Pew: Trump Approval Highest in 3 Years

Oh, I'd like to think that I am reasonable...And I appreciate you saying that you'd be just as critical of democrats...I'd like to see a little more of that from you, but hey, what do I know?

The Dems are not running the show right now, the Repubs are so they get most of the criticism.

You talk of South Korea... is there a specific reason why you choose a country that is so far off America?

Because we both got our first cases on the same day.

Golfing Gator could sometimes be taken seriously if his default response of undermining didn't override everything else. Whatever you present to this low status male guy, he will find a fault.

you will never take me seriously because I refuse to worship Trump. That is all that matters to you, is that Trump gets all the glory and worship he deserves.

Oh, I'd like to think that I am reasonable...And I appreciate you saying that you'd be just as critical of democrats...I'd like to see a little more of that from you, but hey, what do I know?

The Dems are not running the show right now, the Repubs are so they get most of the criticism.

Dems are absolutely running the show in the house, and tried to cram the relief bill with a progressive wish list that had nothing to do with the virus....And Dems in the Senate sure act like they run things....I don't recall seeing any posting from you criticizing Pelosi for the liberal pork she tried to cram in to the bill....But, I could be wrong....It would be easy for you to prove you did....

You talk of South Korea... is there a specific reason why you choose a country that is so far off America?

Because we both got our first cases on the same day.

Golfing Gator could sometimes be taken seriously if his default response of undermining didn't override everything else. Whatever you present to this low status male guy, he will find a fault.

you will never take me seriously because I refuse to worship Trump. That is all that matters to you, is that Trump gets all the glory and worship he deserves.

We got our case on the same day, yet the cases exploded in Korea way before they did here.

Just shows, you will criticize us on the basis of a country that did far worse. It is ludicrous and as I keep saying, you need to ascend to normal male status and get rid of the undermining attitude to be taken seriously.

Dems are absolutely running the show in the house, and tried to cram the relief bill with a progressive wish list that had nothing to do with the virus....And Dems in the Senate sure act like they run things....I don't recall seeing any posting from you criticizing Pelosi for the liberal pork she tried to cram in to the bill....But, I could be wrong....It would be easy for you to prove you did....

Both sides tried to cram pork into the bill, but you only see one side...how weird.

I am against the bill, it is not constitutional and it with it our deficit for 2020 will be over 3 trillion dollars. What they shoved into it is irrelevant.

We got our case on the same day, yet the cases exploded in Korea way before they did here.

They exploded in Korea way before they did here because they were testing way before we were. it is easy for the numbers not to explode when nobody is being tested.

Both sides tried to cram pork into the bill, but you only see one side...how weird.

I am against the bill, it is not constitutional and it with it our deficit for 2020 will be over 3 trillion dollars. What they shoved into it is irrelevant.

Ah, great....I dismiss your charge of Reps trying to add pork, they sure didn't add things like emmissions standards on airlines, and dirversity quotas at the corporate board level...How stupid is that?

But I note that you believe the stimulus to be unconstitutional so I guess you want America to crash, and the people to slide into homelessness, and economic depression....Great plan...There it is folks, the libertarian wing telling the rest of us "go die"!

Ah, great....I dismiss your charge of Reps trying to add pork, they sure didn't add things like emmissions standards on airlines, and dirversity quotas at the corporate board level...How stupid is that?

But I note that you believe the stimulus to be unconstitutional so I guess you want America to crash, and the people to slide into homelessness, and economic depression....Great plan...There it is folks, the libertarian wing telling the rest of us "go die"!

Of course you reject the very idea that the Repubs could do anything that might be bad...I would expect nothing less from you.

Yes, I think we should actually abide by the Constitution, i know it is an old fashioned idea, but I cannot help myself.

They exploded in Korea way before they did here because they were testing way before we were. it is easy for the numbers not to explode when nobody is being tested.

This we know to be bullshit.

There was a death cult in Korea spreading the virus as a divine revelation from God... But this is the country you want to look up to as role model.

Overall, our response has been good. And Trump has been 10/10 as usual. We are well ahead of Europe.

In time of crisis people want to support the leader. They do it because they want unity and you can't change him tomorrow.

But I will point out Biden was 9 points ahead on a Fox Poll today... So some Americans are saying lets support Trump through this difficult time but when we get a chance we are dumping the idiot for a real President..
Trump is actually the smartest guy that's ever been in that office. So he's an oaf, an egomaniac and a social neanderthal. So the f*** what? No president in the history of the office has been as effective. He will win in a landslide.

Jo

There was a death cult in Korea spreading the virus as a divine revelation from God... But this is the country you want to look up to as role model.

And despite that attempt they were able to get it under control far faster since they were testing 20,000 a day while we were testing 2000.

