People Surrounded by Armed Troops with Select Fire Weapons....

Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.

Sure thing little foreign sweetie, just as soon as criminals can be legally required to do everything on your list.

Background checks, training and licensing are not about crime, honey. They are about public safety. We can have good regulation and still keep our weapons. Try to remember the only gun grab in at least the last 70 years was under George Bush, the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans after Katrina and I don't think most of those homeowners ever got them back. You may be looking the wrong direction.

A criminal can not be required to do training, in fact it's illegal, they can not be required to apply for a license, that would be a 4th amendment violation. They also can't be required to do background checks on private sales for the same reason. And the 2nd amendment is not about home defense or hunting. BTW none of the people you mentioned typed the BS, you did. Also you might want to find your English teachers and bitch slap them for not teaching you the proper uses of "accept" and "except".

Last edited:
Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.
That is defacto registration, fucking fool.
You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.

Oh, good for you, so what?
Nothing wrong with buying and passing the checks. What's with you? You buy from the black market of stolen guns? If I ever have to shoot somebody, it won't be with a weapon stolen in a Texas home breakin, like my buddy found on the railroad tracks here in Jackson TN. Sheriff's department identified it and were trying to locate the owner, who bought it legally down there over 800 miles away.

There is something wrong with background checks when they don't work, as they didn't work with the Boulder Colorado terrorist. He was known by the FBI but still bought the weapon a few days before the shooting. He legally-purchased the weapon, filled out the BATF Form 4473, and underwent an NICS background check.

Simply adding laws on top of laws is not the way to do things when the existing laws don't even work.

Here We Go - FBI Knew Boulder, Colorado, Suspect Identity Prior to Shooting - The Last Refuge

How many rifles do you see "on the streets"?

....are haranguing you - innocent law abiding citizens- about how you need to have your 2nd Amendment right eroded and abridged.

View attachment 471510
They aren't surrounding me, and I don't think you whack-jobs should be allowed to have slingshots.
you are the whack off ...who gives 2 shits if you like guns or not? no one...if we want guns, thats no business of yours, unless you break into my house, then it will be your business, very briefly
Oooh I love internet tough guys!!

I have no problem at all with guns, I just don't think certain wackos should have access to them.
the only wack job i would be concerned about owning a gun....is you
go rest that half a brain cell

....are haranguing you - innocent law abiding citizens- about how you need to have your 2nd Amendment right eroded and abridged.

View attachment 471510
They aren't surrounding me, and I don't think you whack-jobs should be allowed to have slingshots.
Fortunately, what you think is immaterial to my rights ;) Between the plandemic and crazy mass shooters, don't you think you should be under your bed just now? Oh, and there are about 100 million of us "whack-jobs". Now THAT'S an "inconvenient truth"
There's no where near a hundred million of you wackos.
says the wacko in front of the mirror...you are the only insecure, biased idiot whining, and spewing shit
Huh? Your imagination isn't reality.
wow, thanx 4 that bit of wisdom, retard...go crawl under a rock, and inject yourself with a brain...

Tell us which proposed regulation would have stopped ANY of the mass shootings of the last 20 years, fucking nitwits.

We know that background checks are absolutely worthless because the Muslim terrorist passed a background checks six days earlier and that didn't do jackshit to stop him from killing Americans.

I wonder why the Joe Dufus administration hasn't called this mass shooting an act of Muslim terrorism?

Is it because they are planning to bring in hundered of thousand of Muslim assholes?

You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.

Nothing wrong with buying and passing the checks. What's with you? You buy from the black market of stolen guns? If I ever have to shoot somebody, it won't be with a weapon stolen in a Texas home breakin, like my buddy found on the railroad tracks here in Jackson TN. Sheriff's department identified it and were trying to locate the owner, who bought it legally down there over 800 miles away.

There is something wrong with background checks when they don't work, as they didn't work with the Boulder Colorado terrorist. He was known by the FBI but still bought the weapon a few days before the shooting. He legally-purchased the weapon, filled out the BATF Form 4473, and underwent an NICS background check.

Simply adding laws on top of laws is not the way to do things when the existing laws don't even work.

Here We Go - FBI Knew Boulder, Colorado, Suspect Identity Prior to Shooting - The Last Refuge

Background checks never work because past behavior is not a an indication of future behavior. Also, it never prevents anybody from getting a firearm if they want one.

Of course the most important reason is that it is a violation of our Constitutional rights.

