Phase 5 of converting the U.S. to full fledged communism is now under way

So the Holocaust Encyclopedia is not a reliable source to you, Ahmadinejad? :eusa_eh:

Blah blah, How.. resemble Ahmadinejad? blahbity blah!

You deny a BASIC historical fact, in order to maintain a warped world view.

I cited you an impartial source that debunked that Kitty bitch, and you are like "well fuck the Holocaust Encyclopedia, I'm gonna believe what Glenn drew up on the chalkboard!" :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Keeping just anyone from running through the country's largest city with a loaded gun does not equate with the federal government coming into your house and confiscating all weapons.

I ask again, give me the name of a single government official who plans on outlawing ALL guns.

Barack Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Dianne Feinstein
Michael Bloomberg

The list goes on. Don't you look like the uneducated fool?

You are lying. None of them are trying to outlaw all guns and ban gun ownership.

Now, I'll try again, is there anyone out there that can name a single government official who plans on outlawing ALL guns.

Oh my God - someone put this lady in a nursing home where she belongs.

Michael Bloomber has already banned ALL guns in New York. It's a fact! There is not one single type of firearm you are allowed to have on you in the entire city limits of New York

Conservatives believe in small government...
Hmmm, that must explain why the federal government increased more under Reagan than any other president except for LBJ since the BLS began tracking this statistic...

Johnson ............. 17.8%
Reagan ................ 6.7%
Kennedy ............... 4.8%
Carter .................. 3.9%
Bush Jr. ................ 1.3%
Obama ................. 0.2%
Ford ................... -0.8%
Nixon .................. -1.2%
Bush Sr. .............. -2.1%
Eisenhower ......... -6.7%
Clinton .............. -11.0%
Truman ............. -18.3%

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

No - why would it be your responsibility to guard the vehicle? :cuckoo:

The automobile is PRIVATE property you fuck'n moron. Don't get all angry at me because you looked like a FOOL with your post.

This has been clearly covered by state supreme courts already idiot (most notably in Florida). If my employer can tell me that I can't have a gun in my car, he strips me off my right to conceal carry and protecting myself while traveling to the final destination - which he does NOT have the right to do.

But a thief has the right to break into your vehicle and gain access to deadly force that could be used against me, my family or if it is a parking lot, my attendant?

You right wing SCUM see individual freedom only 3 ways...ME, MYSELF and I. And fuck everyone else's rights...

Yes, you dumb-fuck, hence the word INDIVIDUAL... :lmao:

Individual means, ME, MYSELF, and I. It does NOT mean "the collective"

How fucking dumb are you?

When your 'individual' rights infringe upon or threaten the 'individual' rights of others, they are no longer rights. You really are one dumb self centered, narcissistic scum bag.

Barack Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Dianne Feinstein
Michael Bloomberg

The list goes on. Don't you look like the uneducated fool?

You are lying. None of them are trying to outlaw all guns and ban gun ownership.

Now, I'll try again, is there anyone out there that can name a single government official who plans on outlawing ALL guns.

Michael Bloomber has already banned ALL guns in New York. It's a fact! There is not one single type of firearm you are allowed to have on you in the entire city limits of New York

As usual, you prove yourself to be a complete fucking idiot...

Not all guns are banned in New York.

NYPD - Permits

Furthermore, banning all guns as you idiotically was done in NY, is unconstitutional. See District of Columbia v. Heller

But a thief has the right to break into your vehicle and gain access to deadly force that could be used against me, my family or if it is a parking lot, my attendant?

You right wing SCUM see individual freedom only 3 ways...ME, MYSELF and I. And fuck everyone else's rights...

When your 'individual' rights infringe upon or threaten the 'individual' rights of others, they are no longer rights. You really are one dumb self centered, narcissistic scum bag.

You just defeated your own argument, stupid! You lose youre perceived "right to now" about a firearm in my vehicle because it infringes on my actual 2nd Amendment right to be armed.

God almighty, you actually get dumber by the minute. Like all liberals, you contradict yourself and defeat your own argument!

NYPD - Permits

Furthermore, banning all guns as you idiotically was done in NY, is unconstitutional. See District of Columbia v. Heller

You should really read the entire link before posting it.

Everything listed there is "special" license for "business" purposes only. In fact, one license states the license may only be carried on the premises of the business (well no shit, considering that is PRIVATE property).

All guns have been banned, and the average citizen may NOT carry a firearm in NY. Special exemptions are made for wealthy business people (like ALL laws - there are exemptions). :cuckoo:

NYPD - Permits

“The law itself is clear,” he said, “if you knowingly possess a loaded firearm in New York, then you are technically guilty of a serious crime. The fact that somebody in another state has a valid concealed carry permit is, legally speaking, irrelevant in New York.”

Marine faces 15 years behind bars for unknowingly violating gun law | The Daily Caller

Are you ready to refrain from commenting before you actually known what you're talking about? If not, I can continue to embarrass you....

NYPD - Permits

As usual, the facts humiliate the ignorant liberal:

“The law itself is clear,” he said, “if you knowingly possess a loaded firearm in New York, then you are technically guilty of a serious crime. The fact that somebody in another state has a valid concealed carry permit is, legally speaking, irrelevant in New York.”

Marine faces 15 years behind bars for unknowingly violating gun law | The Daily Caller

You just defeated your own argument, stupid! You lose youre perceived "right to now" about a firearm in my vehicle because it infringes on my actual 2nd Amendment right to be armed.

God almighty, you actually get dumber by the minute. Like all liberals, you contradict yourself and defeat your own argument!

