People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.
hurt-today.jpg

Yanno...................my roommate and I have an agreement..................

If we want to bitch about the way the politics is going in this country, we have to vote.

If we don't vote, we can't complain.

Gives us good incentive to vote, because we both like talking about current events and politics.

And...................if you are bitching about the way politicians are screwing over the people of this country around me, the first question I'm going to ask is "did you vote?"

If the answer is yes, continue to expound upon your views.

If the answer is no, I will then politely tell you that since you didn't vote, you have no right to complain.
And guess who's crying today? All the demographics who didn't show up. Blacks, the young, Latinos, Arabs and women. They all had the power to beat trump and today they're blaming the Democrats rather than the people who stayed home.

Your vote matters

Had the Democrats nominated a more compelling candidate, then it would have motivated the base to vote.

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.
hurt-today.jpg
Im done caring about the poor. If they don't care enough to vote they deserve to be poor.

The reason I'm OK with trump where I wouldn't with a real Republican is because I have a feeling workers are going to have a seat at the table with a trump presidency. Maybe more than if hillary were president.

And because the poor don't vote they don't matter so they deserve the cuts Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are going to make.

If we want to bitch about the way the politics is going in this country, we have to vote.

Gives us good incentive to vote, because we both like talking about current events and politics.

And...................if you are bitching about the way politicians are screwing over the people of this country around me, the first question I'm going to ask is "did you vote?"

If the answer is no, I will then politely tell you that since you didn't vote, you have no right to complain.
And guess who's crying today? All the demographics who didn't show up. Blacks, the young, Latinos, Arabs and women. They all had the power to beat trump and today they're blaming the Democrats rather than the people who stayed home.

Your vote matters

Had the Democrats nominated a more compelling candidate, then it would have motivated the base to vote.
I don't think we had anyone. Neither did the gop

Your vote matters

Matthew Stafford?

Your vote matters

GOP had Walker and Kasich, I would have supported either of them.

Your vote matters

Matthew Stafford?

Atop the NFC North! Quite a year.

Your vote matters

Yuck. So you are a Republican.

Listening to the far right bitch about everything Obama for eight years was bad enough but it's going to seem like nothing compared to listening to the far left bitch about all things Trump for at least the next four years if the two plus weeks since the election is any indication.

Your vote matters

Matthew Stafford?

Dak Prescott 10-1 as rookie starting quarterback that's the guy nothing personal Stafford.

Listening to the far right bitch about everything Obama for eight years was bad enough but it's going to seem like nothing compared to listening to the far left bitch about all things Trump for at least the next four years if the two plus weeks since the election is any indication.

It'll sound ridiculous if his policies are working.

And I heard a republican guy on NPR say, "don't bitch when trump does something any Republican would do because then if or when be goes to far and we complain it'll be like the boy who cried wolf.

I wish us liberals would say and do nothing other than our politicians should vote no on everything the Republicans pass. If that isn't enough to stop Republicans from pushing their right wing agenda then I guess we need more seats in the house and senate.

You have the power to pass everything you want. We should only complain about the results if they are bad. Maybe we will warn ahead that we think it's a bad idea but we can't stop you so go for it. No excuses. I can't wait.

Your vote matters

Matthew Stafford?

Dak Prescott 10-1 as rookie starting quarterback that's the guy nothing personal Stafford.
Oh no you didn't.

Just remember how good Carolina panthers were last year till the Superbowl. Are you guys playing Seattle or new England? I want to see how good you guys really are. God help us if this is real. God help us all!

There will always be 40% who won't like him no matter what. The point is to win over 60%. If he does that he'll be unbeatable. Another Reagan. Let's hope that. I'm not married to the democratic party

Your vote matters

Matthew Stafford?

Oh no you didn't.

Just remember how good Carolina panthers were last year till the Superbowl. Are you guys playing Seattle or new England? I want to see how good you guys really are. God help us if this is real. God help us all!
Hey the guy has handeled every challenge so far which includes the vaunted defenses of the Steelers and Ravens. He's still a rookie and could have a meltdown so far he's been very impressive for a 4th round draft pick.

Your vote matters

Better than Clinton, better than Trump.

One hardly blame people for not wanting to vote considering both parties are absolute jokes. Their apathy is understandable when all you do is chase the devil out with Beelzebub.
If the parties were the same the libs wouldn't be so outraged all the time.
It's always conservatives telling people there's no difference. They're trying to get people to not show up. Meanwhile the con saying that knows there's a difference
You are a retard. I never said there was no difference, just the opposite. Learn to read!

Your vote matters

I don't think better than trump. In fact I don't think he will be completely loyal to the GOP so I said a long time ago I won when trump won the Republican primary.

I don't think better than trump. In fact I don't think he will be completely loyal to the GOP so I said a long time ago I won when trump won the Republican primary.

The reason you thought you won was because you thought Clinton would wipe Trump out in the election.

The reason you thought you won was because you thought Clinton would wipe Trump out in the election.
I'll show you the thread I started

I'll show you the thread I started

That works! Again Congrats on another comeback win for the Lions.

Forum List

Back