Peter Buttigieg threw away millions of votes

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

Buttigieg's wedding picture.
View attachment 254615

Like the evangelicals would ever vote for an openly gay man. Gayness is the sin of all sins to them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
There is no point for Hetero people to get married and have children. None as this keeps going. In fact you can make the argument in the 21st century that Hetero marriage can be a sucker proposition. And the demographics prove it.

The point of getting married is to be with the one that you love for the rest of your life. If you do it for any other reason then you did it wrong.

My, how shortsighted and historically ignorant you are.

The idea of "marrying for love", especially the nonsense that passes for "love" these days, is actually an incredibly recent societal concept.

If doing it "wrong" means staying married for 25 years instead of getting divorced within the first seven as so many couples do these days, I'm not interested in your concept of "right".

He is correct. Evangelicals who would vote for a candidate who does not represent family values are nothing more than hypocrites
So glad we all voted for Trump who's platform is pro family and pro life.

Nobody is more pro-family than Trump, that is why he has had so many different ones!!!!

Nobody is more judgemental than a "tolerant" leftist.

The idea of "marrying for love", especially the nonsense that passes for "love" these days, is actually an incredibly recent societal concept.

If doing it "wrong" means staying married for 25 years instead of getting divorced within the first seven as so many couples do these days, I'm not interested in your concept of "right".

I have been married for 26, I married for love.

Must suck like hell to be stuck in a marriage for 25 years that is not about love. no wonder you are such a grouchy bitch all the time

He is correct. Evangelicals who would vote for a candidate who does not represent family values are nothing more than hypocrites
So glad we all voted for Trump who's platform is pro family and pro life.

Nobody is more pro-family than Trump, that is why he has had so many different ones!!!!

Nobody is more judgemental than a "tolerant" leftist.

you are left of me sweetheart, quit being a silly bitch.

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

So when the economy goes into recession next year, will all these Evangelicals still be proud of how they sold their soul.

I find it amusing that the same people who screamed Clinton should be impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky are the ones that are just fine with paying off Stormy Daniels. Puts the lie to the whole "Family Values" thing.

Men and women have affairs and Sexual trysts, it happens everyday. Most remain discreet! Until one party sees an opportunity to make a buck( Avenatti). Or for many other reasons. It doesn't make them any less of a proponent of Family values. And the people who accused Bill Clinton and ultimately Impeached him (you obviously didn't realize he was Impeached) had Real Evidence, "She dribbled on her dress"! People stray it doesn't make them any less dedicated to their family's or their beliefs. Go back to school and stop making us all dumber for reading your posts:desk::fu:

Actually if you cheat on a spouse you have no dedication to your family and should not be trusted in any thing.

Nope, sorry, the left spent the entire Clinton presidency and several years after it insisting at the top of their lungs that marital fidelity has nothing to do with job performance and "everyone lies about sex". Too late to start singing a different tune now. That lesson was taught, and that ship has sailed, Chuckles.

So when the economy goes into recession next year, will all these Evangelicals still be proud of how they sold their soul.

I find it amusing that the same people who screamed Clinton should be impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky are the ones that are just fine with paying off Stormy Daniels. Puts the lie to the whole "Family Values" thing.

Men and women have affairs and Sexual trysts, it happens everyday. Most remain discreet! Until one party sees an opportunity to make a buck( Avenatti). Or for many other reasons. It doesn't make them any less of a proponent of Family values. And the people who accused Bill Clinton and ultimately Impeached him (you obviously didn't realize he was Impeached) had Real Evidence, "She dribbled on her dress"! People stray it doesn't make them any less dedicated to their family's or their beliefs. Go back to school and stop making us all dumber for reading your posts:desk::fu:

Actually if you cheat on a spouse you have no dedication to your family and should not be trusted in any thing.

Nope, sorry, the left spent the entire Clinton presidency and several years after it insisting at the top of their lungs that marital fidelity has nothing to do with job performance and "everyone lies about sex". Too late to start singing a different tune now. That lesson was taught, and that ship has sailed, Chuckles.

