🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Peres: Israel will consider joining chemical weapons ban treaty

Wrong again All decent societies seek to protect their children-----isa respecting pigs
ensure lack of protection of the kids by paying the parents for each dead kid they are
willing to kill by throwing it under a bomb.
Those people who CREATE AN ARENA OF WAR in the presence of children
are responsible for every child who dies therein. Gaza is criss crossed with an elaborate
network of tunnels that the meccaist slobs use to transport mercedes for the glory of
their FILTH

Spoken like a true zionist...jew or xtian.

Thank you. Good of you to recognize the fact that zionists---christian or jew---do
understand the ethics and jihadists and isa repecters are child murderers---who stand
and laugh upon the bodies of the hundreds of millions they have brutally murdered

Rosie, I might have missed it earlier...are you a jew or a xtian?

Spoken like a true zionist...jew or xtian.

Thank you. Good of you to recognize the fact that zionists---christian or jew---do
understand the ethics and jihadists and isa repecters are child murderers---who stand
and laugh upon the bodies of the hundreds of millions they have brutally murdered

what makes you think I am either. what are you?

what makes you think I am either. what are you?

Didn't answer the question...I think I've made it clear, I am neither.

I wish Zionists would stop all these lies.

Israel massacred 344 children in cold blood and killed 1391 people total in Cast Lead, most of them civilians

The only ones using civilians as human shields were the IDF and that is documented by Amnesty and HRW.

You can never handle the truth, so in return you call the truth lies. :cuckoo:

Human rights groups document what I said is true, Btselem, DCI Palestine, Amnesty, HRW

As always Truth about Zionist war crimes is brought into Light!

Israel massacred 344 children in cold blood and killed 1391 people total in Cast Lead, most of them civilians

The only ones using civilians as human shields were the IDF and that is documented by Amnesty and HRW.

Human rights groups document what I said is true, Btselem, DCI Palestine, Amnesty, HRW

As always Truth about Zionist war crimes is brought into Light!

Again, human shields. Hamas were operating within residential areas and from schools and mosques as well as residential buildings. Hamas are to blame for the deaths, not Israel.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't answer the question...I think I've made it clear, I am neither.

SHE once claimed to be Jewish .

Could it be she has converted to another religion?

Zionists even try to "hasbara" their faith...

Yanno, Alfie - when a poster makes such ignorant and revoltingly stupid 'statements', it sucks the credibility right out of their other words.

The l'il sherriKKKins has claimed to be a 'Christian' - so what? Her actual 'religion' is Jew-hatred.

As to your pretense of being 'objective', the only one who claims so is yourself. And you're just some random anonymous troll on a chat-board.

Oh, like anything someone from UNWRA has to say is 'objective' or 'factual'.....they're just ass-lickers of HAMAS, after all. No wonder the l'il sherriliar is partial to 'em!

Oh, like anything someone from UNWRA has to say is 'objective' or 'factual'.....they're just ass-lickers of HAMAS, after all. No wonder the l'il sherriliar is partial to 'em!

They try to save the lives of children Israel tries to kill.

White Phosphorous is a legitimate form of use in warfare. Again I mentioned above the human shields aspect. Why did Hamas operate from within civilian areas. Why didn't they evacuate the civilians to safety rather than force them to stay in areas of fighting. Why didn't the civilians evacuate to safety during the war. Why didn't they heed the warnings of Israel to get to safe areas. The casualties are the fault of Hamas, not of Israel. It really is very simple to understand.
Every war shows streams of refugees moving out of embattled cities. Except for Gaza. I wonder why that is? After phone calls, loud speakers and leaflets, the populace remain in the cities and towns. Anyone still there is considered a combatant. Game on.

It doesn't work that way...heheh. But I'm not surprised that is the zionist position which includes "kill them when they're young before they can grow up and carry a rifle."
Why does evacuation happen everywhere else in the world during a war except Gaza? Oh, I get it, the Gazans are told Israel would take them in but would charge them triple shekels to stay in the Holiday Inns. That's to trick the sheeple into becoming human shields.

Being that Frau Sherri is so knowledgeable about the goings on in Muslim countries, I wonder if she can tell us about some Muslim organizations that are trying to save the lives of children that their Muslim brethren have tried to murder. Those of us who contribute to UNICEF which helps children around the world, including Muslim children in such places as Pakistan, would perhaps consider sending in some contributions to the Muslim organizations that Frau Sherri lists. We already know that UNWRA is funded mainly from the pockets of American taxpayers who are the main contributors for the funds paid to the UN even though so many of the people who receive aid hate Americans.

