People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

"I am better than you. I am a Jew. We are better than you"

It's assholes like you that give Jews a bad name and FUEL anti-Semitism.

And sadly it's just that YOU are an asshole.
It was a joke, Herr Lesh. My kids have to wear masks while playing Basketball. Does that make logical sense to you? LOL

Parents aren’t happy. You saw that firsthand in VA and NJ. Open your eyes.

The philosophy isn’t greedy.

universal healthcare, inclusion, social programs.

yes they all get pensions after only serving two terms.
universal healthcare, inclusion, social programs.

UHC...You goto Medical School for 12 years and get paid less than 300K

Inclusion...Even when you suck at what you do.

Social Programs...Because our education system sucks and we you to be dependent on us.

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.
I dont vote. The reason is most voting offices sell your information and it ends up on the internet.

Forum List

Back