People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.
People who don't vote (which also includes the dead) actually 'vote' in the Democrat party. That's how Biden could get enough 'votes' to win.

Last edited:
You LOST NJ
I did? I do Not live in NJ where the race was within what 20k votes but has 1mil more registered Democrats than the GOP and how did the state legislature seats go? Not well for the woke party. Herr Lesh, are you paying attention?

I did? I do Not live in NJ where the race was within what 20k votes but has 1mil more registered Democrats than the GOP and how did the state legislature seats go? Not well for the woke party. Herr Lesh, are you paying attention?
You lost. Get over it

The philosophy isn’t greedy.

universal healthcare, inclusion, social programs.

yes they all get pensions after only serving two terms.
What program is "inclusion?" how is demanding something for nothing, not greedy?

Voting by the public doesn't matter much; see all the buildings full of lobbyists in Washington and the surrounding Burbs for why that is. People who didn't vote are not among those cretins who voted for Biden and Horrible Harris, and nobody voted to make John Kerry some crooked 'diplomat' cutting deals with the scum of the Earth. Those who don't vote also didn't vote for the Republicans who have worked very hard to help gangsters like Biden get elected.

The American government reflects the morals and principles of the people, like every other government on the planet does, and always has.

Last edited:
People who don't vote (which also includes the dead) actually 'vote' in the Democrat party. That's how Biden could get enough 'votes' to win.
What's scary is you truly believe that and you don't believe 2000 was stolen. That's how fucked up you people are.

Forum List

Back