People Surrounded by Armed Troops with Select Fire Weapons....

Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.

Sure thing little foreign sweetie, just as soon as criminals can be legally required to do everything on your list.

Background checks, training and licensing are not about crime, honey. They are about public safety. We can have good regulation and still keep our weapons. Try to remember the only gun grab in at least the last 70 years was under George Bush, the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans after Katrina and I don't think most of those homeowners ever got them back. You may be looking the wrong direction.

A criminal can not be required to do training, in fact it's illegal, they can not be required to apply for a license, that would be a 4th amendment violation. They also can't be required to do background checks on private sales for the same reason. And the 2nd amendment is not about home defense or hunting. BTW none of the people you mentioned typed the BS, you did. Also you might want to find your English teachers and bitch slap them for not teaching you the proper uses of "accept" and "except".

Am well aware criminals do not obey the law, but thank you Captain Obvious. 2nd amendment is definitely about defense, just not restricted to home or personal defense. Be advised, the only people I mentioned in the last two posts were, in point of face, responsible for the biggest gun grab in the US during my lifetime. If your were unaware, you can look it up in the government responses to Katrina.
I get in a hurry and do brain farts. If not for spell check and grammar check, would not have been nearly as impressive in college. Grammar check would catch a lot, but I don't compose in Word on here. Hardly a day goes by, I don't look at something typed and think, "WTF?". Luckily, grammar police only fire spitballs and gives them an opportunity to think something good about themselves and some of them really need those opportunities, judging by their mindset or philosophic point of view.

It is you who are killing each other. It is your agendas that we live by for many decades
I haven't killed anyone in years and I'd love to hear your description of my "agenda".

The Americans that Joe Dufus wants to deprive of their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms don't commit crimes.

Meanwhile the minority street thugs in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that commit most of the gun crimes will not be affected one iota. They will continue to commit the same crimes that they are now.

Not surrounding me. I favor background checks in all transfers (sale or gift) accept between direct family members and believe rifles have no place on the streets, yet you should be able to have any weapon you choose on your property to protect yourself and your family also should be able to hunt game with anything acceptable to the regulators in your state. That does not infringe. It is just well regulated.

Not me. I don't believe submission to a tyrannical govt. That's exactly what we have. They can burn to the ground.

Not me. I don't believe submission to a tyrannical govt. That's exactly what we have. They can burn to the ground.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::clap::clap::clap:

That is defacto registration, fucking fool.
You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.

Oh, good for you, so what?
Nothing wrong with buying and passing the checks. What's with you? You buy from the black market of stolen guns? If I ever have to shoot somebody, it won't be with a weapon stolen in a Texas home breakin, like my buddy found on the railroad tracks here in Jackson TN. Sheriff's department identified it and were trying to locate the owner, who bought it legally down there over 800 miles away.

There is something wrong with background checks when they don't work, as they didn't work with the Boulder Colorado terrorist. He was known by the FBI but still bought the weapon a few days before the shooting. He legally-purchased the weapon, filled out the BATF Form 4473, and underwent an NICS background check.

Simply adding laws on top of laws is not the way to do things when the existing laws don't even work.

Here We Go - FBI Knew Boulder, Colorado, Suspect Identity Prior to Shooting - The Last Refuge
Nothing works 100%. The dudes on brother says he had mental issues, but said nothing, informed nobody, did not get him help from anybody, so nothing happened to trigger a red flag law and that lack of action by family members and close associates is why red flag laws do not work.

And what is the point of a "background check"?
Unstable and dangerous people are going to be even more dangerous if they obtain flammables, toxins, or explosive chemicals than if they obtain firearms, since with those they can more easily commit mass murder and get away with it.

All background checks do is illegally discriminate against anyone who is listed as a convicted felon, like a person who bounced a check for over $100 or was caught with more than an ounce of pot. If a person pays taxes, it is illegal to deny them equal rights, including voting. (taxation without representation)

Obviously there are some severely dangerous people out there, but background checks to absolutely nothing because a person intent on suicide/murder, won't be deterred by a gun control penalty. Gun control penalties ONLY deter the honest, so work backwards completely.
What we have to do instead is to detect the severely dangerous and to force them to live under supervision.
That requires public health care.
The fix is simple, and has nothing at all to do with gun control.

