People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

Why did they attack you?
The only reason I can come up with is because I was white.

Oh. You don't know that is the reason. That is your guess. That's awesome. Who ran them off? You must have been very grateful.
It was in a gas station parking lot I was walking to work. They cut me off with their car got out asked me where I was going. Then they said how about you don't make it, and I said how about I do. I started to run and one tripped me and then they jumped me. Yes I was very appreciated to the person. Yes, the police came out. When they realized I was a poor white boy, they said nothing they could do and drove off.

How about you don't make it?

How did the Good Samaritan run them off? This is an awesome story of heroism.

Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

Why did they attack you?

He already said.

Why? Are you going to call him a liar because his story doesn't fit your world view?

He said he was attacked because he was white. I would like to know more about that. Did they tell him that? Were they apprehended by police?

I've not called him a liar.

You are very sensitive about being called a liar.....you even get offended when someone else might be called a liar.

You have repeated insulted me.

Taking offense over being insulted is normal and healthy.

THat you try to pretend otherwise is just you being dishonest.

Ironically.

You've called me a liar a dozen times. Do you see me crying? I don't object because I know it's just you venting. I've not lied a single time here. I will answer any question you have honestly. You....on the other hand...refuse to answer questions.

Why did they attack you?

Oh. You don't know that is the reason. That is your guess. That's awesome. Who ran them off? You must have been very grateful.
It was in a gas station parking lot I was walking to work. They cut me off with their car got out asked me where I was going. Then they said how about you don't make it, and I said how about I do. I started to run and one tripped me and then they jumped me. Yes I was very appreciated to the person. Yes, the police came out. When they realized I was a poor white boy, they said nothing they could do and drove off.

You writing a book?

Why did they attack you?

You writing a book?

Awwwww. Are you getting tired of telling your story? That's too bad. I was enjoying it so much.

Correll.....you haven't told me how YOU have been discriminated against.

Have you ever been the victim of anti white discrimination?

Geez.....just typing that made me laugh.
About twenty five years ago I was walking to work and two black guys tried to beat the shit out of me for being white. Just saying.

Tried?

Why did they attack you?
In other words, you really don't know.

Why did they attack you?

I'd like to go back to this part.

The police came out.....meaning you called them? Are you claiming that they took your information and a description of the incident.....looked at your injuries....realized you were a poor white boy.....and left without filing a report?

I'm trying to remember....were CCTV systems in wide use back in 1990? I think they were. By that time...just about every gas station had cameras capturing events on property.

a white person is about 40 times more likely to be assualted by a black person than to assualt a black person

FBI crime stats

Well most African Americans pushing the B.S. are racists. And of course they're Democrats. So that makes sense. African American Republicans don't play the Race-Baiting Game.

But the main push behind the B.S. is coming from White Communist/Progressive assholes. They're destroying the nation. They have to be stopped. It is what it is.

a white person is about 40 times more likely to be assualted by a black person than to assualt a black person

FBI crime stats

Yes 'Black on White' Crime is absolutely out of control. Yet the MSM rarely mentions it. And that's because they're pushing an agenda and narrative. They only wanna rant about the few rare 'White on Black' crimes. The reality is, 'White on Black' crime is almost nonexistent in America. People really should check out what happened in Detroit last weekend. It was a horrific crime. A gang of black thugs gang raping random white couples. Hardly any mention of it in the MSM.

Now just imagine a gang of white guys out their gang raping random black couples? My God, CNN and NBC would be on that 24/7. So something is very wrong. Obviously an agenda is being pushed. Obama and his Democrat gang have declared open-season on white people. I would advise arming and defending yourself and your family. Because the Democrats don't care whether you live or die. You're on your own.

Poor, poor white people! Anti white discrimination is worse!!!!

Yes. And I explained why.

You were unable to address that, which is why you simply repeated your position despite the fact.

What you are doing is the Logical Fallacy of Truth by Assertion.

That is dishonest.

You didn't explain anything. You bitched and whined some bullshit about anti-white discrimination being legal. Where are the fucking cases? Let's go.

Affirmative action isn't anti-white discrimination, Nancy. That's where you are failing over and over again.
Correct.

Affirmative action isn't anti-white discrimination, and in no way undermines or mitigates the fact of white privilege.

IN a situation of limited resources, you cannot give preferential treatment to one group without discriminating against other group(s) who depend on those same resources, be it jobs, promotions, or college admissions.

THat fact that the law requires such anti-white discrimination completely destroys the nonsensical myth of White Privilege.

Well most African Americans pushing the B.S. are racists. And of course they're Democrats. So that makes sense. African American Republicans don't play the Race-Baiting Game.

But the main push behind the B.S. is coming from White Communist/Progressive assholes. They're destroying the nation. They have to be stopped. It is what it is.
They must be stopped????...did this come on all of a sudden or are you simply a powerless wimp????

You were unable to address that, which is why you simply repeated your position despite the fact.

That is dishonest.

You didn't explain anything. You bitched and whined some bullshit about anti-white discrimination being legal. Where are the fucking cases? Let's go.

Affirmative action isn't anti-white discrimination, Nancy. That's where you are failing over and over again.
Correct.

Affirmative action isn't anti-white discrimination, and in no way undermines or mitigates the fact of white privilege.

IN a situation of limited resources, you cannot give preferential treatment to one group without discriminating against other group(s) who depend on those same resources, be it jobs, promotions, or college admissions.

THat fact that the law requires such anti-white discrimination completely destroys the nonsensical myth of White Privilege.
yes it would for people squirming to avoid the reality of it's necessity and the factual application of it....

FBI crime stats
Over 80% of all whites are killed by other whites...

apples and oranges idiot

more blacks are killed by blacks than whites are killed by other whites

and black people kill black people MUCH more than whites kill whites
black people also kill white people MUCH MORE than whites kill blacks

my wife is black; but i'm not enough of a self-deceiving loser to convince myself that facts arent facts

They must be stopped????...did this come on all of a sudden or are you simply a powerless wimp????

White Communist/Progressive assholes are the cause of the destruction for the most part. So yes, they have to be turned back.

That is dishonest.

Correct.

yes it would for people squirming to avoid the reality of it's necessity and the factual application of it....

i dont need to "squirm" about anything

but you are

Forum List

Back