People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

Sealy I believe you to be terminally impaired.

Obama and his ilk are fucking you in the ass,you do know that right?

How? Lets hear your conspiracy theories.
10356694_10203313271565599_3100168115598586800_n.jpg

What good is voting if your elected official never carries out his duty? Kinda renders voting a moot point. I voted, though, for the lesser of two evils. I believe voting has a purpose, but also that not voting sends a message.

It sure does ... "do whatever you want, because we don't care, and aren't watching"

I think people who don't vote view issues as "problems". Problems that, to them, are a very complex puzzle that they hope will solve itself. They imagine themselves as nothing but one of tens of millions of tiny pieces to that puzzle. These non-voters will eventually be fitted by someone else into that puzzle that has no possible solution. It's the easiest path to no end in sight.

I also think that people who DO vote view issues as challenges. And challenges are full of opportunity. Opportunity to make change and to make a difference. They become part of a platform and that platform becomes a springboard. It could lead to results, or it could also lead to nowhere.

But at least they stepped up to the challenge.

I think people who don't vote view issues as "problems". Problems that, to them, are a very complex puzzle that they hope will solve itself. They imagine themselves as nothing but one of tens of millions of tiny pieces to that puzzle. These non-voters will eventually be fitted by someone else into that puzzle that has no possible solution. It's the easiest path to no end in sight.

I also think that people who DO vote view issues as challenges. And challenges are full of opportunity. Opportunity to make change and to make a difference. They become part of a platform and that platform becomes a springboard. It could lead to results, or it could also lead to nowhere.

I think you're painting with too broad a brush.

The GOP not only nationally but GLOBALLY destroyed the fucking economy.
You forgot to post your evidence.

I'm assuming you lived through it and still deny it so I can show you a video of Bush admitting it and you would still blow it off and still vote for Jeb in 2016 so why should I bother?

Trust me, you won't like the proof I give. It'll come from a "liberal" source. Sorry stupid that I can't find the evidence the GOP are fucking you on FOX, Drudge or Rush. You are a brainwashed fool. No different than every other stupid citizen in every other country.

1/3 of the voters aren't voting. 1/3 are voting for the wrong party. I'm not counting the rich in this country. They're voting correctly from their point of view.

I'll give you an example. Snyder in Michigan raised my dad's taxes or cost him tax break that directly costs him $1500 a year. NOW Snyder is going to tax him to fix the roads. Perfect example of how the GOP shifts the tax burden from the rich onto the middle class. And my dad has a hell of a lot more than you guys I bet. 2 homes, $500K in savings, a pension and social security.

So if you have that much $ or less, Snyder and the GOP are fucking you too. But if you want to vote for it or not show up to vote I guess you are ok with paying more so the rich can pay less. I'm not.
SOOOOO much butt-hurt.
:lol:

I think you're huffing paint.

Oh brother. Some of us don't vote because we realize that the political-governmental system is the least effective and least moral means to deal with the issues or problems that you talk about.

Other people simply don't care about those issues in the least.

Ahahaha FAIL when Dem's won the 2006 mid term elections with about the same voter turnout as the recent 2014 mid term elections the libs claimed it was a huge mandate from the people. lol

the point being that both sides do the same thing, both sides claim this right to rule over the people, and bask in their success, and NOTHING CHANGES, it just goes around in circles, and history repeats itself and everyone's still stuck with the same nonsense like the song (Jokers to the left of me, fools to the right).

Vote properly next time, ie, not the two main parties.

After 6 years of being told to sit in the back and shut up I have a message for Dem's now calling for bi-partisan compromise, (censored) (censored) (rude gesture)
I'm not calling for bi-partisan compromise.
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm calling for Republicans to put up or shut up. But they won't. They might not even bother trying to govern.

Oh brother. Some of us don't vote because we realize that the political-governmental system is the least effective and least moral means to deal with the issues or problems that you talk about.

Thousands died for your right to vote and you throw it away. SHAME ON YOU. Also you have no right to bitch about anything if you choose to not vote.

By chance, is your middle name Karl?

Thousands died for your right to vote and you throw it away. SHAME ON YOU. Also you have no right to bitch about anything if you choose to not vote.
When was my right to vote threatened? And no, it's you people who do vote, who endorse and support the system, who have no right to complain about the results of your efforts.

Boy are you clever.

Boy are you clever.
That's MISTER boy to you, bub.

Ahahaha FAIL when Dem's won the 2006 mid term elections with about the same voter turnout as the recent 2014 mid term elections the libs claimed it was a huge mandate from the people. lol

the point being that both sides do the same thing, both sides claim this right to rule over the people, and bask in their success, and NOTHING CHANGES, it just goes around in circles, and history repeats itself and everyone's still stuck with the same nonsense like the song (Jokers to the left of me, fools to the right).

Vote properly next time, ie, not the two main parties.

After 6 years of being told to sit in the back and shut up I have a message for Dem's now calling for bi-partisan compromise, (censored) (censored) (rude gesture)
I'm not calling for bi-partisan compromise.
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm calling for Republicans to put up or shut up. But they won't. They might not even bother trying to govern.

I'm calling for the complete destruction of the corrupt Democratic party AND their cohorts in the corrupt public unions.

When was my right to vote threatened? And no, it's you people who do vote, who endorse and support the system, who have no right to complain about the results of your efforts.
I didnt vote for obama so what do i have to complain about. I voted for romney. Independents and libertarian s who dont vote by default voted for the guys who won and his actions therafter. A vote can be for and against something whethere you vote or not. Point is vote dumbass.

I didnt vote for obama so what do i have to complain about. I voted for romney. Independents and libertarian s who dont vote by default voted for the guys who won and his actions therafter. A vote can be for and against something whethere you vote or not. Point is vote dumbass.
By voting you endorse the system by which Obama came to power, and thus legitimized his governing over you. That's why you have no right to complain. I, however, who did not vote, have every right to complain about how the government you voters created affects me and others because I do not endorse the system in the first place, and never consented to be aggressed against.

Forum List

Back