Perry Calls It Quits

I doubt Bush will drop out any time soon. I predict either Huckabee or Jindal dropping out next. Most likely Jindal. Like Perry he has ZERO buzz surrounding his campaign. At least Huckabee has been keeping his name in the news a bit.
Jeb Bush is not as rich as people think. His donations are drying up and I don't think he will run on his own money. Jindal is in big trouble as well.

What Jeb has going for him is the support of establishment Republicans. What I see happening is a repeat of 2012's "anybody but Romney" primary. If so Republicans will be fighting an uphill battle to win the presidency.
The "establishment" has already lost. That being proven by Trump's AND Sanders numbers. This is the year of the wild card.

The same thing happened with many candidates in 2012. Until the end almost everyone but Romney was the front runner. Including Rick Perry. If any "wild card" candidate succeeds I see it being Rand Paul.

Perry going out no surprise I think Santorum will be the next to go.

God willing. lol. I don't think he will drop out next. He plays well in the first few primary states and he knows how to stretch a dime, which is a bonus.

Why would Bush drop out when he's going to be the nominee?
He is NOT going to be the nominee. He will be the guy wiyh a ton of cash, and no delegates. He will rack up a record of fecklessness that will surpass that of Connelly. He has name recognition, but his positions are all anathema among the rank and file. Immigration, Common core are just the tip of the poison.

I doubt Bush will drop out any time soon. I predict either Huckabee or Jindal dropping out next. Most likely Jindal. Like Perry he has ZERO buzz surrounding his campaign. At least Huckabee has been keeping his name in the news a bit.
Jeb Bush is not as rich as people think. His donations are drying up and I don't think he will run on his own money. Jindal is in big trouble as well.

What Jeb has going for him is the support of establishment Republicans. What I see happening is a repeat of 2012's "anybody but Romney" primary. If so Republicans will be fighting an uphill battle to win the presidency.
The "establishment" has already lost. That being proven by Trump's AND Sanders numbers. This is the year of the wild card.

The same thing happened with many candidates in 2012. Until the end almost everyone but Romney was the front runner. Including Rick Perry. If any "wild card" candidate succeeds I see it being Rand Paul.
This is not going to be a repeat of history. This is going to be one of the most open and hotly fought contests in the history of this nation.

I think the next candidate to quit will be Trump.
And this is based on what? Lack of money? Bad poll numbers? What?

Peaking too soon. Some idiots are even endorsing him outright at such an early stage and then trying to convince everyone his competitors are dropping out of the race.

You'd have to be a total moron to call it so soon for Trump.

As much as I desire that, it won't happen. His ego is too big.

I still think he the cockroach of politics. Nothing, not even a hydrogen bomb, can kill him. His spat with Kelly should have killed him off. he got stronger. Every stupid asinine crack which should destroy him, only makes him stronger.

So as much as I want him gone, it won't happen yet

Peaking too soon. Some idiots are even endorsing him outright at such an early stage and then trying to convince everyone his competitors are dropping out of the race.

Like I said...
Trump/Cruz
Trump/Carson
Cruz/Carson
Works for me... I'm not calling it YET but it's getting clearer.

Huckabee, Jindal, Gilmore and Santorum. No chance.

Graham will hang on a bit. No chance. Christie too.

Bush will hang on because the Rep establishment is telling him that he is the anointed one, but the Democrats like him more than the rank-and-file Republicans.

Yup.

It's going to be Trump.
Make up your mind! It was Bush 15 minutes ago.

I loathe both of them. I want Fiorina. I think she will continue to do better. And I am sure she will embarrass that blowhard ignoramus Trump.
Her time at HP is going to hurt her. Not the stock prices but the selling of tech to Iran when it was illegal. That is going to bite her.

Like I said...
Trump/Cruz
Trump/Carson
Cruz/Carson

If Trump does what I dream of. He will make a team of the best of the best.

Trump President

Walker Vice President

Cruz Are you kidding me AG

Doctor Ben Carson Surgeon General

I can go on forever. They can keep calling us the clown car but our people are awesome. Fuck what the left says.

Like I said...
Trump/Cruz
Trump/Carson
Cruz/Carson

If Trump does what I dream of. He will make a team of the best of the best.

Trump President

Walker Vice President

Cruz Are you kidding me AG

Doctor Ben Carson Surgeon General

I can go on forever. They can keep calling us the clown car but our people are awesome. Fuck what the left says.
Gowdy......FBI

Forum List

Back