Trust me sweetheart, you never heard those words come out of my mouth or my keyboard.

quit projecting.

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

View attachment 254615
He's right.....CRCs are hypocrites....now they may not like being called out like that, but too bad.
Everyone is hypocritical sometimes. But here Mayor Pete is just saying God is not a reason for anyone to say their marriage or relationship is worth more than someone else's. That has broader implications than "just" being gay because gay is really irrelevant in that it doesn't make anyone different than anyone else.

I think that's a really good place for the dems to begin (or the gop if it was capable). Being black or woman or man or married or not straight doesn't mean anything in society. Laws do affect people differently though. Blacks on avg are poorer. More women will be single parents than men. Unmarried people pay for schools and taxes.

Maybe he could get around to telling us who actually said that and required him to "defend" himself and his marriage, because it's been my impression that he's too much of a non-entity for most people to bother.

Here Mayor Pete is saying, "Look, I'm a victim! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE INTERSECTIONAL CRED!!!!"

View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.
I think that's what Buttigieg was saying.

The chief complaint about Evangelicals being hypocrites IMHO is that they are very selective in choosing which sins to gasp and bite their knuckles over, and strangely accepting of others. An example is what Jesus said about divorce and how it makes adulterers. And if we go back to the OT, masterbation is a big NoNo. We've also seen a lot of 'bearing false witness', but the more notable Evangels view that sin thru the filter of who is doing the bearing. There are scads more from Deuteronomy.

Pence evidently spoke critically about Buttigieg's sexuality, and the Mayor responded that his reality is nature, not nurture. And his eloquence hit home to a lot of people.
they choose which sins are sins, the left chooses what laws are laws... i don't see much of a difference in the actions really. just the reasons why.

We don't choose what is and isn't sin; we choose which sins involve us and which ones are none of our business.

View attachment 254615
He's right.....CRCs are hypocrites....now they may not like being called out like that, but too bad.
Everyone is hypocritical sometimes. But here Mayor Pete is just saying God is not a reason for anyone to say their marriage or relationship is worth more than someone else's. That has broader implications than "just" being gay because gay is really irrelevant in that it doesn't make anyone different than anyone else.

I think that's a really good place for the dems to begin (or the gop if it was capable). Being black or woman or man or married or not straight doesn't mean anything in society. Laws do affect people differently though. Blacks on avg are poorer. More women will be single parents than men. Unmarried people pay for schools and taxes.

Maybe he could get around to telling us who actually said that and required him to "defend" himself and his marriage, because it's been my impression that he's too much of a non-entity for most people to bother.

Here Mayor Pete is saying, "Look, I'm a victim! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE INTERSECTIONAL CRED!!!!"

Buttigieg knows that the left wing bigot donors hate the Evangelicals.
He is hate mongering for $MONEY$.
He is fanning the flames of religious bigotry for $donations$.

View attachment 254615

Buttigieg knows that the left wing bigot donors hate the Evangelicals.
He is hate mongering for $MONEY$.
He is fanning the flames of religious bigotry for $donations$.
Which you LOVE Trump for. So what are you whining about?

Actually, Clinton paid dearly for his marital infidelity, although not in hush money dollars, but he was hounded by righteous Republicans who felt that taking Bubba's infidelity to court was right and proper even as he sat in the oval office. Once in court, he waffled, as his accusers knew he would, and then they hopped with glee. My how you've changed now that the shoe is on the other foot.

However, you are right, in my case at least. I overlooked what I would have gone ballistic over if done by my own kids because I thought Clinton was good for America. Only the kingdom of heaven is run on righteousness. Here on Earth, kingdoms are run by fallible, if hopefully competent, humans. And the key word is competent.

View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.

Politicians are usually asked.

Yes, but if that's the only visible sign of it, you're probably doing it wrong.