If you have to get government permission to enjoy a right that it says in the Constitution that shall not be infringed then it is really not a right, is it?

Liberals are bad about ignoring the individual Liberties guaranteed in the Constitution, aren't they?

View attachment 471510
It is you who are killing each other. It is your agendas that we live by for many decades. So who are the whack-jobs? You never look at the other side or sides of what you create. You move onto the next agenda and at times put band aids on the agendas pushed in the past. This is supposed to be the government of the people. Not of the government. Those tyrants believe in themselves to be total rulers over the general population. It is just the real "resistance" is not you. And it has not one much to stop the tyranny you are pushing because it is hidden behind social justice edicts.

Joe Dufus now wants to violate two of our Constitutional rights to further his vile despicable anti gun agenda! Why would anybody have been dumb enough to vote for this asshole?

Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant

View attachment 471510
Fortunately, what you think is immaterial to my rights ;) Between the plandemic and crazy mass shooters, don't you think you should be under your bed just now? Oh, and there are about 100 million of us "whack-jobs". Now THAT'S an "inconvenient truth"

Really, the FBI reported that there were 8.4 million new gun owners just last year. The NICS system logged more than 21 million background checks in 2020. The fact is you have no clue how many gun owners are out here.

I wasn't talking about gun owners. I was referring to RWNJ whack-a-doodles.

View attachment 471510
you are the whack off ...who gives 2 shits if you like guns or not? no one...if we want guns, thats no business of yours, unless you break into my house, then it will be your business, very briefly
Oooh I love internet tough guys!!

I have no problem at all with guns, I just don't think certain wackos should have access to them.
the only wack job i would be concerned about owning a gun....is you
go rest that half a brain cell
Lol.
tenor (14).gif

View attachment 471510
says the wacko in front of the mirror...you are the only insecure, biased idiot whining, and spewing shit
Huh? Your imagination isn't reality.
wow, thanx 4 that bit of wisdom, retard...go crawl under a rock, and inject yourself with a brain...
My previous post still applies.

View attachment 471510

What should be the criteria in your view to own a firearm?
Sanity.

Sanity is becoming increasingly subjective. How about a standardized cognitive behavioral test?

View attachment 471510

Sanity.

Sanity is becoming increasingly subjective. How about a standardized cognitive behavioral test?
Sanity is not subjective. The very fact that you think it is argues against yours.

View attachment 471510

Sanity.

Sanity is not subjective. The very fact that you think it is argues against yours.

But you're cool with cops having full auto assault rifles to protect your white elites at the Capitol.
I'm cool with police tac squads having full auto weapons and definitely cool with National Guard troops having their issue weapons. Why? Aren't you? I know a bunch of former military (now civilians) that have or have had full auto weapons. Of course in my circles, those people don't carry them on the streets or use them in crime.

View attachment 471587

I'm not.

If the government says that a firearm or anything is banned from civilian use then that same ban should apply to all law enforcement and other civilian agencies too. If they can have it then I can have it.

If it's only meant for the military then the only ones who should have access to them are the military.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not like every cop car has a full auto weapon at it's disposal and I just don't come across that many that do. I do believe that in an encounter with an armed criminal suspect ( I think of them as "enemy"), the cops should have access to overwhelming firepower. Same kind of advantage preferred by military, whether you have it or not. I do not have many interactions and never as a criminal suspect, but am equally armed in general. House is different. Better armed unless they go batsh#t crazy and come to wrong address. Glad many cities moving to ban no-knock. Anybody breaking in, in the night is a fair target threat, to be sorted out after that type of encounter. Inside my home, shoot first and ask questions later is valid and justifiable under the laws of my state.

View attachment 471510

Sanity.

Part of the problem is you people think anyone wanting to own a firearm is not sane yet Democrat elite wanting to be protected by firearms is very sane.

Background checks never work because past behavior is not a an indication of future behavior. Also, it never prevents anybody from getting a firearm if they want one.

Of course the most important reason is that it is a violation of our Constitutional rights.

If you have to get government permission to enjoy a right that it says in the Constitution that shall not be infringed then it is really not a right, is it?

Liberals are bad about ignoring the individual Liberties guaranteed in the Constitution, aren't they?
It's even worse....Background checks are a back door registration scam.

If you really believe the feds are discarding the information given for the background check after you clear, you are one dumb mofo.

Forum List

Back