t been paying atte

No, I was referring to exactly what I said in my fucking post you dolt. The whole "shithole" comment - which the article you posted supposedly "proving" it happened notes was reported by "anonymous sources" - AKA it's probably bullshit.

As for the book, I frankly couldn't care less about the gossip rumor mill of a questionable journalist/author ~shrug~
a number of people in the meeting heard him say ityou uninformed DOLT... but only two dem congressmen were honest enough to report it.
Of course the enabler republicans wouldn’t touch it

You mean two dem congressmen who can't be trusted to attend important negotiations.
Two dem congressmen who couldn't wait to get to the media to earn their un-American, scum cred.
Two dem congressmen who help prove, time after time, that dems cannot be trusted with leadership.
Of course in your deplorable world if their Dems they can’t be trusted
As I said the WH has had ample time to DENY he made the racist comments. They DID Not
Now the whole world knows about it and it makes us Americans look like shit..
I hope you’re happy.

Yes, very happy watching you libtards run around with your hair on fire over factual statements. What you don’t get is , that’s most likely the reason Trump ran away with the election Hillary lost. Americans don’t want non English speaking diseased illegals coming here anymore. Don’t worry after eight years of this depicted below one can see how a weakling likeyou would be alarmed.

29071188-BC9E-4EC2-863A-DC8023EA6C68.jpeg

I really wish his comment hadn't been leaked. It didn't tell us anything new about Trump, but it is really embarrassing that the rest of the world had to hear about it. Just how badly will this guy screw up our relationships/standing in the world with his big fat mouth?

The whole world is appalled at your POS president and that’s the best you can do? Lmao. Ya know who takes twitter seriously?

Wait, did you just accuse me of being a sex offender ? Is that not a rule violation? I mean damn. Seeing how the Tav makes you so unstable I’m thinking you are the next church shooter. That, and it’s you democrats ho support rapists with yalls Bill Clinton and Harvy Weinstein. You likely dream about raping people. As we can see, you support those who act on their sexual proclivities very loudly.

It seems people from Norway, are the last ones who should be pointing fingers at Trump or Americans who are disgusted with immigration from shitholes.

Norway particularly bad on racism – British academic

Xenophobia is strong in Norway and the public debate on immigration is fundamentally negative, according to a recent study.

In her inquiry into xenophobia, Teaching Fellow at University of Leeds Mette Wiggen concludes that “I think this negativity is worse in Norway than in European countries with a longer history of immigration,” she says, adding that social media is partly to blame.

“On Facebook you often see young people leaving comments like 'I'm not racist, but if they can't behave the way we want them to they should just pack it up and go home.’ Today such comments are commonplace.”

Wiggen suggests that this is a new form of racism, which is less visible as it focuses on cultural and not ethnical differences.

“People argue that this isn't racism because the alleged problem is in the culture and not the race, but it's not that different, really.”

Norway particularly bad on racism – British academic
No wonder our President is wishing they'd move here!

I really wish his comment hadn't been leaked. It didn't tell us anything new about Trump, but it is really embarrassing that the rest of the world had to hear about it. Just how badly will this guy screw up our relationships/standing in the world with his big fat mouth?

Sure.

E383E52F-DABB-4B89-9F91-60F851C6C31B.jpeg

So, many US media companies will not use the word “shithole” in their reports that Trump called Haiti, El Salvador & Africa “shitholes” because the language might offend the public.

Think that over.

Why, Trump didn't say it in public.

Looks like Norway has similar feelings about immigration like Trump.

Norway: Migrant Quality, Not Quantity

"The country's carefully regulated effort to allow only selected migrants to be admitted"

Norway's migration policy is similar to its attitude towards the European Union (EU). Though it has not joined the EU and remains outside the reach of most EU policy, many of its independent decisions — particularly regarding its relationship to European borders and migration policy management — have a uniquely European character.

The country's carefully regulated effort to allow only selected migrants to be admitted, together with its commitment to ensuring social equality for those who arrive, closely fits the model to which many other European countries (with varying degrees of success) aspire.

Norway: Migrant Quality, Not Quantity
on cue...., people speak out against the deplorable things this president does... you have to criticize them.
Wash, rinse. repeat..

So now truth is indefensible?

How many of us had ancestors that didn't immigrate from some shithole country?

Ah so it's just anonymous sources then, at least according to the article you linked. Do you have another link that has actual legit sources?
Do your own homework.

There are many critics now saying the book is littered with hearsay and inaccuracies. It is however opioid for liberals.
Wolff’s book is being read in about 40 countries. Everyone in the world is going to know what the WH staff thinks of this “
Unfit president.”
Makes me smile.
Dems are up by 17 points already for Nov. after the fallout from the fat dope’s abrasive comments watch that number soar.
Dems have enthusiasm. Republicans don’t..

40 country's?

LMFAO.

And that means what exactly ?

Who care about the world tard lol, they need us way more then we need them, God are you brainwashed powder puff

Forum List

Back