People Surrounded by Armed Troops with Select Fire Weapons....

Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.

But you're cool with cops having full auto assault rifles to protect your white elites at the Capitol.
I'm cool with police tac squads having full auto weapons and definitely cool with National Guard troops having their issue weapons. Why? Aren't you? I know a bunch of former military (now civilians) that have or have had full auto weapons. Of course in my circles, those people don't carry them on the streets or use them in crime.

Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.
It says the right to bear arms. It does not say the right to store arms on your property.

But you're cool with cops having full auto assault rifles to protect your white elites at the Capitol.
I'm cool with police tac squads having full auto weapons and definitely cool with National Guard troops having their issue weapons. Why? Aren't you? I know a bunch of former military (now civilians) that have or have had full auto weapons. Of course in my circles, those people don't carry them on the streets or use them in crime.

So you believe in giving extra rights to people with badges. Got it.

It says the right to bear arms. It does not say the right to store arms on your property.
Bear them all you want on your property. Should be better regulated out in public.

Bear them all you want on your property. Should be better regulated out in public.
Criminals don't follow regulations dummy. All you accomplish is making people easy victims.

So you believe in giving extra rights to people with badges. Got it.
Dude. You read the laws. Law enforcement has always had extra rights you didn't. Not uncommon within reason. I have found no reason to be alarmed really, except for that "No Knock" thing.

....are haranguing you - innocent law abiding citizens- about how you need to have your 2nd Amendment right eroded and abridged.

View attachment 471510
They aren't surrounding me, and I don't think you whack-jobs should be allowed to have slingshots.
you are the whack off ...who gives 2 shits if you like guns or not? no one...if we want guns, thats no business of yours, unless you break into my house, then it will be your business, very briefly
Oooh I love internet tough guys!!

I have no problem at all with guns, I just don't think certain wackos should have access to them.
Then maybe you'd do better to mind your own business. Deciding who should have or not have guns is NOT any of your business. You poke your nose in somebody else's business you should not be surprised at a negative response.
Lol, somebody's triggered!

Criminals don't follow regulations dummy. All you accomplish is making people easy victims.
Gosh, then why do we have laws at all?

Sure thing little foreign sweetie, just as soon as criminals can be legally required to do everything on your list.

If our current administration mistrusts those armed troops currently surrounding them in DC that they won't even issue them any ammunition or feed them properly, just imagine how our current administration feels about those of us who actually do have live ammunition.

They are terrified (of us)

That's a good thing,

....are haranguing you - innocent law abiding citizens- about how you need to have your 2nd Amendment right eroded and abridged.

View attachment 471510
They aren't surrounding me, and I don't think you whack-jobs should be allowed to have slingshots.
Fortunately, what you think is immaterial to my rights ;) Between the plandemic and crazy mass shooters, don't you think you should be under your bed just now? Oh, and there are about 100 million of us "whack-jobs". Now THAT'S an "inconvenient truth"
There's no where near a hundred million of you wackos.

Really, the FBI reported that there were 8.4 million new gun owners just last year. The NICS system logged more than 21 million background checks in 2020. The fact is you have no clue how many gun owners are out here.

Sure thing little foreign sweetie, just as soon as criminals can be legally required to do everything on your list.

Background checks, training and licensing are not about crime, honey. They are about public safety. We can have good regulation and still keep our weapons. Try to remember the only gun grab in at least the last 70 years was under George Bush, the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans after Katrina and I don't think most of those homeowners ever got them back. You may be looking the wrong direction.

That is defacto registration, fucking fool.
You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.

Oh, good for you, so what?

Background checks, training and licensing are not about crime, honey. They are about public safety. We can have good regulation and still keep our weapons. Try to remember the only gun grab in at least the last 70 years was under George Bush, the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans after Katrina and I don't think most of those homeowners ever got them back. You may be looking the wrong direction.

As you know, President Bush had nothing to do with the door to door seizure of guns in New Orleans after Katrina. That was all Mayor Ray Nahin and the police chief.

You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.

Oh, good for you, so what?
Nothing wrong with buying and passing the checks. What's with you? You buy from the black market of stolen guns? If I ever have to shoot somebody, it won't be with a weapon stolen in a Texas home breakin, like my buddy found on the railroad tracks here in Jackson TN. Sheriff's department identified it and were trying to locate the owner, who bought it legally down there over 800 miles away.

You're as naive as you are a blind fucking hack. Or do your friend call you Halfsack?

The IRS and FISA courts were never supposed to abused for political purposes, but they have been, and brazenly so....And jackass rubes like you act as though these atrocities are one-offs.

I used to feel sorry for drips like you, but you bring your rank naive stupidity upon yourself....You deserve a trip to the re-education camp.
Been around 66 years seeing the government, and have not been brought to harm by it yet. Clean up your act and they will not bother with you either. You just aren't that special or at least you haven't shown why you are and why I should follow you. Re-education camp my ass. Put down that crack pipe and clear your brain or what's left of it, Oneball.
1616566221847.png

I've owned guns for over forty years and I haven't seen a one of them jump out and harm anyone yet either.

However if you want the government to push for gun control then tell those government officials to have their security forces turn in theirs first.

*****SMILE*****

:)

1616566561184.png

I'm not.

If the government says that a firearm or anything is banned from civilian use then that same ban should apply to all law enforcement and other civilian agencies too. If they can have it then I can have it.

If it's only meant for the military then the only ones who should have access to them are the military.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back