People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

so you got a White Tom to reveal his self-hatred?

and that means what?

You are coming off as a bitter old white man with Aggrieved Entitlement syndrome. If you listen to Tim Wise he gives the history in a very short and conses matter in the clip, and no he isn't self hating, just telling others the history. Thankfully other white people are finally getting it and that what scares your kind . Younger people are getting it . That is why we see, despite the old racists trying to divide by any means through their rightwing barking head outlets on am radio or faux news, it won't work.

Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

What a puss.

What an asshole.
No, he is an insecure asshole that would shit himself if one person said he would beat him down. Internet billy bad ass!

No. I told you I HAVE done it more than once.
Don't suppose that you know me coward. Yes there was two of them. So what . You fight anyway.
Bullshit, you would shit yourself if one black guy told you you wouldn't make it.

Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

What a puss.

What an asshole.
No, he is an insecure asshole that would shit himself if one person said he would beat him down. Internet billy bad ass!

They pretend to not believe your story, because they are emotionally invested in the myth of blacks being downtrodden and in danger form Evul Racist Whites, to the point that they cannot allow even one counter example.

The funny part is, that one counter example does NOT disprove a general trend.

But they are so irrational that that simple fact eludes them.

You tend to believe him because you are emotionally invested in being scared to death of black folks.
You stupid fuck, like I said it happened in 1989. I'm not scared of black folk.

and that means what?

You are coming off as a bitter old white man with Aggrieved Entitlement syndrome. If you listen to Tim Wise he gives the history in a very short and conses matter in the clip, and no he isn't self hating, just telling others the history. Thankfully other white people are finally getting it and that what scares your kind . Younger people are getting it . That is why we see, despite the old racists trying to divide by any means through their rightwing barking head outlets on am radio or faux news, it won't work.

I worked with a younger white guy a couple of years ago.

He was indoctrinated enough to say that it was fair for whites to be discriminated against to make up for past injustices.

I see him around walking on the street sometimes.

It does not appear time has been kind to him.

I wonder if he still feels like he can and should take the hit for the team, or if he is ready to be judged on his merits, not skin color when it comes to jobs and promotions?

It is not us older white guys that will "divide" these younger whites.

It is your lib policies of discriminating against them.

Well most African Americans pushing the B.S. are racists. And of course they're Democrats. So that makes sense. African American Republicans don't play the Race-Baiting Game.

But the main push behind the B.S. is coming from White Communist/Progressive assholes. They're destroying the nation. They have to be stopped. It is what it is.
Racism in fact exists, no one is playing any "games."

Oh, plenty of games are being played. Deadly games. Y'all have declared 'Open-Season On White People.' You should be ashamed of yourselves.

They pretend to not believe your story, because they are emotionally invested in the myth of blacks being downtrodden and in danger form Evul Racist Whites, to the point that they cannot allow even one counter example.

You tend to believe him because you are emotionally invested in being scared to death of black folks.

Don't bother, just another usual suspect who's gonna label you a 'Racist' no matter what you say. But statistically speaking, white people would be justified in fearing black folk. The 'Black on White' crime rate is shocking. The African American crime rate overall is shocking. Not sayin you have to fear black folk, but if you do, it's would be understandable.

What an asshole.

Don't bother, just another usual suspect who's gonna label you a 'Racist' no matter what you say. But statistically speaking, white people would be justified in fearing black folk. The 'Black on White' crime rate is shocking. The African American crime rate overall is shocking, Not sayin you have to fear black folk, but if you do, it's would be understandable.

You are such a pussy.

Cool story, bro.

I'm ok with your 'Open-Season On White People' shite. I'm prepared. The irony is, it'll likely be mostly White Communist/Progressive wankers who become the victims of 'Black on White' crimes. I mean, you guys are a buncha whiny pussies. You have no chance. So be very careful pushing your Race War. It really could come back to haunt y'all.
I agree, if my situation happened again. They would be taking a statement as they were dragging two body bags off.

Ohhhh! You are so rugged! A regular badass!

Better than being a whiny pussy like you. If i were you, i would get prepared to defend yourself. Laugh now, cry later.

Bad day on the conspiracy forum, missy?

Quit being a stalker pussy. It's gay.

and that means what?

YOU'RE coming off as a left-wing loser who runs around regurgitating talking points you were spoon-fed and actually believe others people should find them relevant in any way, shape or form. demonizing is all you idiots have in your toy box

I'm ok with your 'Open-Season On White People' shite. I'm prepared. The irony is, it'll likely be mostly White Communist/Progressive wankers who become the victims of 'Black on White' crimes. I mean, you guys are a buncha whiny pussies. You have no chance. So be very careful pushing your Race War. It really could come back to haunt y'all.
I agree, if my situation happened again. They would be taking a statement as they were dragging two body bags off.

Ohhhh! You are so rugged! A regular badass!

Better than being a whiny pussy like you. If i were you, i would get prepared to defend yourself. Laugh now, cry later.

Bad day on the conspiracy forum, missy?

Quit being a stalker pussy. It's gay.

Who else are you scared of besides black people? Have you talked to a shrink about these fears of yours?

and that means what?

i live in a housing "project" with my Black, immigrant newlywed wife who was born in another country but is 100% black, and who was already a citizen before i married her (in case you want to take it there). nothing you say "scares (my) kind" because you have no idea what "my kind" is in the first place moron. you are nothing but an idiot; too busy pointing fingers at others to realize what a massive ahole hypocrite you are yourself. nobody is trying to divide anybody but you losers on the Left; who have been too busy pandering for VOTES on a racial basis to have an honest discussion of race in America; and have avoided that honest debate for literally decades

you blame "am radio or faux news" for saying things others are thinkig. because in your little nazi-wannabe world things, thoughts, you find inconveniant to your narrative, the one you've been spoon-fed and swallowed unquestionably, need to be banned. you NEVER question yourselves, especially your failed ideology; that leaves Black and Brown people dead and dying in the streets, like over the past weekend, and there isnt a white "racist" to be found for miles.

you have an appallingly high tolerance for the blood of young Black males running in the streets of liberal-run cities all over the country. you are the type that would step over the body of one on your way down the to the "pants-up-dont shoot" demonstration/riot.

Forum List

Back