People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

Is it possible that he ran into two of them?

Anything is possible. But this story is bullshit.

I've met racist black people. Fortunately for me, they don't control the legal system nor the financial system nor the economy.....so they really can't fuck things up for me and my fellow whiteys.

You....on the other hand.....have been held back by black racists. It's hot to be rough.

There is nothing bullshit about his story.

Blacks don't need to control the legal system or the economy, their lib allies will do that for them.

These racist blacks had plenty of power to fuck things up for jknowgood. Luckily someone came alone and scared them off.
image.jpg

Two black guys jump a lone white guy. What's so unbelievable about that?

Answer: NOthing.

That happens often enough. But it didn't happen to jkknowgood.

And......when it does happen.....it's likely a robbery. And when the police are called for an assault..they file a report and open a case. That's how it works.

The story is bullshit.
Believe what you want I could Care less.

Earlier,you said the fact that you are white played a role in the decision by police to ignore the incident. Is that the case? If so....how do you know?

Were these police officers racist?
No, I'm saying I was a poor white boy on my own, so they didn't give a shit. In the real world dumbass all white people don't get treated better just because they are white.

The fact that you were white wasn't pivotal in the decision by those police officers to do nothing then. It was your economic status.

How much time passed between the time you were attacked and the time the police arrived? And....did you call the police, or were they just passing by?
I was walking to work, it happened at a gas station across the street. I called them at the security entrance where I worked and the police came there.

And they told you that they couldn't do anything......didn't take your statement....and told you that they didn't care about your attack because you were poor?
Okay if I said it was because back then I wanted to be a black boy. The cops blew me off. I bet you would believe that. Even though I was a white boy.
What you just posted made no sense, try again.

Well most African Americans pushing the B.S. are racists. And of course they're Democrats. So that makes sense. African American Republicans don't play the Race-Baiting Game.

But the main push behind the B.S. is coming from White Communist/Progressive assholes. They're destroying the nation. They have to be stopped. It is what it is.
lalaurie-white-tears.gif

I don't cry, i just accept reality and stay prepared. You assholes are inciting this violent 'Open-Season On White People' climate. That's just the sad reality. But i'm prepared. I can handle anything you pussies throw at me. I feel very confident i can protect myself and my family.

Earlier,you said the fact that you are white played a role in the decision by police to ignore the incident. Is that the case? If so....how do you know?

Were these police officers racist?
No, I'm saying I was a poor white boy on my own, so they didn't give a shit. In the real world dumbass all white people don't get treated better just because they are white.

The fact that you were white wasn't pivotal in the decision by those police officers to do nothing then. It was your economic status.

How much time passed between the time you were attacked and the time the police arrived? And....did you call the police, or were they just passing by?
I was walking to work, it happened at a gas station across the street. I called them at the security entrance where I worked and the police came there.

And they told you that they couldn't do anything......didn't take your statement....and told you that they didn't care about your attack because you were poor?
Okay if I said it was because back then I wanted to be a black boy. The cops blew me off. I bet you would believe that. Even though I was a white boy.

Nope. Cops don't blow off black complainants either. The only time cops blow off an assault complaint is when the complainant's story doesn't fly.

Well most African Americans pushing the B.S. are racists. And of course they're Democrats. So that makes sense. African American Republicans don't play the Race-Baiting Game.

But the main push behind the B.S. is coming from White Communist/Progressive assholes. They're destroying the nation. They have to be stopped. It is what it is.
lalaurie-white-tears.gif

I don't cry, i just accept reality and stay prepared. You assholes are inciting this violent 'Open-Season On White People' climate. That's just the sad reality. But i'm prepared. I can handle anything you pussies throw at me. I feel very confident i can protect myself and my family.

Cool story, bro.

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Cool story, bro.
rambo.gif

Why a white woman said she was a black person and you support it. A young boy said he is a girl, and you support it. Hell you even support him using the girls bathroom. You say I don't make any sense? Lol I was just using liberal reasoning.

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Cool story, bro.

I'm ok with your 'Open-Season On White People' shite. I'm prepared. The irony is, it'll likely be mostly White Communist/Progressive wankers who become the victims of 'Black on White' crimes. I mean, you guys are a buncha whiny pussies. You have no chance. So be very careful pushing your Race War. It really could come back to haunt y'all.

Nope. Cops don't blow off black complainants either. The only time cops blow off an assault complaint is when the complainant's story doesn't fly.
So blacks and poor should stop their bitching? Since we are treated as good as the rich?

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Cool story, bro.
rambo.gif

Bring it pussy. :Boom2:

Why a white woman said she was a black person and you support it. A young boy said he is a girl, and you support it. Hell you even support him using the girls bathroom. You say I don't make any sense? Lol I was just using liberal reasoning.
Actually as this post and your previous one proves...you were using no reasoning at all....

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Cool story, bro.

I'm ok with your 'Open-Season On White People' shite. I'm prepared. The irony is, it'll likely be mostly White Communist/Progressive wankers who become the victims of 'Black on White' crimes. I mean, you guys are a buncha whiny pussies. You have no chance. So be very careful pushing your Race War. It really could come back to haunt y'all.
I agree, if my situation happened again. They would be taking a statement as they were dragging two body bags off.

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Cool story, bro.
rambo.gif

LOL!!!!!

Actually as this post and your previous one proves...you were using no reasoning at all....
So what I just stated isn't happening?

Cool story, bro.
rambo.gif

LOL!!!!!

Hey, i'm prepared. Are you? I mean, most White Communists/Progressives are big ole pussies. They don't stand a chance.

So what I just stated isn't happening?

So please post the links to where I have given support to any of the things you say I have or kindly stop lying in order to attempt to make a point...

Cool story, bro.
rambo.gif

LOL!!!!!

Hey, i'm prepared. Are you? I mean, most White Communists/Progressives are big ole pussies. They don't stand a chance.
LOL!!!!

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Cool story, bro.

I agree, if my situation happened again. They would be taking a statement as they were dragging two body bags off.

White Communists/Progressives should reconsider pushing their Race War. Because like i said, it'll likely be them who'll become the victims of horrific 'Black on White' crimes. They're absolute pussies. They're not prepared to protect themselves and their families. Their 'Open-Season On White People' agenda may come back to haunt em. They should be very careful what they wish for.

Cool story, bro.

White Communists/Progressives should reconsider pushing their Race War. Because like i said, it'll likely be them who'll become the victims of horrific 'Black on White' crimes. They're absolute pussies. They're not prepared to protect themselves and their families. Their 'Open-Season On White People' agenda may come back to haunt em. They should be very careful what they wish for.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back