Peter Buttigieg threw away millions of votes

Clinton was impeached for obstruction of Justice, lying under oath, not doing Monica Lewinsky. Get your facts straight. If he were impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky, he would not have been disbarred.

He wasn't disbarred, he surrendered a law license he hadn't used in 26 years and had no intention of using in the future...

What did you think he was going to go back to doing Real Estate closing after he left the White House?

It is not even a close call. If we were talking about choosing a Sunday school teacher, or selecting someone to be Godfather to their children, President Trump would not be suitable; but as President, he'll do.

Not to get personal, but anyone even advancing the question of whether it is hypocritical for a religious person to support President Trump is either stupid or disingenuous. Or both.

I want to see if you get the hypocrisy here. This is a person you wouldn't want in your life because even you admit he is completely immoral and nuts.. but you are okay with him in the Presidency?

You probably need to look at what your religion stands for if you think that this is okay.

Clinton was impeached for obstruction of Justice, lying under oath, not doing Monica Lewinsky. Get your facts straight. If he were impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky, he would not have been disbarred.

He wasn't disbarred, he surrendered a law license he hadn't used in 26 years and had no intention of using in the future...

What did you think he was going to go back to doing Real Estate closing after he left the White House?

Are you saying he surrendered his law license over a blow job? Or, did he surrender as part of a plea for his lying under oath / obstruction of justice?

Are you saying he surrendered his law license over a blow job? Or, did he surrender as part of a plea for his lying under oath / obstruction of justice?

What was he testifying about? A Beeg?

Why was a sitting President put in that position?

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

Buttigieg's wedding picture.
View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.

Pete Buttigieg slams evangelical support for Trump given Stormy Daniels payoff | Daily Mail Online

2020 candidate Peter Buttigieg condemned Evangelical Christians for supporting Trump.
Peter Buttigieg said 'I can't believe that somebody that was caught writing hush money checks to adult film actresses is somebody they should be lifting up as the kind of person they want to be leading this nation,'

Well besides being a bigot, Buttigieg is really dumb. Christians are just like any other group, they will not vote for a candidate who hates them. Everyone gets it. The Nazis hate Jews, the Klan hates Blacks and Liberal Bigots hate Evangelical Christians. The 2016 election was an easy choice for millions of voters. Hillary is a treasonous lying crook who should be in prison. Trump is a total outsider who is shaking-up the system. He is doing what's right for the country. He's doing a great job.

View attachment 254615
Pete doesn’t hate Christians, he is Christian and speaks proudly about it. Try a little harder to understand before critiquing.
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.

So when the economy goes into recession next year, will all these Evangelicals still be proud of how they sold their soul.

I find it amusing that the same people who screamed Clinton should be impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky are the ones that are just fine with paying off Stormy Daniels. Puts the lie to the whole "Family Values" thing.
Lol, you predicted the economy was going south as soon as Trump was elected. Quit being a fool.

View attachment 254615

Like the evangelicals would ever vote for an openly gay man. Gayness is the sin of all sins to them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
There is no point for Hetero people to get married and have children. None as this keeps going. In fact you can make the argument in the 21st century that Hetero marriage can be a sucker proposition. And the demographics prove it.

He is correct. Evangelicals who would vote for a candidate who does not represent family values are nothing more than hypocrites

Christians aren't perfect, but forgiven!

How about your hypocrisy?

That's mighty convenient isn't it? You can keep supporting Trump, knowing that he's a lying, cheating antithesis of Christ as long as you keep asking forgiveness? Is this an unlimited get out of Hell card?

View attachment 254615

A truly moral and ethical person would have no problem losing the votes of extremists who do NOT embrace the real values of America.

View attachment 254615
heh - for me, i've simply gotten to the point where you can show me you're christian, not tell me. if you have to tell me then maybe they're doing it wrong.

Politicians are usually asked.

What was he testifying about? A Beeg?

Why was a sitting President put in that position?

Because there was a wide range of abuses of power that took place in the White House during the President’s first couple years, Travel Office, FBI Files, land deals, sexual harrasment. The President chose to lie under oath.

View attachment 254615

conservatives believe that ONLY evangelicals are REAL christians and anyone who speaks out against their antics and lunacies (including moderate and liberal christians) "hates christians!"...

So when the economy goes into recession next year, will all these Evangelicals still be proud of how they sold their soul.

I find it amusing that the same people who screamed Clinton should be impeached for doing Monica Lewinsky are the ones that are just fine with paying off Stormy Daniels. Puts the lie to the whole "Family Values" thing.

Men and women have affairs and Sexual trysts, it happens everyday. Most remain discreet! Until one party sees an opportunity to make a buck( Avenatti). Or for many other reasons. It doesn't make them any less of a proponent of Family values. And the people who accused Bill Clinton and ultimately Impeached him (you obviously didn't realize he was Impeached) had Real Evidence, "She dribbled on her dress"! People stray it doesn't make them any less dedicated to their family's or their beliefs. Go back to school and stop making us all dumber for reading your posts:desk::fu:

View attachment 254615

A truly moral and ethical person would have no problem losing the votes of extremists who do NOT embrace the real values of America.

The truth is that Left Wingers demand that everyone else lower their moral standards to their's or they will be branded a bigot.

Forum List

Back