Absolutely! {Cough, Trump, cough}

Actually, Clinton paid dearly for his marital infidelity, although not in hush money dollars, but he was hounded by righteous Republicans who felt that taking Bubba's infidelity to court was right and proper even as he sat in the oval office. Once in court, he waffled, as his accusers knew he would, and then they hopped with glee. My how you've changed now that the shoe is on the other foot.

However, you are right, in my case at least. I overlooked what I would have gone ballistic over if done by my own kids because I thought Clinton was good for America. Only the kingdom of heaven is run on righteousness. Here on Earth, kingdoms are run by fallible, if hopefully competent, humans. And the key word is competent.

Clinton lost his license to practice law and paid a fine. Just because Donnie Small Hands paid hush money already won't protect him from paying any fines in civil or criminal court.

View attachment 254615
I think that's what Buttigieg was saying.

The chief complaint about Evangelicals being hypocrites IMHO is that they are very selective in choosing which sins to gasp and bite their knuckles over, and strangely accepting of others. An example is what Jesus said about divorce and how it makes adulterers. And if we go back to the OT, masterbation is a big NoNo. We've also seen a lot of 'bearing false witness', but the more notable Evangels view that sin thru the filter of who is doing the bearing. There are scads more from Deuteronomy.

Pence evidently spoke critically about Buttigieg's sexuality, and the Mayor responded that his reality is nature, not nurture. And his eloquence hit home to a lot of people.
they choose which sins are sins, the left chooses what laws are laws... i don't see much of a difference in the actions really. just the reasons why.

We don't choose what is and isn't sin; we choose which sins involve us and which ones are none of our business.

Really? Is that in Two Corinthians as well?

View attachment 254615

Like the evangelicals would ever vote for an openly gay man. Gayness is the sin of all sins to them.

There is no point for Hetero people to get married and have children. None as this keeps going. In fact you can make the argument in the 21st century that Hetero marriage can be a sucker proposition. And the demographics prove it.

The point of getting married is to be with the one that you love for the rest of your life. If you do it for any other reason then you did it wrong.

What, exactly, "passes for love these days" that is not up to your standard?

View attachment 254615

Ain't THAT the truth. In all the years I knew him before he passed, I never once heard my father tell anyone that he was a Christian; he never had to. Everyone just knew.
Was Pete running around telling everybody he was Christian or something? Where did your comment come from?

Are you saying he surrendered his law license over a blow job? Or, did he surrender as part of a plea for his lying under oath / obstruction of justice?

I'm saying he gave up his law license because he wasn't using it and hadn't in years, and it was cheaper than litigating the issue of a non-crime for the next couple of years.

Hey, true story. Some guys don't really consider a blow job to actually be sex. So he wasn't actually lying under oath.

Lol, you predicted the economy was going south as soon as Trump was elected. Quit being a fool.

It's going south now... GDP Growth is down, job growth is leveling off. We will be in full recession next year.

Because there was a wide range of abuses of power that took place in the White House during the President’s first couple years, Travel Office, FBI Files, land deals, sexual harrasment. The President chose to lie under oath.

Ken Starr investigated all those things and came up with.... nothing. But you'll still claim they happened.

Men and women have affairs and Sexual trysts, it happens everyday. Most remain discreet! Until one party sees an opportunity to make a buck( Avenatti). Or for many other reasons. It doesn't make them any less of a proponent of Family values. And the people who accused Bill Clinton and ultimately Impeached him (you obviously didn't realize he was Impeached) had Real Evidence, "She dribbled on her dress"! People stray it doesn't make them any less dedicated to their family's or their beliefs. Go back to school and stop making us all dumber for reading your posts

Uh, when you are fucking a PORN STAR, a woman who has sex with a lot of men for money, and you pay her money yourself, first to have sex with her and then to keep her quiet, you have no business talking about family values.

Funny thing about Clinton. Clinton never went around telling us what kind of sex we should have.

As far as the Orange Shitgibbon being "Dedicated" to his family. He's been married three times, and he cheated on all three of his wives.

Forum List

Back