People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

Why did they attack you?
The only reason I can come up with is because I was white.

Oh. You don't know that is the reason. That is your guess. That's awesome. Who ran them off? You must have been very grateful.
It was in a gas station parking lot I was walking to work. They cut me off with their car got out asked me where I was going. Then they said how about you don't make it, and I said how about I do. I started to run and one tripped me and then they jumped me. Yes I was very appreciated to the person. Yes, the police came out. When they realized I was a poor white boy, they said nothing they could do and drove off.

How about you don't make it?

How did the Good Samaritan run them off? This is an awesome story of heroism.

No, it's not.

It is very normal for criminals breaking the law to run away when witnesses show up. THey know they are in the wrong and in danger of arrest and punishment is they are identified.

That you try to spin this is just you being dishonest.

a white person is about 40 times more likely to be assualted by a black person than to assualt a black person

FBI crime stats
Over 80% of all whites are killed by other whites...

You post does not dispute bedowin's post, you do realize that right?
And his doesn't dispute mine...you do realize that don't you????

um yes mine does dispute yours idiot, becasue it points out how it is irrelevant to the conversation

a white person is about 40 times more likely to be assualted by a black person than to assualt a black person

FBI crime stats

As your post was made as a "reply" to his, that goes without saying.

Do you have anything to say that relates to his point, since you know you did hit the "reply" button?

Poor, poor white people! Anti white discrimination is worse!!!!

Yes. And I explained why.

You were unable to address that, which is why you simply repeated your position despite the fact.

What you are doing is the Logical Fallacy of Truth by Assertion.

That is dishonest.

You didn't explain anything. You bitched and whined some bullshit about anti-white discrimination being legal. Where are the fucking cases? Let's go.

Affirmative action isn't anti-white discrimination, Nancy. That's where you are failing over and over again.
Correct.

Affirmative action isn't anti-white discrimination, and in no way undermines or mitigates the fact of white privilege.

IN a situation of limited resources, you cannot give preferential treatment to one group without discriminating against other group(s) who depend on those same resources, be it jobs, promotions, or college admissions.

THat fact that the law requires such anti-white discrimination completely destroys the nonsensical myth of White Privilege.
yes it would for people squirming to avoid the reality of it's necessity and the factual application of it....

IN a situation of limited resources, you cannot give preferential treatment to one group without discriminating against other group(s) who depend on those same resources, be it jobs, promotions, or college admissions.

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

more blacks are killed by blacks than whites are killed by other whites

and black people kill black people MUCH more than whites kill whites
black people also kill white people MUCH MORE than whites kill blacks

my wife is black; but i'm not enough of a self-deceiving loser to convince myself that facts arent facts
Who cares what color your wife is, if you married her to score some type of trophy points....oh well.

However, whites kill whites at an alarming rate on a daily basis and lead in the numbers of most crimes...
You can't dispute those facts AND like most "non-racists"...lol...I bet you can point me to numerous threads you have started and/or posted on where the alarming rate of white intra-racial homicide and violence are the topic of debate...right????

Yeah, when I realized they had me I balled up into a ball so basically all they hit was my legs and arms. Somebody ran them off shortly after it started.

Why did they attack you?

He already said.

Why? Are you going to call him a liar because his story doesn't fit your world view?

He said he was attacked because he was white. I would like to know more about that. Did they tell him that? Were they apprehended by police?

I've not called him a liar.

You are very sensitive about being called a liar.....you even get offended when someone else might be called a liar.

You have repeated insulted me.

Taking offense over being insulted is normal and healthy.

THat you try to pretend otherwise is just you being dishonest.

Ironically.

You've called me a liar a dozen times. Do you see me crying? I don't object because I know it's just you venting. I've not lied a single time here. I will answer any question you have honestly. You....on the other hand...refuse to answer questions.

You are a liar. THat is at least one of the differences.

As I am not, it is completely normal and healthy for me to be offended by your bullshit.

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

my wife is black; but i'm not enough of a self-deceiving loser to convince myself that facts arent facts

Check out this horrific nightmare. Hardly a peep from the MSM on it. 'Black on White' crime is very real and is out of control...

Horror on the streets of Detroit: Gang of men 'forced two couples to strip and then raped women in front of their boyfriends'

Police in Detroit are searching for a group of men who allegedly attacked at least two couples walking down a street, forcing the male to watch as his female companion was gang raped.

