People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

About twenty five years ago I was walking to work and two black guys tried to beat the shit out of me for being white. Just saying.

Tried?
Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

Why did they attack you?
The only reason I can come up with is because I was white.
In other words, you really don't know.
But if two white boys jump on a black boy, they didn't do it because he was black?

The reality is, Obama and his fellow Democrat assholes have created this violent 'Open-Season On White People' climate. 'Black on White' crime is very real and his completely out of control. And it's being incited by this President and his Party.

So, don't take any chances. Acquire a firearm and become proficient using it. Protect yourself and your family. Because God knows, this President and Democrats won't be there to help you. They actually hope you die. They're dishonest sick fucks. It is what it is.

Over 80% of all whites are killed by other whites...

You post does not dispute bedowin's post, you do realize that right?
And his doesn't dispute mine...you do realize that don't you????

As your post was made as a "reply" to his, that goes without saying.

Do you have anything to say that relates to his point, since you know you did hit the "reply" button?
Since you aren't a moderator OR the President of who gets to post what...your comment carries the weight of...nothing.

Are you saying the I was wrong that you hit the "reply" button?

Are you saying that I am wrong that your post doesn't relate to his? If so I dare you to explain how it relates.

My comment does not stand on my Authority as a "mod" or whatever, but on the obvious truth of my statement that you are unable to deal with, hence your blather.
Is you aren't bright enough to realize that I can post any fact in relation to the topic of the thread which the poster and yourself have decided to deflect from..then you also miss the irony that you have only contradicted your own post.

you're a clown recon; angry, smarmy remarks wont hide the fact that you are only deceiving yourself

worse yet; you KNOW you're bullshitting but just cant stop
Sorry that the fact that you are overwhelmingly likely to be killed by a white person if you are yourself white upsets your position of the nonsensical "Black on White crime" epidemic...
So I guess you have never started or commented on a thread concerning the alarming rate of white on white homicide...how surprising.

why would i need to start a thread on white on white violence?
to make your racist of self-hating ass satisfied of something?

if you're black you are MUCH MORE likely to be killed by another Black person than a White is to be killed by another White person; IDIOT
because the percentages may be close but the FREQUENCY is off the charts for black on black homicide

ur a clown i swear

Why did they attack you?

Oh. You don't know that is the reason. That is your guess. That's awesome. Who ran them off? You must have been very grateful.
It was in a gas station parking lot I was walking to work. They cut me off with their car got out asked me where I was going. Then they said how about you don't make it, and I said how about I do. I started to run and one tripped me and then they jumped me. Yes I was very appreciated to the person. Yes, the police came out. When they realized I was a poor white boy, they said nothing they could do and drove off.

I'd like to go back to this part.

The police came out.....meaning you called them? Are you claiming that they took your information and a description of the incident.....looked at your injuries....realized you were a poor white boy.....and left without filing a report?
They didn't ask anything, said they couldn't do anything.
Please...you know it's the usual b.s story, why keep the charade going with him???

Do you have anything to say that relates to his point, since you know you did hit the "reply" button?
Since you aren't a moderator OR the President of who gets to post what...your comment carries the weight of...nothing.

Are you saying that I am wrong that your post doesn't relate to his? If so I dare you to explain how it relates.

My comment does not stand on my Authority as a "mod" or whatever, but on the obvious truth of my statement that you are unable to deal with, hence your blather.
Is you aren't bright enough to realize that I can post any fact in relation to the topic of the thread which the poster and yourself have decided to deflect from..then you also miss the irony that you have only contradicted your own post.

you arent bright enough
or man enough to admit you ARENT posting relevant facts

in fact much of what you've posted are lies

Why did they attack you?

Oh. You don't know that is the reason. That is your guess. That's awesome. Who ran them off? You must have been very grateful.
It was in a gas station parking lot I was walking to work. They cut me off with their car got out asked me where I was going. Then they said how about you don't make it, and I said how about I do. I started to run and one tripped me and then they jumped me. Yes I was very appreciated to the person. Yes, the police came out. When they realized I was a poor white boy, they said nothing they could do and drove off.

The police came out.....meaning you called them? Are you claiming that they took your information and a description of the incident.....looked at your injuries....realized you were a poor white boy.....and left without filing a report?

Did you have a good description of your attackers?

you're a clown recon; angry, smarmy remarks wont hide the fact that you are only deceiving yourself

Sorry that the fact that you are overwhelmingly likely to be killed by a white person if you are yourself white upsets your position of the nonsensical "Black on White crime" epidemic...
So I guess you have never started or commented on a thread concerning the alarming rate of white on white homicide...how surprising.

Alarming compared to what?

why would i need to start a thread on white on white violence?
to make your racist of self-hating ass satisfied of something?

if you're black you are MUCH MORE likely to be killed by another Black person than a White is to be killed by another White person; IDIOT
because the percentages may be close but the FREQUENCY is off the charts for black on black homicide

ur a clown i swear
So when people point out the lunacy of the "Black on White Crime" myth and point out the fact that whites kill whites over 80% of the time, they are racist???...LOL.

Speaking of White Privilege....

Please...you know it's the usual b.s story, why keep the charade going with him???
In his feeble mind he cannot accept the fact there are racist black people. This actually happened in 1989.

There is nothing suspicious about his story. You just are pretending to be skeptical because it deals with a reality that does not jive with the deluded lib worldview.

In his feeble mind he cannot accept the fact there are racist black people. This actually happened in 1989.

THe details of why he is such a rude jerk can be debated.

But the result cannot.

Were you seriously injured?

Of course they're are prejudiced Black People...your story...don't believe it for a second.

Back then yes, but like I said I was 19 years old, working a crappy job. Living on my own. The police didn't want to waste their time.

it's just sad; he's like that coward who thought he could be a bully til he got embarrassed; but even in defeat he still tries flailing at the person who put him in his place

YOu were not just tyring to post something that "related" to his post, you were trying to dispute him.

But you can't.

So you post an unrelated factoid and try to spin it.

Do you deny that your post did not dispute his?

Oh, and suddenly YOU care about staying on TOPIC?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:haha:

THe details of why he is such a rude jerk can be debated.

But the result cannot.

Were you seriously injured?
No, like I said when I knew I was beat I curled up into a ball protecting myself the best I could. It pissed me off severely though. Lol

Why did they attack you?

Really? I find that to be very interesting. Are you telling me hat a report was not filed?

Back then yes, but like I said I was 19 years old, working a crappy job. Living on my own. The police didn't want to waste their time.

Really?

Then the cops were being lazy assholes.

Forum List

Back