From Amnesty 22 Days of Death And Destruction

NO SAFE HAVEN

"Fireballs were raining down on the school and everybody was scared and screaming. A child sheltering in the UNRWA school in Beit Lahia where white phosphorus artillery shelling killed two children on 17 January 2009.

During Operation “Cast Lead”, Gaza’s population of 1.5 million, most of them children, could neither leave Gaza – as the borders were sealed – nor find shelter where they could be guaranteed safety. There are no bomb shelters and none can be built, as cement and other construction materials are on the list of goods which Israel does not allow into Gaza.

Although tens of thousands of people did leave their homes, most could not do so because
they had nowhere to go. Others stayed to protect their property, fearing that if they left their homes empty they would soon be destroyed by the army or used by armed militants and then destroyed by the army.

In any case, the pattern of Israeli attacks led Palestinians to believe that no area of Gaza
could be considered safe. On the first day of Operation “Cast Lead”, mostly in the first hour
of the offensive, Israeli forces bombed more than 240 targets all over Gaza, most of them in densely populated residential areas. This resulted in an unprecedented death toll for a single day. The bombardments began without warning at around 11.30am, a busy time, when the streets were full of civilians, including school children leaving school at the end of the morning shift and those going to school for the second shift."

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf

Yet still Hamas did not protect the civilians, even though they knew Israel was retaliating for rockets from Gaza to Israel. You should be ashamed of Hamas Sherri, thoroughly ashamed.

UNWRA try to save lives?? Now I have heard it all!

Truth is simply a thing Zionists cannot accept.

You choose instead to be an apologist for Zionist war crimes, like Israel's war crime of using civilians as human shields

"2.1 PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS USED AS “HUMAN SHIELDS”

"During Operation “Cast Lead” Israeli forces repeatedly took over Palestinian homes in the Gaza Strip forcing families to stay in a ground-floor room while they used the rest of their
house as a military base and sniper position – effectively using the families, both adults and children, as “human shields” and putting them at risk.72 While soldiers wore protective body armour and helmets and shielded themselves behind sandbags as they fired from the houses,the Palestinian inhabitants of the houses had no such protection"

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf

Last edited:
From Amnesty 22 Days of Death And Destruction

NO SAFE HAVEN

"Fireballs were raining down on the school and everybody was scared and screaming. A child sheltering in the UNRWA school in Beit Lahia where white phosphorus artillery shelling killed two children on 17 January 2009.

During Operation “Cast Lead”, Gaza’s population of 1.5 million, most of them children, could neither leave Gaza – as the borders were sealed – nor find shelter where they could be guaranteed safety. There are no bomb shelters and none can be built, as cement and other construction materials are on the list of goods which Israel does not allow into Gaza.

Although tens of thousands of people did leave their homes, most could not do so because
they had nowhere to go. Others stayed to protect their property, fearing that if they left their homes empty they would soon be destroyed by the army or used by armed militants and then destroyed by the army.

In any case, the pattern of Israeli attacks led Palestinians to believe that no area of Gaza
could be considered safe. On the first day of Operation “Cast Lead”, mostly in the first hour
of the offensive, Israeli forces bombed more than 240 targets all over Gaza, most of them in densely populated residential areas. This resulted in an unprecedented death toll for a single day. The bombardments began without warning at around 11.30am, a busy time, when the streets were full of civilians, including school children leaving school at the end of the morning shift and those going to school for the second shift."

One would think that Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," would be concerned with the death of her Christian brethren in Syria where they have certainly been attacked for more than 22 days. Meanwhile, there have been over 100,000 murdered in Syria so far, and in the incident that Frau Sherri is referring to in Gaza only 1400 people were killed, and many, many of these people were militants. Perhaps when her Muslim friends murder she closes her eyes to it, no matter where they are murdering innocent people, but if a Jew harms one hair on a Muslim's head, she is right there up on step.

Yet still Hamas did not protect the civilians, even though they knew Israel was retaliating for rockets from Gaza to Israel. You should be ashamed of Hamas Sherri, thoroughly ashamed.

It is a war crime to target civilians as Israel did.

You should be ashamed for being an apologist for Israel's war crimes.

This has nothing at all to do with Hamas, it is about Israel's unlawful killings in Gaza, that included 344 children and a total killed of 1391, most of whom were unlawfully killed by Israel.

These killings are Israel's responsibility and Israel's war crimes.

And one day, the perpetrators will be tried for war crimes.

Forum List

Back