People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

Well most African Americans pushing the B.S. are racists. And of course they're Democrats. So that makes sense. African American Republicans don't play the Race-Baiting Game.

But the main push behind the B.S. is coming from White Communist/Progressive assholes. They're destroying the nation. They have to be stopped. It is what it is.
lalaurie-white-tears.gif

I don't cry, i just accept reality and stay prepared. You assholes are inciting this violent 'Open-Season On White People' climate. That's just the sad reality. But i'm prepared. I can handle anything you pussies throw at me. I feel very confident i can protect myself and my family.

Cool story, bro.

I'm ok with your 'Open-Season On White People' shite. I'm prepared. The irony is, it'll likely be mostly White Communist/Progressive wankers who become the victims of 'Black on White' crimes. I mean, you guys are a buncha whiny pussies. You have no chance. So be very careful pushing your Race War. It really could come back to haunt y'all.
I agree, if my situation happened again. They would be taking a statement as they were dragging two body bags off.

Ohhhh! You are so rugged! A regular badass!

Okay if I said it was because back then I wanted to be a black boy. The cops blew me off. I bet you would believe that. Even though I was a white boy.
What you just posted made no sense, try again.
Why a white woman said she was a black person and you support it. A young boy said he is a girl, and you support it. Hell you even support him using the girls bathroom. You say I don't make any sense? Lol I was just using liberal reasoning.
Actually as this post and your previous one proves...you were using no reasoning at all....
So what I just stated isn't happening?
Why a white woman said she was a black person and you support it. A young boy said he is a girl, and you support it. Hell you even support him using the girls bathroom. You say I don't make any sense? Lol I was just using liberal reasoning.

So please post the links to where I have given support to any of the things you say I have or kindly stop lying in order to attempt to make a point...
So you are totally against a boy becoming a girl? And when he does you don't think he should be able to use the girls rest room? How about the white woman who wanted to be a black woman, and she did. Became a leader in the ncaap. So you are against that too?

I don't cry, i just accept reality and stay prepared. You assholes are inciting this violent 'Open-Season On White People' climate. That's just the sad reality. But i'm prepared. I can handle anything you pussies throw at me. I feel very confident i can protect myself and my family.

Cool story, bro.

I'm ok with your 'Open-Season On White People' shite. I'm prepared. The irony is, it'll likely be mostly White Communist/Progressive wankers who become the victims of 'Black on White' crimes. I mean, you guys are a buncha whiny pussies. You have no chance. So be very careful pushing your Race War. It really could come back to haunt y'all.
I agree, if my situation happened again. They would be taking a statement as they were dragging two body bags off.

Nope to old to put up with badass wannabes. You are more than welcomed to.

Hey, it is 'Open-Season' on White People. You can thank this current asshole President and disgraceful White Communists/Progressives for that. Americans better start acknowledging what's going on.

The Democrats have incited this ugly violent atmosphere. You better get prepared to defend yourself and your family. You're all you got. If you choose to ignore the ugly realities, you could end up like these poor folks...

Horror on the streets of Detroit: Gang of men 'forced two couples to strip and then raped women in front of their boyfriends.

Police in Detroit are searching for a group of men who allegedly attacked at least two couples walking down a street, forcing the male to watch as his female companion was gang raped.

A 22-year-old man and his 21-year-old girlfriend were walking along McNichols Road near Birwood Street on Thursday around 11:30pm when a group of three to six men approached them in the well-lit area.

The couple was allegedly forced behind a nearby business, where the six men robbed and stripped them of their clothes.

Police say the violent men took turns sexually assaulting the woman and when the attack ended, the victims ran nude to a nearby liquor store for help...

Read more: 2 Detroit couples robbed and sexually assaulted by gang of men Daily Mail Online

What you just posted made no sense, try again.
Actually as this post and your previous one proves...you were using no reasoning at all....

So please post the links to where I have given support to any of the things you say I have or kindly stop lying in order to attempt to make a point...
So you are totally against a boy becoming a girl? And when he does you don't think he should be able to use the girls rest room? How about the white woman who wanted to be a black woman, and she did. Became a leader in the ncaap. So you are against that too?
Again...YOU CLAIMED I STATED OR POSTED CERTAIN OPINIONS,FACTS OR STATEMENTS....Where are the links to those????!!!!

Cool story, bro.

Better than being a whiny pussy like you. If i were you, i would get prepared to defend yourself. Laugh now, cry later.

Cool story, bro.

Better than being a whiny pussy like you. If i were you, i would get prepared to defend yourself. Laugh now, cry later.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The coming Race War. WTG Obama! Another wonderful success. Way to bring the People together. :(

There is nothing bullshit about his story.

Blacks don't need to control the legal system or the economy, their lib allies will do that for them.

These racist blacks had plenty of power to fuck things up for jknowgood. Luckily someone came alone and scared them off.

You believe his story? Isn't that precious.

No, it is not precious.

His story is believable. It is relevant to the topic.

You don't believe it, but then again you don't believe a story that I personally lived though, so I know that your judgement is deeply flawed.

Your story about the black lady getting your job because your management team was afraid of getting sued? Yeah....that's bullshit too.

It was the stated reason of the New Haven City Government for their anti-white discrimination and all the democratically appointed Justices supported that view of the law.

YOu support current unfairness to make up for past unfairness.

So, on what grounds do you claim to doubt my story?
2c0603b8dc6bf0d217d363d40cbdfcb4.jpg

I cited a documented Supreme Court case. Dismissing my post as bullshit is obviously a ploy on your part to hide from the truth.