A 22-year-old man and his 21-year-old girlfriend were walking along McNichols Road near Birwood Street on Thursday around 11:30pm when a group of three to six men approached them in the well-lit area.

The couple was allegedly forced behind a nearby business, where the six men robbed and stripped them of their clothes.

Police say the violent men took turns sexually assaulting the woman and when the attack ended, the victims ran nude to a nearby liquor store for help.

Another couple was attacked just a few hours later at 2:40am...

Read more: 2 Detroit couples robbed and sexually assaulted by gang of men Daily Mail Online

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

Who cares what color your wife is, if you married her to score some type of trophy points....oh well.

However, whites kill whites at an alarming rate on a daily basis and lead in the numbers of most crimes...
You can't dispute those facts AND like most "non-racists"...lol...I bet you can point me to numerous threads you have started and/or posted on where the alarming rate of white intra-racial homicide and violence are the topic of debate...right????

yawn

you're making a fool of yourself

do continue

FBI crime stats

Do you have anything to say that relates to his point, since you know you did hit the "reply" button?
Since you aren't a moderator OR the President of who gets to post what...your comment carries the weight of...nothing.

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

yawn

do continue
Yawn...what an imbecilic way to squirm out of the facts posted....

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

"lead in the most numbers......................."

ah yes; that awkward moment when you realize the left-wing idiot KNOWS HE'S LYING TO HIMSELF, with numbers that dont mean anything when yo factor in the size of both populations

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

Alarming rate compared to what?

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

yawn

do continue
Yawn...what an imbecilic way to squirm out of the facts posted....

when you actually post a fact that isnt easily rebutted, that isnt you mind-phuking yourself
i might wake up

you're a clown recon; angry, smarmy remarks wont hide the fact that you are only deceiving yourself

worse yet; you KNOW you're bullshitting but just cant stop

Oh. You don't know that is the reason. That is your guess. That's awesome. Who ran them off? You must have been very grateful.
It was in a gas station parking lot I was walking to work. They cut me off with their car got out asked me where I was going. Then they said how about you don't make it, and I said how about I do. I started to run and one tripped me and then they jumped me. Yes I was very appreciated to the person. Yes, the police came out. When they realized I was a poor white boy, they said nothing they could do and drove off.

How about you don't make it?

How did the Good Samaritan run them off? This is an awesome story of heroism.
You writing a book?

Awwwww. Are you getting tired of telling your story? That's too bad. I was enjoying it so much.

Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

Once again the lib is afraid to honestly address the point.

FBI crime stats

apples and oranges idiot

"lead in the most numbers......................."

ah yes; that awkward moment when you realize the left-wing idiot KNOWS HE'S LYING TO HIMSELF, with numbers that dont mean anything when yo factor in the size of both populations
Ahh yes that moment when some Conservative people will ignore the real number of homicides committed by whites against other whites in order to point their finger elsewhere

FBI crime stats

Since you aren't a moderator OR the President of who gets to post what...your comment carries the weight of...nothing.

Are you saying the I was wrong that you hit the "reply" button?

Are you saying that I am wrong that your post doesn't relate to his? If so I dare you to explain how it relates.

My comment does not stand on my Authority as a "mod" or whatever, but on the obvious truth of my statement that you are unable to deal with, hence your blather.

Why did they attack you?

I'd like to go back to this part.

The police came out.....meaning you called them? Are you claiming that they took your information and a description of the incident.....looked at your injuries....realized you were a poor white boy.....and left without filing a report?
They didn't ask anything, said they couldn't do anything.

you're a clown recon; angry, smarmy remarks wont hide the fact that you are only deceiving yourself

Sorry that the fact that you are overwhelmingly likely to be killed by a white person if you are yourself white upsets your position of the nonsensical "Black on White crime" epidemic...
So I guess you have never started or commented on a thread concerning the alarming rate of white on white homicide...how surprising.

Sorry that the fact that you are overwhelmingly likely to be killed by a white person if you are yourself white upsets your position of the nonsensical "Black on White crime" epidemic...
So I guess you have never started or commented on a thread concerning the alarming rate of white on white homicide...how surprising.

why are you still posting when you've been dismissed as irrelevant?

Forum List

Back