Perry Calls It Quits

Why Bush? He's probably going to be in for the long haul, he's got plenty of money.

I doubt Bush will drop out any time soon. I predict either Huckabee or Jindal dropping out next. Most likely Jindal. Like Perry he has ZERO buzz surrounding his campaign. At least Huckabee has been keeping his name in the news a bit.

Why would Bush drop out when he's going to be the nominee?

Gilmore and maybe Graham.

Huckabee is going to stick around for Iowa. He is hoping to get a bump by hitching his wagon to Kim Davis. His numbers have no where to go but up so we'll see what happens.

I doubt Bush will drop out any time soon. I predict either Huckabee or Jindal dropping out next. Most likely Jindal. Like Perry he has ZERO buzz surrounding his campaign. At least Huckabee has been keeping his name in the news a bit.
Jeb Bush is not as rich as people think. His donations are drying up and I don't think he will run on his own money. Jindal is in big trouble as well.

Gilmore and maybe Graham.

Huckabee is going to stick around for Iowa. He is hoping to get a bump by hitching his wagon to Kim Davis. His numbers have no where to go but up so we'll see what happens.

You may be right about Graham. A good way to gauge who will drop out next is whether or not you remembered they were even running. I forgot Graham was even running. :lol:

The only buzz surrounding Perry was his new eyeglasses and all that did was offer ammo to friend and foe alike. :lol:

Jeb Bush is not as rich as people think. His donations are drying up and I don't think he will run on his own money. Jindal is in big trouble as well.

What Jeb has going for him is the support of establishment Republicans. What I see happening is a repeat of 2012's "anybody but Romney" primary. If so Republicans will be fighting an uphill battle to win the presidency.

What Jeb has going for him is the support of establishment Republicans. What I see happening is a repeat of 2012's "anybody but Romney" primary. If so Republicans will be fighting an uphill battle to win the presidency.
The "establishment" has already lost. That being proven by Trump's AND Sanders numbers. This is the year of the wild card.

Why would Bush drop out when he's going to be the nominee?
He is no more going to be the nominee then Clinton.

Yes he will.

And you'll STILL vote for him!

Hahahahaahahaha!

That reminds me of when LadyGunslinger posted once that she would never vote for Romney because he was "Bush 2.0". Months later she bragged that she was making campaign calls for him. :lol:

Forum List

Back