People Surrounded by Armed Troops with Select Fire Weapons....

All they have to do is say you are a threat to yourself because of mental issues and will come and get yer guns. The case goes to the Supreme Court soon.
Quit trying make them more paranoid, Glow Dude. You know it's not that simple and they're paranoid enough already.
Tell us which proposed regulation would have stopped ANY of the mass shootings of the last 20 years, fucking nitwits.

All they have to do is say you are a threat to yourself because of mental issues and will come and get yer guns. The case goes to the Supreme Court soon.
Quit trying make them more paranoid, Glow Dude. You know it's not that simple and they're paranoid enough already.
Tell us which proposed regulation would have stopped ANY of the mass shootings of the last 20 years, fucking nitwits.
Noticed how armed humans couldn't stop him?

Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.

The bloated, greedy and corrupt whore we have as a government has never regulated anything well at any time.

When both pathetic excuses for a party aren't fucking the American people over, they're busy fucking themselves.

Which eventually leads to more fucking of the American people.
Can't really disagree with that. I would like to see rifles off the streets, though. I don't really care if they are idiot at home and I love watching YouTube.

Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.

The bloated, greedy and corrupt whore we have as a government has never regulated anything well at any time.

When both pathetic excuses for a party aren't fucking the American people over, they're busy fucking themselves.

Which eventually leads to more fucking of the American people.
Can't really disagree with that. I would like to see rifles off the streets, though. I don't really care if they are idiot at home and I love watching YouTube.
Rifles aren't on the streets, fuckwit.

The killing zone that is the south side of Chicago is nearly all shot up with handguns that are stolen and sold through gangs.

That is defacto registration, fucking fool.
You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.
You're as naive as you are a blind fucking hack. Or do your friend call you Halfsack?

The IRS and FISA courts were never supposed to abused for political purposes, but they have been, and brazenly so....And jackass rubes like you act as though these atrocities are one-offs.

I used to feel sorry for drips like you, but you bring your rank naive stupidity upon yourself....You deserve a trip to the re-education camp.
Been around 66 years seeing the government, and have not been brought to harm by it yet. Clean up your act and they will not bother with you either. You just aren't that special or at least you haven't shown why you are and why I should follow you. Re-education camp my ass. Put down that crack pipe and clear your brain or what's left of it, Oneball.

That is defacto registration, fucking fool.
You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.
You're as naive as you are a blind fucking hack. Or do your friend call you Halfsack?

The IRS and FISA courts were never supposed to abused for political purposes, but they have been, and brazenly so....And jackass rubes like you act as though these atrocities are one-offs.

I used to feel sorry for drips like you, but you bring your rank naive stupidity upon yourself....You deserve a trip to the re-education camp.
Been around 66 years seeing the government, and have not been brought to harm by it yet. Clean up your act and they will not bother with you either. You just aren't that special or at least you haven't shown why you are and why I should follow you. Re-education camp my ass. Put down that crack pipe and clear your brain or what's left of it, Oneball.
The Jews in Warsaw "just complied" too, bootlicking dope.

....are haranguing you - innocent law abiding citizens- about how you need to have your 2nd Amendment right eroded and abridged.

View attachment 471510
They aren't surrounding me, and I don't think you whack-jobs should be allowed to have slingshots.
you are the whack off ...who gives 2 shits if you like guns or not? no one...if we want guns, thats no business of yours, unless you break into my house, then it will be your business, very briefly
Oooh I love internet tough guys!!

I have no problem at all with guns, I just don't think certain wackos should have access to them.

I see a bunch of idiots treating troops like slave labor with piss-poor food conditions and no housing while putting illegal aliens up in hotels. Great way to make sure the troops are on your side.

Tommy
Rudyard Kipling

boots.jpg
I WENT into a public 'ouse to get a pint o' beer,
The publican 'e up an' sez, " We serve no red-coats here."
The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die,
I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:
O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, go away " ;
But it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play
The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
O it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play.