You are just fucking paranoid? I have bought all but one ( that one passed down by dad) through registered fire arms dealers, after filling out the form and it being approved. No problem. I don't buy cheap guns. I register my warranties with the manufacturers also. Get a grip.

Nothing wrong with buying and passing the checks. What's with you? You buy from the black market of stolen guns? If I ever have to shoot somebody, it won't be with a weapon stolen in a Texas home breakin, like my buddy found on the railroad tracks here in Jackson TN. Sheriff's department identified it and were trying to locate the owner, who bought it legally down there over 800 miles away.

There is something wrong with background checks when they don't work, as they didn't work with the Boulder Colorado terrorist. He was known by the FBI but still bought the weapon a few days before the shooting. He legally-purchased the weapon, filled out the BATF Form 4473, and underwent an NICS background check.

Simply adding laws on top of laws is not the way to do things when the existing laws don't even work.

Here We Go - FBI Knew Boulder, Colorado, Suspect Identity Prior to Shooting - The Last Refuge
Nothing works 100%. The dudes on brother says he had mental issues, but said nothing, informed nobody, did not get him help from anybody, so nothing happened to trigger a red flag law and that lack of action by family members and close associates is why red flag laws do not work.
Background checks aren't 1% effective....You think a gangster on the south side of Chicago gives one single flying fuck about getting a background check when he's fencing stolen firearms?

....are haranguing you - innocent law abiding citizens- about how you need to have your 2nd Amendment right eroded and abridged.

View attachment 471510
They aren't surrounding me, and I don't think you whack-jobs should be allowed to have slingshots.
Fortunately, what you think is immaterial to my rights ;) Between the plandemic and crazy mass shooters, don't you think you should be under your bed just now? Oh, and there are about 100 million of us "whack-jobs". Now THAT'S an "inconvenient truth"
There's no where near a hundred million of you wackos.
says the wacko in front of the mirror...you are the only insecure, biased idiot whining, and spewing shit
Huh? Your imagination isn't reality.
wow, thanx 4 that bit of wisdom, retard...go crawl under a rock, and inject yourself with a brain...
My previous post still applies.
mine also, just in case, here it is:
wow, thanx 4 that bit of wisdom, retard...go crawl under a rock, and inject yourself with a brain...

How many rifles do you see "on the streets"?
None in Tennessee. We do not have open constitutional carry as some states do. You see a guy with an AR-15 with magazine in, walking toward Walmart, you assume he is probably a bad guy, right off the bat and if you are smart, you call 911.

None in Tennessee. We do not have open constitutional carry as some states do. You see a guy with an AR-15 with magazine in, walking toward Walmart, you assume he is probably a bad guy, right off the bat and if you are smart, you call 911.
...you assume he is probably a bad guy, right off the bat and if you are smart, you call 911.

When seconds count, the cops are minutes away.

You are flaming, first-order fucking buffoon.

I have never seen anyone open carrying a rifle anywhere but in the woods while hunting in my entire life.

Wrong.
The War on Drugs has made illegal drug sales so lucrative and without police protection, that most urban homes now are armed. And the person supplying the illegal drugs can also supply anyone with an illegal gun.
So red flag laws can't help at all really.

But there was several red flags in this guys record already, from the many fights he got into at school.

I have never seen anyone open carrying a rifle anywhere but in the woods while hunting in my entire life.

But think back to colonial days.
There were no cars back then, so in order to go hunting or even drill practice, you had to carry a rifle though the streets.
So then it is and must always remain legal to do so.
All you can legislate is that a firearm be unloaded in public.

But again, the point is calling 911 is pretty much pointless.
They won't get there for at least 15 minutes, after everything is all over.
People who believe police can protect them, are foolish.

"You don’t stop drunk drivers by getting rid of all sober drivers".

