Philly - BLIND MAN beaten on streets of Philly

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Let me take a wild guess....

The "perp" is African American....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s11n5-QRYY]Aggravated Assault 5000 Wayne Ave DC# 13 39 069159 - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously dude, sometimes these forums are like a zoo... see the animals you don't get to see in person very often.

If this was happening in my city I can tell you right now about 20 guys would come out of the woodwork and beat the living sh*t out of this man. He wouldn't be able to walk or talk for a month.

"current events"? whats with wahrrior102 and posting this stuff? :dunno: Remove any doubt of your motives & post it in the race section son :thup:

They don't call it the city of Brutha lee love fo' nothing yo. ****** was just trying to keep it real that's all.

Other ******* just walk on by. All in days work in da ghetto. Malt liquor and crack are expensive after all.

you racism is disgusting.

It's deserved in this case. The people in the act were *******. You care about your PC bullshit and having your pathetic little Yankee sensibilities damaged than the act itself so I'll rinse and repeat: FUCKING ******* even though they weren't born that way is the 1 concpet your closed 80 IQ brain can't wrap around. No go fuck yourself.

"current events"? whats with wahrrior102 and posting this stuff? :dunno: Remove any doubt of your motives & post it in the race section son :thup:

Once again no empathy for the victim just liberal weak hearted PC bullshit. I wanna to see one of you cowards walk through the same area risking death and come out of there acting in way that you would suggest is racist on a normal day. You'd be locking your doors and running in terror the second some black guy started coming to your door. Your stereotypes that you pretend you don't have would trigger your flight instinct. Who would be the bigot then?

They don't call it the city of Brutha lee love fo' nothing yo. ****** was just trying to keep it real that's all.

Other ******* just walk on by. All in days work in da ghetto. Malt liquor and crack are expensive after all.

It's deserved in this case. The people in the act were *******. You care about your PC bullshit and having your pathetic little Yankee sensibilities damaged than the act itself so I'll rinse and repeat: FUCKING ******* even though they weren't born that way is the 1 concpet your closed 80 IQ brain can't wrap around. No go fuck yourself.

Now you know why they commit acts like this. All criticism or judgment is racist. Skin color is as close to a license to kill as could be obtained.

Now you know why they commit acts like this. All criticism or judgment is racist. Skin color is as close to a license to kill as could be obtained.

do you accept his disgusting use of the word "******"?

^ two model repub/lolibertarian voters :thup:

It's a current event
It's a crime - numbnuts.
The only people making it a race issue, is you race-bating Libberhoids.
Do everyone a favor - and STFU

If this was happening in my city I can tell you right now about 20 guys would come out of the woodwork and beat the living sh*t out of this man. He wouldn't be able to walk or talk for a month.

Screw that, any governor with a backbone would send in the national guard on the pretext of preserving civil rights and secure a perimeter around a high crime area. Curfews, papers, checkpoints, patrols, indefinite detention until civil authorities could process the maggots for suspension or criminal activity etc.

But yes an ass whipping resulting in this perps death plus a prison term for the other two passerby for not helping the man would be deserved.

do you accept his disgusting use of the word "******"?

It's used on the streets daily by African Americans as an acceptable term.
Are you deaf, dense, ignorant or all three?
Only African Americans can use the term, bigot?

Screw that, any governor with a backbone would send in the national guard on the pretext of preserving civil rights and secure a perimeter around a high crime area. Curfews, papers, checkpoints, patrols, indefinite detention until civil authorities could process the maggots for suspension or criminal activity etc....

and then the DHS could make use of all those hollow point bullets that you hate soo much.

I can't believe you actually support suspending the Bill of Rights just to fight crime.

^ two model repub/lolibertarian voters :thup:

Another left wing pussy with no balls. Worse yet, a fucking Canadian. Take of eh.

Let me take a wild guess....

The "perp" is African American....

good racism sub-forum thread wahrrior102 :)

oh wait... you put this in current events. :eusa_eh:

BTW- you & R.C. Christian need to "friend" each other, if you aren't already son.

Last edited:
Screw that, any governor with a backbone would send in the national guard on the pretext of preserving civil rights and secure a perimeter around a high crime area. Curfews, papers, checkpoints, patrols, indefinite detention until civil authorities could process the maggots for suspension or criminal activity etc....

and then the DHS could make use of all those hollow point bullets that you hate soo much.

I can't believe you actually support suspending the Bill of Rights just to fight crime.

I can't believe that you don't know Posse Comitatus or the National Guards rights as a police force to step in at request to perform police actions when civil rights of U.S. citizens is being attacked.

And DHS isn't over the guard dumb ass, and the guard and all military are not allowed to use hollow point.

You wouldn't have complained when Ike sent the 101st to Little Rock to support the Little Rock 5's right to be have a decent education in the face of racial tyranny hypocrite. \]

In that Magic Negro president you love so much shits all over the bill or rights like there is no tomorrow yet nary a peep from your type.

Forum List

Back