THe only person you are fooling is yourself.

Is it possible that he ran into two of them?

Anything is possible. But this story is bullshit.

I've met racist black people. Fortunately for me, they don't control the legal system nor the financial system nor the economy.....so they really can't fuck things up for me and my fellow whiteys.

You....on the other hand.....have been held back by black racists. It's hot to be rough.

Blacks don't need to control the legal system or the economy, their lib allies will do that for them.

These racist blacks had plenty of power to fuck things up for jknowgood. Luckily someone came alone and scared them off.
image.jpg

Two black guys jump a lone white guy. What's so unbelievable about that?

Answer: NOthing.

That happens often enough. But it didn't happen to jkknowgood.

And......when it does happen.....it's likely a robbery. And when the police are called for an assault..they file a report and open a case. That's how it works.

The story is bullshit.

"likely a robbery"? So, not always a robbery? So, that part is believable.

And cops always file a report? They are never lazy assholes? THat is ridiculous on the face of it.

They showed up, the thugs were gone, the "poor white kid" was ok. They could work and get a small bust that would be plead down to something stupid like Criminal Mischief, or they could blow it off.

YOu want to believe the story is bullshit because you are emotionally invested in the idea that blacks have no power to harm whites.

SO you can keep responding to any information that shakes your little world view with dismissal and ridicule.

Again...YOU CLAIMED I STATED OR POSTED CERTAIN OPINIONS,FACTS OR STATEMENTS....Where are the links to those????!!!!
Are you against or for those. Prove me wrong.

You believe his story? Isn't that precious.

No, it is not precious.

His story is believable. It is relevant to the topic.

You don't believe it, but then again you don't believe a story that I personally lived though, so I know that your judgement is deeply flawed.

Your story about the black lady getting your job because your management team was afraid of getting sued? Yeah....that's bullshit too.

It was the stated reason of the New Haven City Government for their anti-white discrimination and all the democratically appointed Justices supported that view of the law.

YOu support current unfairness to make up for past unfairness.

So, on what grounds do you claim to doubt my story?

We've acknowledged the New Haven case. It was a bad deal for white firefighters in New Haven. Horrible.

Next case.

As I have repeatedly pointed out, and you repeatedly pretend to ignore because you have no answer, the law cited by the New Haven City government is a factor in all hiring and promotion decisions in this nation.

The law was NOT invalidated by the Court ruling and is still in effect.

It is a factor is ALL HIRING AND PROMOTION DECISIONS.

Also, college admissions.

Upper management made it clear by their questions that they were ONLY interested in considering black candidates for my job.

It is time to address rampant 'Back on White' crime in America. Those who refuse to, are dishonest cowards. Period, end of story.

Cool story, bro.

He admitted that the when he was attacked he curled up into a ball and was saved by a passer by.

That is hardly the boasting of a blowhard.

You just know you've been discriminated against.....but it was hidden from you.

Of course.

That is not what I said.

That fact that you feel you need to lie in order to avoid honestly dealing with what I said should tell you something.

I will repost it, please try not to be a liar this time.

I already responded to that by pointing out the such decisions are generally hidden from people, and then followed up with an example of a case (two actually) where the whites in question were discriminated against in promotions and did not ever realize it.

YOur laughter is not appropriate. The promotion in question carried quite a bit of a raise with it. One enough to make a difference from working poor to middle class.

Yes. These decisions are made but hidden from us. Whites were passed over without knowing. But we all know full well this to be the case.

WTF?

What do you mean WTF?

Of course hiring decisions are not shared. I gave an example, here I will repost it.

Black people I worked with were selected over more qualified white people because upper management was afraid to have a management team that was to white.

That is special preferential treatment based on skin color, black skin color to be exact.

If they aren't shared and they happen without knowledge, then how do you know about it let alone know that it's commonplace?

Extrapolation and inductive reasoning.

I was not part of a management team for a very long time, and only involved in a one promotion decision. That fact that race was a part of the ONE promotion I was part of is a strong indicator that it is not a rare occasion.

The reason for the action of upper management, ie fear of discrimination lawsuit, is an universal part of every hiring and promotion decision in the nation. That is what Federal Law is all about.

Thus there is no reason to expect that my experience was not normal.

Just as we thought. You're guessing.

Correll.....you haven't told me how YOU have been discriminated against.

Have you ever been the victim of anti white discrimination?

Geez.....just typing that made me laugh.
About twenty five years ago I was walking to work and two black guys tried to beat the shit out of me for being white. Just saying.

Tried?
Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

What a puss.

Racism right now is way worse overall in the black community than the white community

You can thank the likes of Al Sharpton for that. When the left talks about white privilege, they are saying that just being white is some sort of special privilege and that whites should take some action to make up for it. Of course, they would have to believe that those being born non-white were somehow screwed by mother nature. The purpose of all the lying about the recent cases involving white police and coming up with the white privilege bullshit is to continue the race wars. In the absence of enough valid cases of racism, the left had to do something to convince people that it's a huge problem, so they claim that whites automatically owe something to the non-whites (re-education camps, anyone) and that if you don't realize that your 'whiteness' is scary, then you are the problem.

Does black or brown privilege exist in countries where the majority of people are non-white? If we are talking about the majority intimidating the minority, then the left should discuss it.

But they aren't talking about the majority somehow making others feel like lesser beings because they are outnumbered. They are talking about white people naturally having the advantage and that makes the far left racist because they assume that non-whites can't possibly compensate for their short comings and, therefore, it is necessary for whites to feel shame and offer something to the lesser people in exchange for their privilege.

Forum List

Back