People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

I love it every time I hear an anti vaxer dies of covid.
So if blacks and Hispanics won't vaccinate that makes you really happy? What about RFK Jr? Will his death make you happy as well? You sound more racist everyday.

So if blacks and Hispanics won't vaccinate that makes you really happy? What about RFK Jr? Will his death make you happy as well? You sound more racist everyday.
No they have justified cause to not trust the government. Tuskeegee Airmen.

But also, if they die because they didn't get vaccinated, they don't get to cry racism.

No they have justified cause to not trust the government. Tuskeegee Airmen.

But also, if they die because they didn't get vaccinated, they don't get to cry racism.
If they die, I doubt they will say anything, dead men tell no tales. Will you be happy when RFK Jr dies? He is a big time anti-vaxxer. What about Hispanics?

I don't think anyone should trust the government, they need to research and make their own decisions. Look at Thalidomide, it was a safe and effective vaccine until they realized how bad it was.

I love it every time I hear an anti vaxer dies of covid.
Why do you love hearing when someone's parent or child dies?

That really makes you sound like an awful person. . .

I am willing to bet that there is no one that is against these vaccines that celebrated this propagandist dying from them. . .

Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine​

You have succumbed to establishment propaganda. . . there are very few folks that are, "anti-vax," they are pro-vax safety. Do you have any idea how many deaths were linked to the Swine Flu vaccine before it was pulled off the market? How about how many deaths were associated with that latest air-bag kerfuffle among the car manufacturers in Detroit when they had that latest car recall. . . . Do you know those stats? I do.

Yet. . . when you compare the safety of those products, and the concern of regulators on those. . . and the concern of regulators on this?

. . . why do you have no critical thinking? Or why do you let your emotions and hate dictate your posting? :dunno:

Yeah, I'm not sure how the anti-vaxxer thing turned into a partisan issue. Lots of liberals in the anti-vaxxer camp. And lots of Republicans are pro-vaccines.
Actually - to answer myself - I think I do know why. I think it's spurred by the Republicans disdain for the media. So, while vaccinations weren't previously a partisan issue, the media is now campaigning to get everyone vaccinated, so Republicans are rejecting it as a matter of course.

Actually - to answer myself - I think I do know why. I think it's spurred by the Republicans disdain for the media. So, while vaccinations weren't previously a partisan issue, the media is now campaigning to get everyone vaccinated, so Republicans are rejecting it as a matter of course.

The Democrats saying get vaccinated if you want to have your life back then reneging when we did had a whole hell of a lot to do with it. But I agree that non-Democrats absolutely hate the media in this country for it's severe dishonesty and that is a factor too

The Democrats saying get vaccinated if you want to have your life back then reneging when we did had a whole hell of a lot to do with it. But I agree that non-Democrats absolutely hate the media in this country for it's severe dishonesty and that is a factor too
Yeah, but their hatred causes them to reflexively reject everything the media says. Which is just as stupid as believing everything the media says.

Yeah, but their hatred causes them to reflexively reject everything the media says. Which is just as stupid as believing everything the media says.

And yet the majority of Republicans got vaccinated. And last year it was the Democrats who dissed the vaccine. And black vaccination rates are the lowest to your and your party's silence.

Once again you show you are in flat out love with the Democrats and absolutely hate the Republicans, you can't see them as the same in any way. That's fine, just stop lying about it

And yet the majority of Republicans got vaccinated. And last year it was the Democrats who dissed the vaccine.
Yes, I just pointed that out above. It's dumb and counterproductive that this has become a partisan issue. But you're too busy jerking it to visions of me wearing Democrat speedos to actually read posts.

Yes, I just pointed that out above. It's dumb and counterproductive that this has become a partisan issue. But you're too busy jerking it to visions of me wearing Democrat speedos to actually read posts.

No partisanship in your laying across the Democrat party's balls to protect them and yet you won't speak up ever about Democrat strawmen, huh?

You keep saying exactly what I said, you absolutely hate the Republicans. Democrats? Not so much.

That is your choice, but BE HONEST and stop lying about it

No partisanship in your laying across the Democrat party's balls to protect them and yet you won't speak up ever about Democrat strawmen, huh?

You keep saying exactly what I said, you absolutely hate the Republicans. Democrats? Not so much.

That is your choice, but BE HONEST and stop lying about it
Partisanship has rotted your mind. You see every. single. fucking. thing. as a partisan issue. And every single person as a member of one "side" or the other. This is the kind of stupidity that the two party system has created, and exactly why we need to undo it.

Nope. . that isn't it at all.

It is the proven corruption of the State and corporations, the public/private partnerships, and intent to create a police state to control everything you do, think, write, etc.

Now. . if it were all voluntary, and had nothing to do with being able to participate in society, go to school, get a job, participate in events. . . or even if it did, but was not linked into your entire digital history and future? I don't think folks would have a problem.

But as this is the way to shoe horn in a social credit system to, in effect, completely control society from here on out, and kill all liberty and diversity of thought and opinion from hence forth?

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A VIRUS.

It has to do with killing America.

Nope. . that isn't it at all.

It is the proven corruption of the State and corporations, the public/private partnerships, and ...
Well, yeah. Some of them are straight up tin foil hat nutters. But they're bullshit finds a ready audience in people who reject the media. That's what gives your nonsense legs.

Well, yeah. Some of them are straight up tin foil hat nutters. But they're bullshit finds a ready audience in people who reject the media. That's what gives your nonsense legs.
When you refuse to engage in legitimate argument, and just call folks names?

Then you become the totalitarian.

Either address the points made. . . or admit you don't have a case.

Sorry you lost this one buddy.

iu

When you refuse to engage in legitimate argument, and just call folks names?

I don't "engage" paranoia and conspiracy theory horseshit. There is SOOOOO much to criticize when it comes to Dems. You really don't need all the tabloid nonsense. Why not talk about the actual things Dems are doing to undermine our nation?

I don't "engage" paranoia and conspiracy theory horseshit. There is SOOOOO much to criticize when it comes to Dems. You really don't need all the tabloid nonsense. Why not talk about the actual things Dems are doing to undermine our nation?
PROVE WHAT SHE IS SAYING IN THAT VIDEO IS NONSENSE.

Does China have a social credit system? Why do we need vaccine passports? Why do they need to be linked into a central authority?

The fatality rates of other diseases have been similar to this one. . . governments have never reacted this way before. . . WHY NOT.

Why are you using ad hom and derogatory language instead of arguing issues? I am about done with you. . . if you will not discuss the point.

Is it because the reality is too ugly to look at for you?

kxyk9kej2ca61.png

We are on step ten. . . the hour is getting late, it is time for you to stop with the bullshit name calling.

Forum List

Back