PERMANENT WAR: More U.S. Troops To Iraq...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And the endless war quagmires continue on.

The Pentagon is seeking to send another 500 U.S. troops to Iraq, in addition to the 400 that arrived over the Labor Day weekend, two military officials tell Fox News – a development that comes amid a new wave of attacks.

The Pentagon in July first received approval to raise the troop number in Iraq to 4,647, from a previous authorization of 3,870 in January.

If President Obama signs off on the military’s plan for more troops, the number would rise above 5,000. There are other U.S. troops inside Iraq that the Pentagon claims are on “temporary” assignments, though some of these deployments last up to one year in country....

More:
Pentagon Wants 500 More Us Troops For Iraq Amid New Attacks

This can't be right - Mr. Nobel Peace Prize sending a 3rd or 4th group of troops on his watch back to Iraq?! That's a helluva lot of 'observers' and 'advisors'.

And the endless war quagmires continue on.

The Pentagon is seeking to send another 500 U.S. troops to Iraq, in addition to the 400 that arrived over the Labor Day weekend, two military officials tell Fox News – a development that comes amid a new wave of attacks.

The Pentagon in July first received approval to raise the troop number in Iraq to 4,647, from a previous authorization of 3,870 in January.

If President Obama signs off on the military’s plan for more troops, the number would rise above 5,000. There are other U.S. troops inside Iraq that the Pentagon claims are on “temporary” assignments, though some of these deployments last up to one year in country....

More:
Pentagon Wants 500 More Us Troops For Iraq Amid New Attacks

You must really be pissed off at Obama and Hillary, right?

This can't be right - Mr. Nobel Peace Prize sending a 3rd or 4th group of troops on his watch back to Iraq?! That's a helluva lot of 'observers' and 'advisors'.

Obama has killed many people during his 8yr tenure. Many of them are innocent women & children. He's been anything but 'peaceful.' Shame on those who bestowed that honor on him.

You either have to win the freaking thing or get the hell out. Funny how the left manages to shift the blame to the Military (and Bush) when Barry Hussein has been president for nearly eight years.

obama_wins_nobel_prize_606375.jpg

How and when did this all begin again? And everyone was for it, including you, then.

How and when did this all begin again? And everyone was for it, including you, then.

Liberals made the case to go to war then voted to authorize Bush to do so.

Barry then took over, vowed to remove all the troops and NOT put boots on the ground again...another Obama lie.

That's irrelevant now. We shouldn't still be there. In my opinion, it's time to disengage from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.

That's irrelevant now. We shouldn't still be there. In my opinion, it's time to disengage from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.

Oh I could not for the life of me agree more, but that means total disengagement from the Middle East; funding Israeli occupations and all. Get clean the fuck away, we've already become too much like them.

Oh I could not for the life of me agree more, but that means total disengagement from the Middle East; funding Israeli occupations and all. Get clean the fuck away, we've already become too much like them.

We can have good relations with all nations in the Middle East. That's the approach we need to adopt. We have to stop all the meddling and war. It's time.

So he should ignore the Generals huh? They're all rubble anyway so........

I suppose you'd like the Sunni cut-throats to take over the rest of Iraq hmmm?

We can have good relations with all nations in the Middle East. That's the approach we need to adopt. We have to stop all the meddling and war. It's time.

Absolutely!!! Saudi's included. Stop taking sides and either engage or not uniformly.

If you want to annex another state, go through the proper channels.

Create, fund, train, and arm ISIS, then turn them loose. Hell of a plan.

If you want to annex another state, go through the proper channels.

If you want to talk about what I want, never support Saddam after he consolidated power in 1979 by hanging legislators who opposed him.

But that's not the world we live in.

I like the idea of supporting the people tasked with holding the land after we're long gone rather than our kids doing all the fighting and dying.

The 'Sunni cut-throats' are your Government's closest 'friends.' It's funded, armed, and trained Wahhabi Sunni Radicals for many years. Saudi Arabia, one of America's closest allies, is the root cause of radical Islamic Terrorism. Its Wahhabi teachings spawned the likes Al Qaeda and ISIS. The 9/11 attack itself, was carried out by mostly Saudis.

But i think we can agree somewhat. It is time for our Government to seriously reconsider its close relationships with countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. They are very dangerous countries. Their Wahhabi brand of Islam has caused so much pain and suffering around the world. Our Government needs to stop supporting it.

Forum List

Back