Overall, our response has been good. And Trump has been 10/10 as usual. We are well ahead of Europe.

Our response was delayed because your god did not want any bad press. The only thing he did correctly early on was limit the travel from China. But he wasted that time bought by telling us everything was rainbows and sunshine and not preparing the country.

And despite that attempt they were able to get it under control far faster since they were testing 20,000 a day while we were testing 2000.

Our response was delayed because your god did not want any bad press. The only thing he did correctly early on was limit the travel from China. But he wasted that time bought by telling us everything was rainbows and sunshine and not preparing the country.

Our response was delayed?

Did you forget that Korea is far smaller country than the US? Look at Europe and tell us again how our response was delayed.

Testing is not a cure anyway, as I have said before, many European countries test only specific groups in risk. Even China seems to have the same policy, or do you actually believe we have more cases than the most densely populated where the infection started from?

Our response was delayed?

Did you forget that Korea is far smaller country than the US? Look at Europe and tell us again how our response was delayed.

Testing is not a cure anyway, as I have said before, many European countries test only specific groups in risk. Even China seems to have the same policy, or do you actually believe we have more cases than the most densely populated where the infection started from?

Yes, our response was delayed.

Yes, they are far smaller country and yet they managed to test 20,000 people a day while we were testing 2000. How can that happen?

Testing is not a cure, but it is a way to stop the spread, especially early on in the process.

You f****** moron our response was delayed because the moment he put a travel ban on in January the whole Democrat section jumped all over him as being a protectionist and a racist: tell the truth you oversized infant... Yeah Trump's not perfect so the fuck what? You can bitch about it for four more years asshole.
Or better yet move to South Korea motherfuker.

Jo

You f****** moron our response was delayed because the moment he put a travel ban on in January the whole Democrat section jumped all over him as being a protectionist in a racist: tell the truth you oversized infant... Yeah Trump's not perfect so the fuck what? You can bet you about it for four more years asshole.
or better yet move to South Korea motherfuker.

Jo

1585496789813.png

You f****** moron our response was delayed because the moment he put a travel ban on in January the whole Democrat section jumped all over him as being a protectionist in a racist: tell the truth you oversized infant... Yeah Trump's not perfect so the fuck what? You can bet you about it for four more years asshole.
or better yet move to South Korea motherfuker.

Jo

View attachment 316765
there's a difference between being triggered and being able to demonstrate the stupidity of an anti-American motherfuker who lives here at the Goodwill of a Nation he detests. Move your ass oversea and see what happens to you... you amorphous hermaphrodite.!

there's a difference between being triggered and being able to demonstrate the stupidity of an anti-American motherfuker who lives here at the Goodwill of a Nation he detests. Move your ass oversea and see what happens to you... you amorphous hermaphrodite.!

I have earned my freedom here with 20 years given to the Marine Corps in defense of this country...what have you do other than whine about things from your mother's basement?

The fact that I refuse to worship your god and say bad things about him does not make me unAmerican nor does it mean I do not love my country.

The irony, which you will miss because you have the IQ of a head of cabbage, is that there is nothing less American than telling someone you disagree with to move.

I have earned my freedom here with 20 years given to the Marine Corps in defense of this country...what have you do other than whine about things from your mother's basement?

The fact that I refuse to worship your god and say bad things about him does not make me unAmerican nor does it mean I do not love my country.

The irony, which you will miss because you have the IQ of a head of cabbage, is that there is nothing less American than telling someone you disagree with to move.

You refuse to do anything but criticize, undermine and get in the face of everyone all the time.

In time of crisis people want to support the leader. They do it because they want unity and you can't change him tomorrow.

But I will point out Biden was 9 points ahead on a Fox Poll today... So some Americans are saying lets support Trump through this difficult time but when we get a chance we are dumping the idiot for a real President..
Speaking of which, where’s Joe Binhiden?

Doing his part staying at home and getting on with it..

Trump is too busy making an ass of himself and getting people killed in the process.. He is clearly incompetent... Now he wants praise for PPE...

Notice we hear nothing from Democrats about their dream for open borders and hatred for the Racist Wall? I guess it took a virus outbreak to them to understand why walls and protecting our borders are a good thing.

LOL! I can't believe somebody would say something so fucking stupid.
The virus was spread by legal American citizens in China coming back to the U.S. by airplane.
Not by illegal immigrants passing across the roughly 1500 mile border sections where there is NO WALL, you dumbshit. (The border is roughly 2000 miles total)

The first cases were in Washington state at a very white American nursing home.
Not San Diego or San Antonio.

God some of you people the the intellectual capacity of a gerbil.

Infection rates are far higher in US than Mexico. So maybe the wall will get built and Mexico will pay for it...

Forum List

Back