Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

Maybe boot edge edge needs to take the dick out of his ass long enough to know that Obama and Clinton both spent 0 days in the military too and they each did 8 years as president.

Oh yea, and Clinton is a known draft dodger.

Fucking fag.
How do Republicans feel knowing that the gay guy is way more of a man than the orange pansy?
It tells what you guys did to manhood in this nation. You kill babies, children and old people with no guilt. You will get yours at some point. But not before a lot of others suffer also if we keep going this way. Viet Nam was a bad time. And many of you from back then who were fraud peaceniks became war mongers.
Kill babies, children, and old people with no guilt?

That would be Republicans. Everybody knows that.

Republicans work to arm school shooters to protect their gun rights and they want to take healthcare away from children and they’re trying to take money away from Medicare and Social Security which protects the elderly who paid into it their whole lives. Republicans are monsters.

Everyone can see the difference between Republicans and Democrats. All you have to do is look at their policies.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

Actually, Republican President GW Bush actually signed campaign reform a number of years ago in a But the very worst and most terrible thing that he did effort.
He also signed 3 trillion in tax cuts to millionaires. And he was the beginning of the great debt. And helped run the economy into the ground.
But the very worst and most terrible thing that he did was a lie America into a fake war.
And that was even worse when he stopped looking for bin Laden and said he didn’t think about him anymore.

Bush can’t even go overseas anymore. He’s afraid he’ll be arrested for war crimes. He’s got a lot of people really angry from his lies. And Trump is way worse.

I would be entertaining to see G. W. go abroad & get arrested for war crimes.

That would be funny as Hell.

Bush is a prisoner in his own nation.

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton but thanks for the derail.
No derail....just adding relevant factual information.

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

:p

I'm confident that Mayor Pete served his country via volunteering for military service & did not run away like pussy Trump did.
so everyone who doesn't serve is a pussy?? did YOU??
I did. Headquarters battery, Third Battalion, 16th field artillery, eighth infantry division. I volunteered. And it was in the 1970s.

Since the beginning of World War II, there’s been over 42,000 American soldiers who were captured and held as POWs. Many were tortured, starved to death, and murdered.

And Trump says he doesn’t like them. Because they were captured.

Anyone who supports such an odious and nasty person as Donald Trump is just as bad as he is.

Trump was referring specifically to John McCain, not POW's in general. And he didn't make that remark until AFTER Mr. McCain attack ed the President's supporters as "crazy".

President Trump had a deferment because he was disabled as a young man. He could not have gone if he had wanted to. BTW, neither could have Butthead back in the 1960's and 70's. Homos weren't drafted into the military under the rules of selective service.

Moral disabilities were as disqualifying as physical ones.
as USUAL--these member spew dumbshit and babble
I ask for evidence and they provide NONE

Maybe boot edge edge needs to take the dick out of his ass long enough to know that Obama and Clinton both spent 0 days in the military too and they each did 8 years as president.

Fucking fag.
How do Republicans feel knowing that the gay guy is way more of a man than the orange pansy?
It tells what you guys did to manhood in this nation. You kill babies, children and old people with no guilt. You will get yours at some point. But not before a lot of others suffer also if we keep going this way. Viet Nam was a bad time. And many of you from back then who were fraud peaceniks became war mongers.

Republicans work to arm school shooters to protect their gun rights and they want to take healthcare away from children and they’re trying to take money away from Medicare and Social Security which protects the elderly who paid into it their whole lives. Republicans are monsters.

Everyone can see the difference between Republicans and Democrats. All you have to do is look at their policies.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

Actually, Republican President GW Bush actually signed campaign reform a number of years ago in a But the very worst and most terrible thing that he did effort.
He also signed 3 trillion in tax cuts to millionaires. And he was the beginning of the great debt. And helped run the economy into the ground.
But the very worst and most terrible thing that he did was a lie America into a fake war.
And that was even worse when he stopped looking for bin Laden and said he didn’t think about him anymore.

Bush can’t even go overseas anymore. He’s afraid he’ll be arrested for war crimes. He’s got a lot of people really angry from his lies. And Trump is way worse.

The Bush Family is now loved by the Left. In any event, I was referencing specifically W's signing of the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform. Passed by a bipartisan measure, the GOP actually ENACTED campaign finance reform, not just shoot the breeze about it.