I went into a theatre as sober as could be,
They gave a drunk civilian room, but 'adn't none for me;
They sent me to the gallery or round the music-'alls,
But when it comes to fightin', Lord! they'll shove me in the stalls!
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, wait outside ";
But it's " Special train for Atkins " when the trooper's on the tide
The troopship's on the tide, my boys, the troopship's on the tide,
O it's " Special train for Atkins " when the trooper's on the tide.

Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap.
An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit
Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit.
Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Tommy, 'ow's yer soul? "
But it's " Thin red line of 'eroes " when the drums begin to roll
The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll,
O it's " Thin red line of 'eroes, " when the drums begin to roll.

We aren't no thin red 'eroes, nor we aren't no blackguards too,
But single men in barricks, most remarkable like you;
An' if sometimes our conduck isn't all your fancy paints,
Why, single men in barricks don't grow into plaster saints;
While it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Tommy, fall be'ind,"
But it's " Please to walk in front, sir," when there's trouble in the wind
There's trouble in the wind, my boys, there's trouble in the wind,
O it's " Please to walk in front, sir," when there's trouble in the wind.

You talk o' better food for us, an' schools, an' fires, an' all:
We'll wait for extry rations if you treat us rational.
Don't mess about the cook-room slops, but prove it to our face
The Widow's Uniform is not the soldier-man's disgrace.
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Chuck him out, the brute! "
But it's " Saviour of 'is country " when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An 'Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool - you bet that Tommy sees!

....are haranguing you - innocent law abiding citizens- about how you need to have your 2nd Amendment right eroded and abridged.

View attachment 471510
They aren't surrounding me, and I don't think you whack-jobs should be allowed to have slingshots.
Fortunately, what you think is immaterial to my rights ;) Between the plandemic and crazy mass shooters, don't you think you should be under your bed just now? Oh, and there are about 100 million of us "whack-jobs". Now THAT'S an "inconvenient truth"
There's no where near a hundred million of you wackos.
says the wacko in front of the mirror...you are the only insecure, biased idiot whining, and spewing shit
Huh? Your imagination isn't reality.

View attachment 471510

If the shit hit the fan for one and all, y'all would brush the wrinkles out of your skirts while whack jobs present an armed defense that benefits even you
tenor (17).gif

View attachment 471510
you are the whack off ...who gives 2 shits if you like guns or not? no one...if we want guns, thats no business of yours, unless you break into my house, then it will be your business, very briefly
Oooh I love internet tough guys!!

I have no problem at all with guns, I just don't think certain wackos should have access to them.
Then maybe you'd do better to mind your own business. Deciding who should have or not have guns is NOT any of your business. You poke your nose in somebody else's business you should not be surprised at a negative response.

Give em up now.....or give em up later.

This battle was lost before it began.

No will to defend freedom. Pathetic....but reality.

If our current administration mistrusts those armed troops currently surrounding them in DC that they won't even issue them any ammunition or feed them properly, just imagine how our current administration feels about those of us who actually do have live ammunition.

I heard a knowledgeable talking head on a news program a day or so ago say the National Guard in D.C. had no ammo for their weapons. That might be standard policy or it might indicate Pelosi mistrusts the troops she has guarding her as they took an oath to solemnly swear (or affirm) that they would support and defend the Constitution of the United States and their State of against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Nancy would love to tear up the Constitution just like she tore up Trump’s State of the Union Address.

The left disagrees with you and views you as a domestic terrorist.

But you're cool with cops having full auto assault rifles to protect your white elites at the Capitol.

View attachment 471510
Fortunately, what you think is immaterial to my rights ;) Between the plandemic and crazy mass shooters, don't you think you should be under your bed just now? Oh, and there are about 100 million of us "whack-jobs". Now THAT'S an "inconvenient truth"
Damn skippy

They can get fucked. Violently so.

If our current administration mistrusts those armed troops currently surrounding them in DC that they won't even issue them any ammunition or feed them properly, just imagine how our current administration feels about those of us who actually do have live ammunition.

They are terrified (of us)
Crazy, unintelligent people with guns......not a warm fuzzy feeling.

They probably don't and shouldn't. If they knew some of my skill sets, yes they might, but I get along great with government agencies.

Forum List

Back