Peter Buttigieg threw away millions of votes

Well he's not in Washington. I'm sure he has personal skeletons. Did you know Bush I had a mistress named ….. wait for it …. Jennifrer?

But that's not the test for a leader. We'll see about Mayor Pete though.

He is nothing but a politician checking box’s off the list. Don’t give two fucks about some dead politicians fuck buddies, don’t care about their birth certificate or if the prefer pitching or catching. Ideas are what matter, and if all he has is “Christians are mean” and the typical, cynical list of political talking points then I don’t have time for them.
His record is thin, but there is a pro-capitalist pro-worker element there.

And leaders are supposed to have positions on equality. So far, his is the best I've seen in either party. Although Biden was always an inclusive "happy political warrior," but time may have passed him by.

The current guy is toxic to the basis premise of the constitution that we're all in this together and we have to pull together or drown together. Of course, both parties share blame.

He does have ideas, and I am even willing to listen, but when the identity politics start I change the channel. And yes, both parts are horrible about it. That’s why I hate all of them.

I think Mayor Pete is arguing AGAINST identity politics. He's saying he's no different from me even though he's gay and I'm not. And he's right about that. And PENCE is very wrong.
Left Wingers want to change America into an amoral culture.
Wiser people disagree.
When does disagreement turn into hate?

When your prejudice that has no scientific or logical support is the basis for your equating being gay with 'amoral."

He is nothing but a politician checking box’s off the list. Don’t give two fucks about some dead politicians fuck buddies, don’t care about their birth certificate or if the prefer pitching or catching. Ideas are what matter, and if all he has is “Christians are mean” and the typical, cynical list of political talking points then I don’t have time for them.
His record is thin, but there is a pro-capitalist pro-worker element there.

And leaders are supposed to have positions on equality. So far, his is the best I've seen in either party. Although Biden was always an inclusive "happy political warrior," but time may have passed him by.

The current guy is toxic to the basis premise of the constitution that we're all in this together and we have to pull together or drown together. Of course, both parties share blame.

He does have ideas, and I am even willing to listen, but when the identity politics start I change the channel. And yes, both parts are horrible about it. That’s why I hate all of them.

I think Mayor Pete is arguing AGAINST identity politics. He's saying he's no different from me even though he's gay and I'm not. And he's right about that. And PENCE is very wrong.
Left Wingers want to change America into an amoral culture.
Wiser people disagree.
When does disagreement turn into hate?

When your prejudice that has no scientific or logical support is the basis for your equating being gay with 'amoral."

Everyone has moral standards.
Morality is what keeps humans from regressing back to being troglodytes.
The Left demands that everyone lower their moral standards to their's or they will be branded a bigot.
Are people who oppose underage marriage also bigots?
Are people who oppose bigamy also bigots?

That's Mayor Pete.

He's honest even if the truth hurts

The question seems to be is his butt hurting?
How clever......how original. :71:

Yeah, bout as original as “I was in Afghanistan, I’m gay, I married a gay guy, Christians are mean, trump sucks, yadda, yadda.
Why would he say "christians are mean..." when he is one?

He is a Christian the way he sees it. No christen will accept him being gay as normal. Many non religious people will look at it As normal. Most people don’t care because they are busy living. Him making a big deal about pence being mean and all that only demonstrates how little faith he has in himself.
Pence wasn't mean. Pence didn't say anything. Neither did Trump. The way Pence lives is mean. He is married to a woman. He is faithful to that woman. He makes an effort to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. That is enough to bring down Democrat ire and gay fury.

Yeah, bout as original as “I was in Afghanistan, I’m gay, I married a gay guy, Christians are mean, trump sucks, yadda, yadda.

He is a Christian the way he sees it. No christen will accept him being gay as normal. Many non religious people will look at it As normal. Most people don’t care because they are busy living. Him making a big deal about pence being mean and all that only demonstrates how little faith he has in himself.
Pence wasn't mean. Pence didn't say anything. Neither did Trump. The way Pence lives is mean. He is married to a woman. He is faithful to that woman. He makes an effort to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. That is enough to bring down Democrat ire and gay fury.

Nope. Those things are fine, albeit a little weird. What he did was oppose marriage equality, support conversion therapy and passed anti gay legislation in his state.

Nope. Those things are fine, albeit a little weird. What he did was oppose marriage equality, support conversion therapy and passed anti gay legislation in his state.
All very reasonable acts. Opposing perversion isn't being mean. It is being caring.

Then don’t vote for him. If you notice, Trump Pence won. No one cares about the personality cult bull shit, and any candidate who try’s to win using identity politics to beat trump will lose. This man already as much as admitted he can’t beat Trump by the fact that all he can say is he is gay, married to a man, and went to the Stan. If that’s all he has, and it must be because that’s all any of you mention then he is weak and lost before he started.

So when the economy goes into recession next year,

Hahahahaha

You dumbasses said the economy would implode if he won the election.
Guess what....?

HE WON and the economy is cooking right along.
And with much larger deficits...
It is. He doesn't get all thumbs up. But I find it amusing that most of the left never complained about spending until now. Hypocrites. And yes I have bitched about the spending under Trump
Plenty of hypocrites on both sides. Where is the tea party?

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

Buttigieg's wedding picture.
View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.
I think that's what Buttigieg was saying.