No derail....just adding relevant factual information.

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

:p

I'm confident that Mayor Pete served his country via volunteering for military service & did not run away like pussy Trump did.
I did. Headquarters battery, Third Battalion, 16th field artillery, eighth infantry division. I volunteered. And it was in the 1970s.

Since the beginning of World War II, there’s been over 42,000 American soldiers who were captured and held as POWs. Many were tortured, starved to death, and murdered.

Anyone who supports such an odious and nasty person as Donald Trump is just as bad as he is.

Trump was referring specifically to John McCain, not POW's in general. And he didn't make that remark until AFTER Mr. McCain attack ed the President's supporters as "crazy".

President Trump had a deferment because he was disabled as a young man. He could not have gone if he had wanted to. BTW, neither could have Butthead back in the 1960's and 70's. Homos weren't drafted into the military under the rules of selective service.

So, you admit you voted for a draft dodger in November, 2016 & you were completely oblivious to the fact that you voted for a draft dodger.

I'm not surprised that you voted for a draft dodger & were completely ignorant of the fact, because you do seem quite ignorant.

When I vote I prefer to view my vote as a 'purchase' and when I make a purchase I like to be an 'informed buyer.'

I actually investigate a purchase, before I buy.

I do the same when I cast a vote.

I bet you are one of those ignorant people that go out & buy shit without being informed of what you buy, just like when you vote, and you don't know what you are voting for, huh?

So, why didn't you KNOW Trump was a draft dodger, B 4 U voted for a draft dodger?

Your vote dosen't mean much 2 U?

So, you admit you voted for a draft dodger in November, 2016 & you were completely oblivious to the fact that you voted for a draft dodger.

I'm not surprised that you voted for a draft dodger & were completely ignorant of the fact, because you do seem quite ignorant.

When I vote I prefer to view my vote as a 'purchase' and when I make a purchase I like to be an 'informed buyer.'

I bet you are one of those ignorant people that go out & buy shit without being informed of what you buy, just like when you vote, and you don't know what you are voting for, huh?

So, why didn't you KNOW Trump was a draft dodger, B 4 U voted for a draft dodger?

impressive evidence/links :rolleyes-41:

you are so much smarter than us Trumpers
WHAT were we thinking when we voted for him???!!!!
you make me see the errors of my ways

Actually there were two "draft dodgers" running in 2016, neither Clinton nor Trump served.

I kinda wondered the same thing about anyone that would cast a vote for a draft dodging, multi adulterer, con man, egomaniac, 'reality' TV personality, self absorbed, spoiled child, void of any political experience candidate.

But hey, folks gotta vote for someone, right?

Fucking fag.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

Your worried about Bush? Many people are tired of wars. Unfortunately they happen. You do not like the founding fathers and yet they told us about foreign entanglements. There is also the question of minding our own business which has merits and someone being the world's policeman to stop us from reaching the lowest humans can be. Except when we go to war for someones financial benefit or not for the people. The two Bush's have killed Americans in their conflicts with approval from the Progs also. Obama did not end anything and destabilized the world more for potential future wars. I see the debt everyday. For the ghettos are still here and the waste of money by people stealing, cheating,just being corrupted and using the system to their advantage is in front os us all. And nothing is done about it. And the howls of hate if of an approved group whips across the land like a bad storm that never ends.

Clinton, Obama, and Trump, none of them served....no big deal.
It's not a prerequisite for running the country.
If Buttigieg wants his brownie points through accusations, he can go for it.
It's just politics as usual.

Hey....are the fish biting where you all live?

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton, nor Obama but thanks for the derail.
/——/ what USMB rules bars us from calling you clowns out on your hypocrisy?

I find it quite interesting reading ALL of the Buttigieg threads here at USMB.

It is interesting to note the members that make negative & derogatory comments in regard to Mayor Pete, his homosexuality, and the inability to accept someone for who they are.

Many of the USMB members that state they are ANTI Buttigieg & anti gay, are the VERY SAME members that have stated that Trump's infidelities in multiple marriages are acceptable.

So, many USMB members are PRO fornication for a guy that has fucked over EVERY wife he has ever had but at the same time, those same members are anti gay.

Pretty interesting. I bet 99% of these USMB members also identify as "Christian.'

