People who use violence for political causes are fascists, including ANTIFA...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...which calls itself "anti-fascist" as a disguise for what it really is.

hxr5xr7mqxiz.jpg

"Yes, the Proud Boys are a bunch of racist cowards. Infact we are full grown men calling ourselves boys!"
\
856b62ff-956a-431b-b3e5-f9efb01fd9b9-large16x9_proudboyscap.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to the Russian Bots who hate Democracy in America....this board is alive this beautiful holiday.

Last edited:
Yes, the Proud Boys are a bunch of racist cowards.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Russian Bots who hate Democracy in America....this board is alive this beautiful holiday.
Do you kids ever get tired of calling people Russians or Russian bots or any of the other crazy crap? Why not try and act older then four year olds?

"...Russian Bots..."

You really are a Tard. :laughing0301:

Do you kids ever get tired of calling people Russians or Russian bots or any of the other crazy crap? Why not try and act older then four year olds?

There were some real Russians on here a few months ago, but they kinda got pissed when I told them about their 200 mercs getting slaughtered in Syria.

Haven't seen them around lately.

Everyone who resorts to violence......

Like George Washington!

That seems wrong.

I would more liken antifa to the thugs that GW used violence to rid us of from.

But you're free to view history any way you want to.
I need to be nicer btw. This typing on the phone and spending time with my bad brother in law has left me in a cross mood.

The whole "masks" thing among the leftists started with a movie. They started wearing them during the #Occutard Movement on Wall Street, the 2011 protests in Wisconsin, and other protests.

The little antifa shits seem to think that they're in some dumb movie, fighting "injustice" or something.

v_for_vendetta_10th_anniversary.jpg

Everyone who resorts to violence......

Like George Washington!

That seems wrong.

I would more liken antifa to the thugs that GW used violence to rid us of from.

But you're free to view history any way you want to.
I need to be nicer btw. This typing on the phone and spending time with my bad brother in law has left me in a cross mood.

Sorry.

The whole "masks" thing among the leftists started with a movie. They started wearing them during the #Occutard Movement on Wall Street, the 2011 protests in Wisconsin, and other protests.

The little antifa shits seem to think that they're in some dumb movie, fighting "injustice" or something.

v_for_vendetta_10th_anniversary.jpg
activist.jpg

It's interesting that it was under Obamaggot's reign of darkness that all these violent, leftist hate groups vomited into existence in America: Antifa (although it already existed in Europe), Black Lives Fecal Matter, By Any Means Necessary and Obamaggot's own personal masturbation, Organizing for Action. And I'm sure a few other groups of leftist johnny-come-lately horses' asses I'm forgetting offhand.

You must mean groups like the NRA and GOP who preach we need to all own assault weapons so we can fight off the government.

Forum List

Back