The chief complaint about Evangelicals being hypocrites IMHO is that they are very selective in choosing which sins to gasp and bite their knuckles over, and strangely accepting of others. An example is what Jesus said about divorce and how it makes adulterers. And if we go back to the OT, masterbation is a big NoNo. We've also seen a lot of 'bearing false witness', but the more notable Evangels view that sin thru the filter of who is doing the bearing. There are scads more from Deuteronomy.

Pence evidently spoke critically about Buttigieg's sexuality, and the Mayor responded that his reality is nature, not nurture. And his eloquence hit home to a lot of people.
they choose which sins are sins, the left chooses what laws are laws... i don't see much of a difference in the actions really. just the reasons why.

Bush and Obama had secure marriages as well as Pence.

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.
I think that's what Buttigieg was saying.

The chief complaint about Evangelicals being hypocrites IMHO is that they are very selective in choosing which sins to gasp and bite their knuckles over, and strangely accepting of others. An example is what Jesus said about divorce and how it makes adulterers. And if we go back to the OT, masterbation is a big NoNo. We've also seen a lot of 'bearing false witness', but the more notable Evangels view that sin thru the filter of who is doing the bearing. There are scads more from Deuteronomy.

Pence evidently spoke critically about Buttigieg's sexuality, and the Mayor responded that his reality is nature, not nurture. And his eloquence hit home to a lot of people.
they choose which sins are sins, the left chooses what laws are laws... i don't see much of a difference in the actions really. just the reasons why.

Bush and Obama had secure marriages as well as Pence.
yea, i don't get into a lot of the "how dare they" act like this or that. their marriage, up to them why they're doing it and if they want it that way. the clintons were more a business arrangement and i didn't care. trump runs around (or ran around) and i don't care. of his wife is still there they worked it out. my getting mad at trump for it is just dogpiling cause i don't like him when in the end, none of my business.

Hahahahaha

You dumbasses said the economy would implode if he won the election.
Guess what....?

HE WON and the economy is cooking right along.

Not really. The best you can argue is that it hit a plateau..

The economy isn't really any better in 2019 than it was in 2016.
Lowest unemployment rate since 1969!

The UE has dropped 0.9% since 2016 and it has been dropping since 2010

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The loons predicted the economy was going to crash when Trump was elected, it hasn't. Obama told us manufacturing jobs were gone. There coming back, Trump is doing a good job.

All very reasonable acts. Opposing perversion isn't being mean. It is being caring.

No, not in the 21st Century, they are not. Pence's positions are more in line with Puritanical household in the 1700s

Then don’t vote for him. If you notice, Trump Pence won. No one cares about the personality cult bull shit, and any candidate who try’s to win using identity politics to beat trump will lose. This man already as much as admitted he can’t beat Trump by the fact that all he can say is he is gay, married to a man, and went to the Stan. If that’s all he has, and it must be because that’s all any of you mention then he is weak and lost before he started.

Wow, facts sure trigger you. I stated a fact, that's all. Slow your roll...

No, not in the 21st Century, they are not. Pence's positions are more in line with Puritanical household in the 1700s
If that were true Proposition 8 would never have passed in California.

The loons predicted the economy was going to crash when Trump was elected, it hasn't. Obama told us manufacturing jobs were gone. There coming back, Trump is doing a good job.

A few loons did, but it was a stupid thing to predict. I moved a hefty sum to my investment account the day of the election when I started to think he was going to win.

Manufacturing jobs are not coming back. New jobs are are being created as we go along, as they have been for the last 10 years.

In the late 1990s, early 2000s when manufacturing jobs were dropping like crazy, manufacturing output was still rising (see the two charts below). That is because most of the jobs lost were lost to efficiency improvements and automation.

Trump did a good job his first year, he played golf, he held pep rallies and pretty much stayed away from making any real decisions. During that time the financial markets were booming, it was great. Then he got bored and decided to start a trade war, the markets have been flat ever since. The best thing a president can do is stay the hell out of the way.

upload_2019-4-9_16-14-23.png

upload_2019-4-9_16-15-38.png

If that were true Proposition 8 would never have passed in California.

Times changed. Sucks for you I know, but gay hate just don’t play anymore...not even in Peoria.

He is correct. Evangelicals who would vote for a candidate who does not represent family values are nothing more than hypocrites

The definition of "hypocrite" is NOT "someone who practices his beliefs differently than how I think he should". Just FYI. It also is not "someone who refuses to condemn others for not living life according to his/her own beliefs."

View attachment 254615

Like the evangelicals would ever vote for an openly gay man. Gayness is the sin of all sins to them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You're a lot more focused on his sexuality than any of us are, just as you're always convinced that we don't vote for black candidates because they're black. To you, that HAS to be the reason, because YOU are incapable of seeing past those characteristics.

I hate to break it to you, but if people don't vote for Buttigieg, it'll be because of his politics, not because of his sex life . . . no matter how fixated YOUR superficial, bigoted ass is on it.

You're a lot more focused on his sexuality than any of us are, just as you're always convinced that we don't vote for black candidates because they're black. To you, that HAS to be the reason, because YOU are incapable of seeing past those characteristics.

You are a fun one. I love it when you wingnuts make up shit about me. It just shows how weak your agreement is.

I hate to break it to you, but if people don't vote for Buttigieg, it'll be because of his politics, not because of his sex life . . . no matter how fixated YOUR superficial, bigoted ass is on it.

Do not spend my time around evangelicals I see.

Here, watch a video and take a load off. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

View attachment 254615

Ain't THAT the truth. In all the years I knew him before he passed, I never once heard my father tell anyone that he was a Christian; he never had to. Everyone just knew.

Forum List

Back