Peter Buttigieg threw away millions of votes

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

Buttigieg's wedding picture.
View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.
Has Pete done something that you think is anti Christian?

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.
Has Pete done something that you think is anti Christian?
dunno. not cared enough to go look. if he wants to run for office that is his right and i support that 100% and don't care about much else other than his stance on issues and putting a country back together again. if the left can put up a democrat who wants to heal not go to war with trump - i'll listen.

so far everything has been war on trump and - to me - that is a crap platform.

and again - all i said was show me, don't tell me, and that goes for *all* christians.

Making this a religious war will not go well for mayor buttplug. Great swaths of the public including evangelicals are chafing from the demands of the gayness. Trump is not supported because he is an icon of christianity but because he is perceived as keeping the oppressive perverts from running over the rest of us.

Buttplug's real hatred is for Mike Pence who cannot be attacked directly. The left has been attacking Pence for his fidelity for years with no effect. The real target taken, buttplug has only Trump.

View attachment 254615
I don't think the Xian theocrats were gonna vote for him anyway.

View attachment 254615
I don't think the Xian theocrats were gonna vote for him anyway.
Yes, and Buttigieg will never be nominated.

So when the economy goes into recession next year, will all these Evangelicals still be proud of how they sold their soul.

I find it amusing that the same people who screamed Clinton should be impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky are the ones that are just fine with paying off Stormy Daniels. Puts the lie to the whole "Family Values" thing.

BNY Mellon states 10% chance of recession in 2020 but you know more than they do with your 3rd rate education? LOL.

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it.

Quite a leap of logic there. If he's a bigot, he's bigoted against adulters, not Xtians. If that is indeed the case, he is correct.

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it.

Quite a leap of logic there. If he's a bigot, he's bigoted against adulters, not Xtians. If that is indeed the case, he is correct.
He's saying, in a very nice and polite way, that he's not giving homophobes a pass of "oh it's just their religious beliefs" for saying gay somehow offend God

He's saying, in a very nice and polite way, that he's not giving homophobes a pass of "oh it's just their religious beliefs" for saying gay somehow offend God
No, the reason why Buttigieg is attacking the Evangelicals is because he knows that it is an easy way to raise money from the massive anti-Evangelical bigot wing of the Democratic Party. The vast majority of Christian sects do not perform same gender marriages, so when he singles out just one sect it's just hate.

Hahahahaha

You dumbasses said the economy would implode if he won the election.
Guess what....?

HE WON and the economy is cooking right along.

Not really. The best you can argue is that it hit a plateau..

The economy isn't really any better in 2019 than it was in 2016.
Lowest unemployment rate since 1969!

The UE has dropped 0.9% since 2016 and it has been dropping since 2010

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 254615
I think that's what Buttigieg was saying.

The chief complaint about Evangelicals being hypocrites IMHO is that they are very selective in choosing which sins to gasp and bite their knuckles over, and strangely accepting of others. An example is what Jesus said about divorce and how it makes adulterers. And if we go back to the OT, masterbation is a big NoNo. We've also seen a lot of 'bearing false witness', but the more notable Evangels view that sin thru the filter of who is doing the bearing. There are scads more from Deuteronomy.

Pence evidently spoke critically about Buttigieg's sexuality, and the Mayor responded that his reality is nature, not nurture. And his eloquence hit home to a lot of people.

View attachment 254615

Like the evangelicals would ever vote for an openly gay man. Gayness is the sin of all sins to them.

There is no point for Hetero people to get married and have children. None as this keeps going. In fact you can make the argument in the 21st century that Hetero marriage can be a sucker proposition. And the demographics prove it.

The point of getting married is to be with the one that you love for the rest of your life. If you do it for any other reason then you did it wrong.

No, the reason why Buttigieg is attacking the Evangelicals is because he knows that it is an easy way to raise money from the massive anti-Evangelical bigot wing of the Democratic Party. The vast majority of Christian sects do not perform same gender marriages, so when he singles out just one sect it's just hate.

Hate? Nah. Don't see hate. Hypocrisy, perhaps. But I find Evangelicals to be a pretty hypocritical bunch to begin with. Seems there's no winners here.

View attachment 254615
He's right.....CRCs are hypocrites....now they may not like being called out like that, but too bad.

So when the economy goes into recession next year, will all these Evangelicals still be proud of how they sold their soul.

I find it amusing that the same people who screamed Clinton should be impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky are the ones that are just fine with paying off Stormy Daniels. Puts the lie to the whole "Family Values" thing.

Men and women have affairs and Sexual trysts, it happens everyday. Most remain discreet! Until one party sees an opportunity to make a buck( Avenatti). Or for many other reasons. It doesn't make them any less of a proponent of Family values. And the people who accused Bill Clinton and ultimately Impeached him (you obviously didn't realize he was Impeached) had Real Evidence, "She dribbled on her dress"! People stray it doesn't make them any less dedicated to their family's or their beliefs. Go back to school and stop making us all dumber for reading your posts:desk::fu:

Actually if you cheat on a spouse you have no dedication to your family and should not be trusted in any thing.

He is correct. Evangelicals who would vote for a candidate who does not represent family values are nothing more than hypocrites
The point is the choices that the Voters had in the 2016 election.
Hillary is totally corrupt and she should be in prison.
Liberals hate the "family values" stuff and they hate the Evangelicals.
It seems like it was an easy choice for them.
Even Ann Coulter is now saying that Clinton would have been better than donnie. And the only people who pretend to say that donnie was a better choice than H. Clinton aren't fooling anyone....misogynists, INCELs, and those who would never ever vote for a Democrat.

So when the economy goes into recession next year,

Hahahahaha

You dumbasses said the economy would implode if he won the election.
Guess what....?

HE WON and the economy is cooking right along.
And with much larger deficits...
It is. He doesn't get all thumbs up. But I find it amusing that most of the left never complained about spending until now. Hypocrites. And yes I have bitched about the spending under Trump

Forum List

Back