People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

When I saw this, I thought of you.

Be honest, this is the truth isn't it? You don't just want them to deny service, you want them to be denied service.

Note after you said this amoral you hope at this point there's no God to hold you accountable for being moral sludge you are, every other democrat was silent. Hate is a sad thing, and it's all the Democrat party offers as you keep proving
Did you hear Michael Che's take on when Trump got covid? Is is wrong to hope he dies? It would certainly be him getting what he deserves. And I agree with Che. I don't wish you death. I wish you a lengthy recovery. LOL

Actually - to answer myself - I think I do know why. I think it's spurred by the Republicans disdain for the media. So, while vaccinations weren't previously a partisan issue, the media is now campaigning to get everyone vaccinated, so Republicans are rejecting it as a matter of course.
Republicans only object to being forced.

Woah....
I deliberately do not vote. I am deliberately A-political. I hate politics with a genuine passion.

There are usually two parties in every election that Garner the support and I consider both of them seriously flawed at the core of their beliefs. Third party candidates are a waste of a vote. Only serve to remove the popular leanings of voters to the most unpopular opinion.

So how can anyone vote for or endorse those who are fundamentally flawed in ideology?

But I do usually understand that when the two flawed sides actually work together in a positive fashion we come up with something actually good. But usually both parties usually hate the outcome at the same time too... And usually campaign to "fix" it in some fashion.

The best vote is no vote at all.

"But I do usually understand that when the two flawed sides actually work together in a positive fashion we come up with something actually good."

That's precisely when we come out with the biggest disasters.

Did you hear Michael Che's take on when Trump got covid? Is is wrong to hope he dies? It would certainly be him getting what he deserves. And I agree with Che. I don't wish you death. I wish you a lengthy recovery. LOL

So you agree, you're total moral scum who doesn't call for defeat of your enemies, you want them to die. Including when they are Americans. Even more so when they are Americans.

And the rest of the left reads that and says ... nothing ...

Woah....
I deliberately do not vote. I am deliberately A-political. I hate politics with a genuine passion.

There are usually two parties in every election that Garner the support and I consider both of them seriously flawed at the core of their beliefs. Third party candidates are a waste of a vote. Only serve to remove the popular leanings of voters to the most unpopular opinion.

So how can anyone vote for or endorse those who are fundamentally flawed in ideology?

But I do usually understand that when the two flawed sides actually work together in a positive fashion we come up with something actually good. But usually both parties usually hate the outcome at the same time too... And usually campaign to "fix" it in some fashion.

The best vote is no vote at all.
Yea but when one party (the Republicans) are destroying the middle class and making the rich richer, you aren't paying attention so you're the problem.

Yea but when one party (the Republicans) are destroying the middle class and making the rich richer, you aren't paying attention so you're the problem.
Ummmm,
I don't know if you have actually been paying attention but the Democrats have been doing the exact same thing. They just use different methods but with the exact same results.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ummmm,
I don't know if you have actually been paying attention but the Democrats have been doing the exact same thing. They just use different methods but with the exact same results.
Like how? I can tell you the Republican policies DIRECTLY create the widening gap between rich and poor and caused the middle class to lose money. Like 5 bullet points. What you got?

Like how? I can tell you the Republican policies DIRECTLY create the widening gap between rich and poor and caused the middle class to lose money. Like 5 bullet points. What you got?
Republicans do it indirectly...Democrats do it more directly and with strongarm tactics.

For example many places the Liberal (Democrat) Universities and Medical Centers are the largest employers in an area but pay the lowest wages of any other employers in an area....often 2/3 less of a salary below scale of anyone else doing the exact same thing in the private sector.
If a university pays 30K then often the private sector pays 90K for the same job. But to find the private sector job you likely have to move...

Nope. The Dim policy of opening the floodgates for low wage labor is responsible for driving down the wages of lower income workers. Of that there is no doubt.

Democrats are destroying the middle class. Virtually every thing you post is a flat-out lie.

The problem is Trumpsters. They don't understand the difference between force and voluntary interactions.

dims are the ones that don't understand that. They believe that majority rules is the same thing as freedom. They also believe free stuff is a form of freedom.

dims are the ones that don't understand that.
Yes. Them too. But they've always been that way. Republicans used to be opposed to overreaching government. Trumpsters are fine with it as long as it suits their political goals.

Scumbag Dems raise taxes on the middle class and poor. Destroy their jobs outright with bans, canceling projects, stupid regulations sending the jobs fleeing offshore. Asshole Dems open the border and allow millions of illegals to flood in. Right tell us again how its Republicans destroying the middle class you lying rat bastard.

Democrats are destroying the middle class. Virtually every thing you post is a flat-out lie.
Republican (anti-New Deal/ anti-progressive) economics and philosophy have been the dominant force in America for the last 40 years....and over that span the middle class has been getting creamed by the rich

They believe that majority rules is the same thing as freedom.
Majority rule is how the Founders set up our government.

If ya don't like what's going on....wait till the next election and see what happens

Majority rule is how the Founders set up our government.
If ya don't like what's going on....wait till the next election and see what happens
The founders recognized the faults in democracy and limited it in several significant ways. In particular, they never intended our rights to be subject to majority rule. That's why they limited the power of government, regardless of whether it was acting on the will of the majority.

Majority rule is fine for things that require conformity. Must things don't.

In particular, they never intended our rights to be subject to majority rule
Rights...no...as listed in that document...and protected by the courts

Policy? Absolutely

That's what elections are about. Determining the majority opinion

Forum List

Back