LOFL ......................... Jesus is now officially for (hetero) fornication .............. thanks for the fucking laugh ............

This is good stuff ................

My concern about Pete Butthead is how is this going to make America look to our friends? Will guys like Uncle Pooty, President Xi, Prime Minister Orban, or President Duterte make fun of him? Will America be no longer a serious country? Will Buttigieg want to declare war against other countries just because they follow the traditions of their countries and mock and poke fun at him?

I don't think that America should go to war against a country just because they called the President a "F**"

I am confident Buttigieg doesn't have skin as thin as you (obviously) have.

So you don't think that Pete Butt would throw a hissy fit if world leaders called him a pansy?

I guess you don't know any homos.
Unlike Trump, mayor Pete is a military combat veteran. I can’t see him having a “hissy fit“.

But Donald Trump? Now there is a pansy.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

Look at him. Making tiny fists with this tiny hands. Look at His face. This is what a pu$$y looks like.

Actually, the "small hands" attack against President Trump was already made by Little Marco in 2016 and it failed.

Sen. Rubio has since backed down and apologized for the attack.
That may have destroyed Rubio's candidacy.

I can't imagine what lamebrain is advising Buttplug but reprosecuting the 2016 election is the worst ever advice. Trump's lack of military service has been done to death. The voters didn't care then and they won't care now. I hope Buttplug keeps up this strategy.

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
This a no brainer
Buttplug knows he has a masculinity problem despite serving in the military
So he attacks Trump to hide his own femininity

Isn’t Buttigieg the guy who spreads his asscheeks for other sick guys?

As long as it's a voluntary relationship and participants are of age, then so what . I object to people like ex republican speaker of the house hastert screwing around with under age boys. Then there was a republican senator name foley......
Ya and you’re going to vote for Biden. Hilarious

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Yes, having been there, you would not believe the excuses by millions. Guys became teachers to get out of the draft, which explains why Johnny can't read. The worst though is Lying DaNang Dick Blumenthal, who first used a student deferment, and when that was abolished in favor of a lottery, he went into the guard to be safe and then told voters he served in VietNam! What a worthless POS! He should be impeached before Trump!

Danang Dick was not in the National Guard.
What WAS he in? Cowards Anonymous?

United States Marine Corps Reserve! If you cannot get it right, don't talk out of your ass. It's embarrassing.

Yes, having been there, you would not believe the excuses by millions. Guys became teachers to get out of the draft, which explains why Johnny can't read. The worst though is Lying DaNang Dick Blumenthal, who first used a student deferment, and when that was abolished in favor of a lottery, he went into the guard to be safe and then told voters he served in VietNam! What a worthless POS! He should be impeached before Trump!

Danang Dick was not in the National Guard.
What WAS he in? Cowards Anonymous?

United States Marine Corps Reserve! If you cannot get it right, don't talk out of your ass. It's embarrassing.

I'm more pissed about "stolen valor" where Dick claimed to have served in VN. Lying coxucker.
FACT CHECK: Did Senator Richard Blumenthal Misrepresent His Military Service?

I kinda wondered the same thing about anyone that would cast a vote for a draft dodging, multi adulterer, con man, egomaniac, 'reality' TV personality, self absorbed, spoiled child, void of any political experience candidate.

there's nothing wrong with getting sex
draft dodger?? really?

....I can't see how someone could've voted for a racist/white hater/cop hater/AMERICA HATER like Obama--I'd take a ''''draft dodger'''' before someone who hates America

Clinton, Obama, and Trump, none of them served....no big deal.
It's not a prerequisite for running the country.
If Buttigieg wants his brownie points through accusations, he can go for it.
It's just politics as usual.

Hey....are the fish biting where you all live?
At least they didn't have their dad pay off the doc.
I guess dragging his wife by the hair before raping her, lusting after his daughter, peeking in teens dressing rooms doesn't count either.

Even if so, at least he wasn't protesting his own country abroad like Slick Willy did...

"Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain...."

"Does anyone even remember that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger who went to the Soviet Union and protested against America on foreign soil?

Draft Dodging Clinton | C-SPAN.org
The cons dad paid off the doc darlin.
The dad whose $350mm he blew.
I guess the con lost $1B in 8 years? Casino bankruptcies ?
More than any other citizen?
Terrific financial example

Forum List

Back