Perfect example for 2nd amendment rights.

Because bleeding heart liberals stopped executing the murderers and rapists(like Ted Kennedy and Charles Manson) and set free, the child molesters, because it was inhumane to keep mentally ill people locked up..
How did these bleeding heart liberals with, as you describe, ineffective and counterproductive views, gain so much power to be able to institute these kind of changes? And why wouldn’t the old system go back to using the “effective” tactics once the changes proved to be ineffective?
How did these bleeding heart liberals with, as you describe, ineffective and counterproductive views, gain so much power to be able to institute these kind of changes?
Because idiots like you and the Obamaphone lady were more interested in FREE stuff than keeping criminals out of society.
Ok, keep telling yourself that
I know all about it, it is you that cant seem to pull your head out of your dumb ass.

Haha, look at you fucking puppets posting the same crap back to back. That’s funny
look at you fucking puppets
71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Why don’t those systems exist anymore?
Because bleeding heart liberals stopped executing the murderers and rapists(like Ted Kennedy and Charles Manson) and set free, the child molesters, because it was inhumane to keep mentally ill people locked up..
How did these bleeding heart liberals with, as you describe, ineffective and counterproductive views, gain so much power to be able to institute these kind of changes? And why wouldn’t the old system go back to using the “effective” tactics once the changes proved to be ineffective?
How did these bleeding heart liberals with, as you describe, ineffective and counterproductive views, gain so much power to be able to institute these kind of changes?
Because idiots like you and the Obamaphone lady were more interested in FREE stuff than keeping criminals out of society.
I know all about it, it is you that cant seem to pull your head out of your dumb ass.

Why can’t I pull my head out of my ass? Because I don’t want to drag bodies through the streets and go back to public executions? You’re insane man, and you jumping to Obamaphones is a pathetic attempt at trying to justify something that you are obviously incapable of justifying. Go in the corner and suck on your thumb for a bit, you’ll feel better

Sure if he wants 150 rounds but who thinks like that? I don’t think many. Most people get a gun and then some extra magazines that they may or may not take with them.

And wouldn’t you rather a nutball need to carry 15 magazines and reload 15 times as opposed to 5? Each reload is time to run or disarm the guy.
In theory, I suppose. The time it takes to drop and reload is less that a second.

Wouldn't a more realistic option be to shoot back at him, rather than try to take him down bare-handed?

But seriously, with today's technology, a high capacity magazine would be easy to 3D print.
I bought over 30, 30 round magazines not only for the .223, but the .308 also. Not one of those magazines have been used for the 2 legged squirrels....yet...

No.

Because all he would have to do is bring more than one gun or more than one magazine
If he brought the same amount of guns and the same amount of magazines but they had less capacity and firepower then there would be less damage. Common sense man

If ifs and buts were candy and nut, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Anyone hell bent on murder will bring whatever he thinks he needs to get the job done so instead of one rifle and 5 30 round mags he'll bring 15 10 round mags if he has it in his twisted mind that he needs 150 rounds

Or he'll bring 2 rifles or any combination of rifles and handguns etc
Sure if he wants 150 rounds but who thinks like that? I don’t think many. Most people get a gun and then some extra magazines that they may or may not take with them.

And wouldn’t you rather a nutball need to carry 15 magazines and reload 15 times as opposed to 5? Each reload is time to run or disarm the guy.
And you're the expert on how people hell bent on murder think?

FYI Cruz only had 10 round magazines
What stopped him was a jammed gun because it was a piece of shit and he didn't know how to operate it very well
That’s a great example. How many do you think would be dead if he had 30 round magazines?

About the same....since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with 2 pistols and a mix of 10 round and 15 round magazines.....the problem isn't the magazine the attacker uses, the problem is he is using magazines in democrat gun free zones where the victims are unarmed and unable to fight back.

The math is simple....

Florida, no armed guard, no armed staff, 17 dead.

Maryland ....one armed guard, 1 dead.

See the difference?

Then you have the deadliest tool of all...the rental truck. Had he simply used a rental truck he could have killed a lot more people....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental truck and murdered 86 people in 5 minutes.....more people murdered in one go than in any of our mass public shootings.....

Rental trucks are deadlier than guns .....

Why can’t I pull my head out of my ass? Because I don’t want to drag bodies through the streets and go back to public executions? You’re insane man, and you jumping to Obamaphones is a pathetic attempt at trying to justify something that you are obviously incapable of justifying. Go in the corner and suck on your thumb for a bit, you’ll feel better

I don’t want to drag bodies through the streets and go back to public executions?
I thought the science was settled so no "innocent" person could be executed for crimes he didn't do. Why do you want people who murder, rape and child molest to get free over and over, thus having rap sheets a mile long? Are they your future Democrat voters, or brownshirt army?

