People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

If you go by the shocking 'Black on White' crime statistics, White People do have a legitimate right to fear Black Males at this point. It may not be a PC thing to say, but it is the ugly reality.

You should have a bigger fear of other whites. They legitimately commit more crimes against other whites. But we get your angle here. Blacks are scary.

YAWN
is there a left-wing idiot capable of making a point without using a straw man, red herring or non sequitur

in cross-racial crime; despite the left-wing nutjob meme; Black people victimize White people at a far greater rate than the other way around

oh and Black people victimize other black people at a MUCH MUCH HIGHER FREQUENCY than White peopel victimize other Whites

It's the dirty little secret the Communist/Progressive Race-Baiters don't want to get out. African Americans are committing a shockingly disproportionate amount of crimes in America. For their population numbers, their crime rate is astonishing.

No other race is committing more crimes against other races than African Americans. For instance, there is virtually no 'Asian on Black' or 'White on Black' crime in America. It's time to address that ugly reality.
What would you like to do, put all the ******* back on the boats in chains and send them home like they were brought here?

If you go by the shocking 'Black on White' crime statistics, White People do have a legitimate right to fear Black Males at this point. It may not be a PC thing to say, but it is the ugly reality.

Are you scared of any other colors? Blue? Green? I guess you wear pink every day, so you're probably not afraid of that one...

Oh gawd, quit stalking you angry little weirdo. Try to stay on-topic.

YOU said you were scared of the color black. You've repeated it several times now. If you don't want to talk about that, don't bring it up. I wouldn't blame you for keeping such a shameful weakness to yourself.

You should have a bigger fear of other whites. They legitimately commit more crimes against other whites. But we get your angle here. Blacks are scary.

YAWN
is there a left-wing idiot capable of making a point without using a straw man, red herring or non sequitur

in cross-racial crime; despite the left-wing nutjob meme; Black people victimize White people at a far greater rate than the other way around

oh and Black people victimize other black people at a MUCH MUCH HIGHER FREQUENCY than White peopel victimize other Whites

It's the dirty little secret the Communist/Progressive Race-Baiters don't want to get out. African Americans are committing a shockingly disproportionate amount of crimes in America. For their population numbers, their crime rate is astonishing.

No other race is committing more crimes against other races than African Americans. For instance, there is virtually no 'Asian on Black' or 'White on Black' crime in America. It's time to address that ugly reality.
What would you like to do, put all the ******* back on the boats in chains and send them home like they were brought here?

Don't be stupid.

Are you scared of any other colors? Blue? Green? I guess you wear pink every day, so you're probably not afraid of that one...

Oh gawd, quit stalking you angry little weirdo. Try to stay on-topic.

YOU said you were scared of the color black. You've repeated it several times now. If you don't want to talk about that, don't bring it up. I wouldn't blame you for keeping such a shameful weakness to yourself.

More loony stalking. Get a life fuckwit. :cuckoo:

Rational people would take place, time, and circumstance into consideration in evaluating the relative risk of violence in any given situation. Ridiculous, weak cowards fear a skin tone in and of itself. One such mindless coward is obsessively posting on this thread. As the coward in question regularly indulges in conspiracy nonsense, it should come as no surprise that he would display such weakness on this topic as well.

YAWN

the left wants to keep Black people enslaved here, on the plantation called Government Dependence

for votes of course

Considering that a majority of the middle class is white I would think that white privileged is middle class privilege.

your racist party fools no one anymore assholes

just wear your pointy white hats in public

Considering that a majority of the middle class is white I would think that white privileged is middle class privilege.

Considering that the majority of the middle class have worked to get to where they are, and have to work to stay where they are, I'm not seeing much "Privilege" here.

so you got a White Tom to reveal his self-hatred?

and that means what?

You are coming off as a bitter old white man with Aggrieved Entitlement syndrome. If you listen to Tim Wise he gives the history in a very short and conses matter in the clip, and no he isn't self hating, just telling others the history. Thankfully other white people are finally getting it and that what scares your kind . Younger people are getting it . That is why we see, despite the old racists trying to divide by any means through their rightwing barking head outlets on am radio or faux news, it won't work.
AM radio, in general, is slowly dying. For some time now actually.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

so you got a White Tom to reveal his self-hatred?

and that means what?

You are coming off as a bitter old white man with Aggrieved Entitlement syndrome. If you listen to Tim Wise he gives the history in a very short and conses matter in the clip, and no he isn't self hating, just telling others the history. Thankfully other white people are finally getting it and that what scares your kind . Younger people are getting it . That is why we see, despite the old racists trying to divide by any means through their rightwing barking head outlets on am radio or faux news, it won't work.
AM radio, in general, is slowly dying. For some time now actually.

YAWN
then we can expect people like to stop whining any moment now?

Rational people would take place, time, and circumstance into consideration in evaluating the relative risk of violence in any given situation. Ridiculous, weak cowards fear a skin tone in and of itself. One such mindless coward is obsessively posting on this thread. As the coward in question regularly indulges in conspiracy nonsense, it should come as no surprise that he would display such weakness on this topic as well.
I wonder who that could be. I wonder...

Forum List

Back