Peter Strzok starts gofundme account, and it is getting filled. lol

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

GoFundMe account for embattled former FBI agent Peter Strzok that launched shortly after his termination was publicized raised nearly $41,000 in five hours.

-------------

I want to see if we can get jilian or coyote to contribute to it and have them admit that they did. Candycorn too.

Please, do it. Latest i heard is that money is over 100k now.

Go ahead ladies. Please contribute. If you don't, please explain why.

Last edited:

GoFundMe account for embattled former FBI agent Peter Strzok that launched shortly after his termination was publicized raised nearly $41,000 in five hours.

-------------

I want to see if we can get jilian or coyote to contribute to it and have them admit that they did. Candycorn too.

Please, do it. Latest i heard is that money is over 100k now.

Go ahead ladies. Please contribute. If you don't, please explain why.

I think he's gonna need more than that to stay out of prison.

What happened to his squeeze toy Lisa Page?

She dumped him a long time ago. Right after they were found out.
Prolly a good thing for her. Did you see that dude's eyes in the hearing? I thought his head was going to start spinning around.
That was some crazy ass shit.................I was watching ......going who da fuck let this maniac into the FBI let alone be in charge..........

Crazy.

Strzok sets up a GoFundMe account to help with his legal fees since this bullshit got started with a few text messages and nothing more.

See how much Strzok has raised in 10 hours on GoFundMe. LOL!

Bullshit walks, like it does on this board, but money talks.

Let's see if Trump tweets about this!

peter.png

Click here to support Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok organized by Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok

Last edited:
lots of people like you willing to send in some money i guess . Colleges are full of them , same for lots of lefties all over the place i guess . Send more money '2020' .

Strzok will use this money to write a book and then there will be more idiots buying the book. Go for it Strzok as that will be less money donated to the Democrats.

The gofundme is more proof TDS afflicts at least 3,222 saps. Plus stroke/stock/smirk should have asked for more. :p

Strzok will use this money to write a book and then there will be more idiots buying the book. Go for it Strzok as that will be less money donated to the Democrats.

Sorry, but the GoFundMe people make sure the funds go to the requested sources.
You can bet your sorry ass that Hope Hicks, Sean Spicer, Omarosa, et. al all have enormous legal fees.
But people don't give a shit about them, they are traitors.
And as you can see, a lot of people don't think Peter Strzok is.
He's gonna' get a shitload of money because people hate Trump.

lots of people like you willing to send in some money i guess . Colleges are full of them , same for lots of lefties all over the place i guess . Send more money '2020' .
That can be crooked money from crooked people too.

Oh such a bright blathering of word salad.
Yeah, there's lots of people who don't think the FBI is the enemy and they are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

I saw where Vlad Putin gave Strzok $5.00...and he is supposed to be a Republican.

Forum List

Back