In theory, I suppose. The time it takes to drop and reload is less that a second.

Wouldn't a more realistic option be to shoot back at him, rather than try to take him down bare-handed?

But seriously, with today's technology, a high capacity magazine would be easy to 3D print.
I bought over 30, 30 round magazines not only for the .223, but the .308 also. Not one of those magazines have been used for the 2 legged squirrels....yet...

Return em, they must be defective.

Haha, look at you fucking puppets posting the same crap back to back. That’s funny
View attachment 186560

Do you have a right wing propaganda site you go to to get all these fun little pictures and videos?! That’s special. But we all know it’s bullshit. You can keep blubbering about these evil liberals. And there might even be a few that fit the mold. But that has nothing to do with me or my views so you really just come off sounding like even more of an idiot.

You asked why people would vote for the party that gives liberal compassion to lunatic murderers. I said it was the free stuff, which you know is the truth....

Then make them go 3D print one... no need to make it easy and readily available in stores.

They could go make a machine gun too if they had the know how. Bombs as well. I’m not seeing your point

View attachment 186560

Do you have a right wing propaganda site you go to to get all these fun little pictures and videos?! That’s special. But we all know it’s bullshit. You can keep blubbering about these evil liberals. And there might even be a few that fit the mold. But that has nothing to do with me or my views so you really just come off sounding like even more of an idiot.

evil liberals
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Care to explain this?

If he brought the same amount of guns and the same amount of magazines but they had less capacity and firepower then there would be less damage. Common sense man

Anyone hell bent on murder will bring whatever he thinks he needs to get the job done so instead of one rifle and 5 30 round mags he'll bring 15 10 round mags if he has it in his twisted mind that he needs 150 rounds

What stopped him was a jammed gun because it was a piece of shit and he didn't know how to operate it very well
That’s a great example. How many do you think would be dead if he had 30 round magazines?

About the same....since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with 2 pistols and a mix of 10 round and 15 round magazines.....the problem isn't the magazine the attacker uses, the problem is he is using magazines in democrat gun free zones where the victims are unarmed and unable to fight back.

The math is simple....

See the difference?

Then you have the deadliest tool of all...the rental truck. Had he simply used a rental truck he could have killed a lot more people....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental truck and murdered 86 people in 5 minutes.....more people murdered in one go than in any of our mass public shootings.....

If either shooter had a machine gun is there any doubt there wouldn’t have been more deaths? I think not. Luckily, machine guns are heavily regulated. Get the point?

Also Parkland wasn’t gun free, there was an armed deputy on campus

Then make them go 3D print one... no need to make it easy and readily available in stores.

They could go make a machine gun too if they had the know how. Bombs as well. I’m not seeing your point
Of course if they put God back in public schools teaching good and evil, right from wrong, not 50 shades of grey, plenty of the violence on the street would go away. But then 47% of the voting base, that didn't vote for Romney would never vote Democrat again, if they knew the truth...

Murderers Murder, it is what they do. Limiting their tools is not the answer, if a murderer wants to murder, they find a way.

You think limiting law abiding citizens from a tool to defend themselves against someone that wants to murder or rape them will stop them, you are naive. Murderers murder and rapists rape. I, for one, don't want to make their job easier.

In that case, you should be forced to 3D print your computer, paper, pens, and anything else you use to exercise your 1st amendment rights.

The math is simple....

See the difference?

If either shooter had a machine gun is there any doubt there wouldn’t have been more deaths? I think not. Luckily, machine guns are heavily regulated. Get the point?

If either shooter had crock pot bombs, there is no doubt there would be more deaths. Want to continue with straw man arguments? If the Police and FBI did their job, neither shootings would of occurred...

I don’t want to drag bodies through the streets and go back to public executions?
I thought the science was settled so no "innocent" person could be executed for crimes he didn't do. Why do you want people who murder, rape and child molest to get free over and over, thus having rap sheets a mile long? Are they your future Democrat voters, or brownshirt army?

I don’t want people who rape, murder and molest to get free over and over. You’re just making shit up again. You are completely clueless. Do yourself a favor and stop talking because you don’t know anything about what you are saying.

The math is simple....

See the difference?

Yes, there is doubt....since he was working in a building, and considering his inexperience he would have likely had a malfunction sooner in the process.....

Parkland was gun free......there were 3,000 students and staff and over 10 buildings on campus....and one armed resource officer who stayed outside instead of attacking the killer....

Law abiding gun owners were not allowed to carry their legal guns on campus..

It was a democrat gun free zone.

Forum List

Back