Pete Buttigieg on Fox News Sunday on Trump: "He lies all the time."

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Democrats are penetrating the far rightwing Republican media bubbles like FOXNEWS and ripping their radical far rightwing talking points and lies to shreds.

Watch as Pete Buttigieg demonstrates how it's done...

The Dems aren't playing w/these people any more and I'm here for it!

Last edited:
Not trying to be mean, but you DO realize your source bends over and grabs his ankles to be shit-dicked by a "husband"..... right?

And they've purchased 2 innocent kids..... right?

buttplug and husband 04.jpg

Democrats are penetrating the far rightwing Republican media bubbles like FOXNEWS and ripping their radical far rightwing talking points and lies to shreds.

Democrats project all the time. Should Pete be more concerned with all the collapsing bridges?

It appears now for PR that Trump is trying to distance himself from Project 2025 so what has he said about it before.

Yet many of those who are pushing the project have close ties with Trump and thus have some influence with Trump.

For example the heritage foundation . Trump was a keynote speaker to one of their events back in 2022. Saying how great the group was.

Even his VP has wrote a forward on a book by the head of the organization this year. He has publicly made positive comments about the book.

Now they seem to be backtracking and creating distance from the group.

Media Matters points out, Roberts also said on a podcast this month that there’s an overlap between Project 2025 and the GOP platform on “all of the priority issues that the American people care about.” Roberts told the New York Times last year that the Heritage Foundation had briefed Trump on their plans

"I know nothing about Project 2025," Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform on Friday. "I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them."

So says Trump currently.

So is he lying or playing the politician card. Go with what floats.

marc 95% of politicians will lie or embellish the truth....all the time....just to get your vote...

Forum List

Back