WHAT??? Are you retarded? Your vehicle is on MY PROPERTY...so get the fucking thing off MY PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY asshole, or I will have it towed away and you will be 'individually responsible' to pay all towing charges...

Hey stupid, you admitted that banning guns doesn't stop violent crime and you admitted that the UK has more violent crime than us (because they don't have guns to protect themselves). Yet all you focus on is banning guns and the fact that the UK has less gun deaths because their guns are banned. Those are YOU words, stupid.

Which means you don't care about violent crime (since you acknowledge that banning guns doesn't stop it, but you still want to ban guns). Here are is your exact quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by Faun
Firearm bans aren't predicted to reduce all violence -- they're predicted to reduce murder by firearms. Violent people will still be violent even without a gun.

Now you're arguing correlation without causation. Prove the part I highlighted in red.....

Uh - I just did stupid. The UK and Australia have the highest violent crime in the world. And they have banned guns. This isn't rocket science you fuck'n moron :cuckoo:
Holy shit! Fruitcake, simply stating a country that does not permit handguns but has a high crime rate, in no way, shape or form, proves causation.

You're too stupid to understand that, ain'tcha?

Hell, you can't even prove that the U.K. and Australia have the highest violent crime rates in the world. :cuckoo:

WHAT??? Are you retarded? Your vehicle is on MY PROPERTY...so get the fucking thing off MY PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY asshole, or I will have it towed away and you will be 'individually responsible' to pay all towing charges...

And after its pointed out to stupid here that he's contradicting himself, he now becomes completely unhinged....

At no point was the issue that a vehicle (private property) was on your property against your will. The entire issue was the vehicle (private property) was on "your" property with your blessing, but that you think you have a right to play dictator over the vehicle (private property) and have a right to know what is in it. You don't. And you know it now after I had to painfully explain it to you, so now you're trying to change the narrative.

Uh - I just did stupid. The UK and Australia have the highest violent crime in the world. And they have banned guns. This isn't rocket science you fuck'n moron :cuckoo:
Holy shit! Fruitcake, simply stating a country that does not permit handguns but has a high crime rate, in no way, shape or form, proves causation.

Hell, you can't even prove that the U.K. and Australia have the highest violent crime rates in the world. :cuckoo:

You mean other than the original link I posted which stated they have the highest violent crime rates in the world? :lmao:

God almighty, go back and read. Read son. Actually read.

And after its pointed out to stupid here that he's contradicting himself, he now becomes completely unhinged....

At no point was the issue that a vehicle (private property) was on your property against your will. The entire issue was the vehicle (private property) was on "your" property with your blessing, but that you think you have a right to play dictator over the vehicle (private property) and have a right to know what is in it. You don't. And you know it now after I had to painfully explain it to you, so now you're trying to change the narrative.

No you ignorant asshole. Parking your vehicle on MY PROPERTY is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. And I have a right to know if there is a lethal weapon ON MY PROPERTY that could be used against me, my family or my employees.

No you ignorant asshole. Parking your vehicle on MY PROPERTY is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. And I have a right to know if there is a lethal weapon ON MY PROPERTY that could be used against me, my family or my employees.

:lmao:

I can't stop laughing at this fool. No...no, you don't. No such right exist. You want me to prove it to you?

Please cite where in the Constitution it states "ignorant, uneducated, asshole liberal has a RIGHT to know what is inside a vehicle parked on his properly"? :lmao:

God damn man, thank you for a great laugh. There is nothing funnier than when liberals start making up their own rights (like healthcare - another gem) because it so easily disproved. I eagerly await your answer... :lmao:

You mean other than the original link I posted which stated they have the highest violent crime rates in the world?

Again, Rottie, you really are the weakest poster on this forum.

If you had read your own links you would know that England and Australia have murder rates a fraction of those in the US. You would know England has a murder rate lower than at any time since 1983 and that Australia's suicide rate has plumeted since the change in gun laws. Yes, England has a high assault rate - which only proves that even in a violent society, it is possible to slash the murder rate by thousands of incidents per year.

The fact that you can not read and will not read does not make you look smart, you know.

Last edited:

NYPD - Permits

As usual, the facts humiliate the ignorant liberal:

Dayam, moron, all you do is embarrass yourself. That guy was arrested for not having the proper permit to carry a concealed firearm in NYC. Not only do they issue such permits, albeit they're difficult to obtain, but you said there were no guns allowed in NYC -- Fucking retard, people in NYC are allowed to have a gun on their property even if they don't have a permit to carry a concealed firearm. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

You mean other than the original link I posted which stated they have the highest violent crime rates in the world?

Again, Rottie, you really are the weakest poster on this forum.

If you had read your own links you would know that England and Australia have murder rates a fraction of those in the US. You would know England has a murder rate lower than at any time since 1983 and that Australia's suicide rate has plumeted since the change in gun laws. Yes, England has a high assault rate - which only proves that even in a violent society, it is possible to slash the murder rate by thousands of incidents per year.

The fact that you can not read and will not read does not make you look smart, you know.

hope this helps

Total crimes statistics - countries compared - NationMaster Crime

The most dangerous countries on Earth are: South Africa, Brazil (Rio and Favela), Columbia, Russia, and Somalia.

His info applies to countries with 'reported' crime rates. Most of the most dangerous countries in the world are not even on this list. I've been to the UK, traveled all over it, alone, as a single woman. A very safe place to be. Also, I've lived in Germany, which is on the list. Another very safe place to be. France and Italy are both in the top ten, and I've spent considerable time in both countries, traveling around and living alone, as a single woman. Both very safe places to be. Nothing like South Africa, Brazil, Columbia, Russian and Somalia, and quite a few other dangerous places not mentioned as the 'most' dangerous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back