People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

I'd like to go back to this part.

The police came out.....meaning you called them? Are you claiming that they took your information and a description of the incident.....looked at your injuries....realized you were a poor white boy.....and left without filing a report?
They didn't ask anything, said they couldn't do anything.

Really? I find that to be very interesting. Are you telling me hat a report was not filed?
They wrote down a couple of things, said have a nice day. They said they didn't need my number I do remember that. Like I said, you writing a book?

No, he is just trying to call you a liar, but without doing so if you call him on it, he can play innocent and accuse you of being defensive or sensitive or some such bullshit.

Like I have said before, if libs spent have as much time discussing the issue seriously and honestly as they do playing stupid games,

they would have to admit they can't defend their positions based on their merits.

And they know that,

hence the stupid games libs play.

Nope. He is a liar. That's obvious.

Defend that claim.

And it has to OBVIOUS that he is lying. That is the bar you set for yourself.

Please...you know it's the usual b.s story, why keep the charade going with him???
In his feeble mind he cannot accept the fact there are racist black people. This actually happened in 1989.

There are racist black people.

Is it possible that he ran into two of them?

Anything is possible. But this story is bullshit.

I've met racist black people. Fortunately for me, they don't control the legal system nor the financial system nor the economy.....so they really can't fuck things up for me and my fellow whiteys.

You....on the other hand.....have been held back by black racists. It's hot to be rough.

There is nothing bullshit about his story.

Blacks don't need to control the legal system or the economy, their lib allies will do that for them.

These racist blacks had plenty of power to fuck things up for jknowgood. Luckily someone came alone and scared them off.

You believe his story? Isn't that precious.

Did you have a good description of your attackers?
Back then yes, but like I said I was 19 years old, working a crappy job. Living on my own. The police didn't want to waste their time.

Earlier,you said the fact that you are white played a role in the decision by police to ignore the incident. Is that the case? If so....how do you know?

Were these police officers racist?
No, I'm saying I was a poor white boy on my own, so they didn't give a shit. In the real world dumbass all white people don't get treated better just because they are white.

The fact that you were white wasn't pivotal in the decision by those police officers to do nothing then. It was your economic status.

How much time passed between the time you were attacked and the time the police arrived? And....did you call the police, or were they just passing by?
I was walking to work, it happened at a gas station across the street. I called them at the security entrance where I worked and the police came there.

Really? I find that to be very interesting. Are you telling me hat a report was not filed?
They wrote down a couple of things, said have a nice day. They said they didn't need my number I do remember that. Like I said, you writing a book?

No, he is just trying to call you a liar, but without doing so if you call him on it, he can play innocent and accuse you of being defensive or sensitive or some such bullshit.

Like I have said before, if libs spent have as much time discussing the issue seriously and honestly as they do playing stupid games,

they would have to admit they can't defend their positions based on their merits.

And they know that,

Defend that claim.

It's obvious. The story is a fabrication.

In his feeble mind he cannot accept the fact there are racist black people. This actually happened in 1989.

I've met racist black people. Fortunately for me, they don't control the legal system nor the financial system nor the economy.....so they really can't fuck things up for me and my fellow whiteys.

You....on the other hand.....have been held back by black racists. It's hot to be rough.

Blacks don't need to control the legal system or the economy, their lib allies will do that for them.

These racist blacks had plenty of power to fuck things up for jknowgood. Luckily someone came alone and scared them off.

No, it is not precious.

His story is believable. It is relevant to the topic.

You don't believe it, but then again you don't believe a story that I personally lived though, so I know that your judgement is deeply flawed.

Did you have a good description of your attackers?
Back then yes, but like I said I was 19 years old, working a crappy job. Living on my own. The police didn't want to waste their time.

Earlier,you said the fact that you are white played a role in the decision by police to ignore the incident. Is that the case? If so....how do you know?

No, I'm saying I was a poor white boy on my own, so they didn't give a shit. In the real world dumbass all white people don't get treated better just because they are white.

The fact that you were white wasn't pivotal in the decision by those police officers to do nothing then. It was your economic status.

How much time passed between the time you were attacked and the time the police arrived? And....did you call the police, or were they just passing by?
I was walking to work, it happened at a gas station across the street. I called them at the security entrance where I worked and the police came there.

And they told you that they couldn't do anything......didn't take your statement....and told you that they didn't care about your attack because you were poor?

Please...you know it's the usual b.s story, why keep the charade going with him???

image.jpg

And they know that,

Defend that claim.

How so?

And they know that,

Defend that claim.

So, you have nothing.

YOu cannot support your claim with anything other than repetition of your position.

Typical.

No, it is not precious.

You don't believe it, but then again you don't believe a story that I personally lived though, so I know that your judgement is deeply flawed.

Your story about the black lady getting your job because your management team was afraid of getting sued? Yeah....that's bullshit too.

image.jpg

Two black guys jump a lone white guy. What's so unbelievable about that?

Answer: NOthing.

No, it is not precious.

Your story about the black lady getting your job because your management team was afraid of getting sued? Yeah....that's bullshit too.
So Fucking True!!!!...lol.

And they know that,

Defend that claim.

How so?

Start a poll on it, bro. You made it up.

And they told you that they couldn't do anything......didn't take your statement....and told you that they didn't care about your attack because you were poor?
I told you they didn't seem to care about it. Just because you can't believe two black people could jump a white boy in 1989. Should I really care?

No, it is not precious.

It was the stated reason of the New Haven City Government for their anti-white discrimination and all the democratically appointed Justices supported that view of the law.

YOu support current unfairness to make up for past unfairness.

So, on what grounds do you claim to doubt my story?

No, it is not precious.

It was the stated reason of the New Haven City Government for their anti-white discrimination and all the democratically appointed Justices supported that view of the law.

2c0603b8dc6bf0d217d363d40cbdfcb4.jpg

image.jpg

Two black guys jump a lone white guy. What's so unbelievable about that?

Answer: NOthing.

That happens often enough. But it didn't happen to jkknowgood.

And......when it does happen.....it's likely a robbery. And when the police are called for an assault..they file a report and open a case. That's how it works.

The story is bullshit.

No, it is not precious.

We've acknowledged the New Haven case. It was a bad deal for white firefighters in New Haven. Horrible.

Next case.

Okay if I said it was because back then I wanted to be a black boy. The cops blew me off. I bet you would believe that. Even though I was a white boy.

Forum List

Back