Senator John Kennedy

Wrong.
The War on Drugs has made illegal drug sales so lucrative and without police protection, that most urban homes now are armed. And the person supplying the illegal drugs can also supply anyone with an illegal gun.

But there was several red flags in this guys record already, from the many fights he got into at school.
Everything I said was correct and I stated why he did not trigger red flag and the reason red flag does not work. Fits of temper that do not end in conviction and jail time, do not come across on background checks and I am not certain they should. Back on the red flag crap, I suspect they are more often related to divorce and possibly pissed off spouses wanting to better their position in settlement or child custody, turning people in, but on that, I could be completely off base on that.

But you're cool with cops having full auto assault rifles to protect your white elites at the Capitol.
I'm cool with police tac squads having full auto weapons and definitely cool with National Guard troops having their issue weapons. Why? Aren't you? I know a bunch of former military (now civilians) that have or have had full auto weapons. Of course in my circles, those people don't carry them on the streets or use them in crime.

View attachment 471587

I'm not.

If the government says that a firearm or anything is banned from civilian use then that same ban should apply to all law enforcement and other civilian agencies too. If they can have it then I can have it.

If it's only meant for the military then the only ones who should have access to them are the military.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not like every cop car has a full auto weapon at it's disposal and I just don't come across that many that do. I do believe that in an encounter with an armed criminal suspect ( I think of them as "enemy"), the cops should have access to overwhelming firepower. Same kind of advantage preferred by military, whether you have it or not. I do not have many interactions and never as a criminal suspect, but am equally armed in general. House is different. Better armed unless they go batsh#t crazy and come to wrong address. Glad many cities moving to ban no-knock. Anybody breaking in, in the night is a fair target threat, to be sorted out after that type of encounter. Inside my home, shoot first and ask questions later is valid and justifiable under the laws of my state.

Not true.
All cop cars do have select fire, full auto rifles.
And the advantage we should want cops to have is NOT military at all, but being able to radio in for superior NUMBERS.

We do NOT want police to be able to escalate our cities into war zones.

But I agree we must end "no-knock warrants", except in the case of kidnappings or where there is a likely hostage situation.

Wrong.

Everything I said was correct and I stated why he did not trigger red flag and the reason red flag does not work. Fits of temper that do not end in conviction and jail time, do not come across on background checks and I am not certain they should. Back on the red flag crap, I suspect they are more often related to divorce and possibly pissed off spouses wanting to better their position in settlement or child custody, turning people in, but on that, I could be completely off base on that.

The school fights should have lead to psychological evaluation early one.
Likely it could then have been corrected early on.
So the solution is public health care, not red flag laws that are easily abused.

4E7B8D48-174A-4AD2-B626-B666B199C54B.jpeg

But you're cool with cops having full auto assault rifles to protect your white elites at the Capitol.
I'm cool with police tac squads having full auto weapons and definitely cool with National Guard troops having their issue weapons. Why? Aren't you? I know a bunch of former military (now civilians) that have or have had full auto weapons. Of course in my circles, those people don't carry them on the streets or use them in crime.

View attachment 471587

I'm not.

If the government says that a firearm or anything is banned from civilian use then that same ban should apply to all law enforcement and other civilian agencies too. If they can have it then I can have it.

If it's only meant for the military then the only ones who should have access to them are the military.

*****SMILE*****

Not like every cop car has a full auto weapon at it's disposal and I just don't come across that many that do. I do believe that in an encounter with an armed criminal suspect ( I think of them as "enemy"), the cops should have access to overwhelming firepower. Same kind of advantage preferred by military, whether you have it or not. I do not have many interactions and never as a criminal suspect, but am equally armed in general. House is different. Better armed unless they go batsh#t crazy and come to wrong address. Glad many cities moving to ban no-knock. Anybody breaking in, in the night is a fair target threat, to be sorted out after that type of encounter. Inside my home, shoot first and ask questions later is valid and justifiable under the laws of my state.

1616615709743.png

If civil law enforcement thinks it needs that kind of overwhelming firepower because of the criminals then its a good bet I might need that kind of firepower to combat the criminals too.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back