People with a "capacity for pregnancy." A Berkeley professsor who teaches students. Unreal.

No, because drilling isn't the problem... refining capacity is... in that we don't have it. Old refineries have been claimed by obsolecense and new ones aren't being built.

No, because drilling isn't the problem

Drilling won't drop oil prices? Lower oil prices won't drop gasoline prices?

You didn't think your claim thru..........

Old refineries have been claimed by obsolecense and new ones aren't being built.

Another example of dems fucking us over.

These pathetic deranged dirtbags teaching and actually believing men can get PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUCCCCCK!!!!!

This is exactly the issue anyone with a thinking brain has with “trans politics”, there can be no questions asked, no conversation, instantly playing victim and then putting down the person asking said “hateful, violent questions” at the same time. These people are so far beyond reality at this point where someone cant even ask a question about how in the world a biological man can have a baby!! I just cant…

Another Dimtard BOMBSHELL witness goes down in flames! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Uh, dummy, I just explained it to you... Drilling won't solve the problem because the problem is refinery capacity.

Yeah, I laughed at your silly claim.

Unless you really feel that gasoline prices at $100 oil won't drop with $50 oil?
If that's the case, you should go long RBOB futures and short some WTI.

I have to ask the question again... why do you spend so much time obsessing about trans-women?

you would think there was a hoard of drag queens, ready to put a sack over your head and make you conform to using their pronouns, the way you carry on.

This is another great example of how the Right Wing gets people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your racial, sexual and religious fears.
Was that you at the hearing, Simp?

No, because drilling isn't the problem... refining capacity is... in that we don't have it. Old refineries have been claimed by obsolecense and new ones aren't being built.
Tell me Simp, who opposes constructing new refineries?

Uh, dummy, I just explained it to you... Drilling won't solve the problem because the problem is refinery capacity.
How many refineries have been built in blue states in the last 50 years, Simp?

ZERO sound about right?

These pathetic deranged dirtbags teaching and actually believing men can get PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUCCCCCK!!!!!

This is exactly the issue anyone with a thinking brain has with “trans politics”, there can be no questions asked, no conversation, instantly playing victim and then putting down the person asking said “hateful, violent questions” at the same time. These people are so far beyond reality at this point where someone cant even ask a question about how in the world a biological man can have a baby!! I just cant…

They're called W - O - M - E - N ... and have been... since the dawn of history and far, far beyond... Professor A$$hole...

Forum List

Back