Philly - BLIND MAN beaten on streets of Philly

I can't believe that you don't know Posse Comitatus or the National Guards rights as a police force to step in at request to perform police actions when civil rights of U.S. citizens is being attacked.

And DHS isn't over the guard dumb ass, and the guard and all military are not allowed to use hollow point.

You wouldn't have complained when Ike sent the 101st to Little Rock to support the Little Rock 5's right to be have a decent education in the face of racial tyranny hypocrite. \]

In that Magic Negro president you love so much shits all over the bill or rights like there is no tomorrow yet nary a peep from your type.

Wanting the Bill of Rights to be ignored in big cities full of crime, is Fascism.

I can't believe that you don't know Posse Comitatus or the National Guards rights as a police force to step in at request to perform police actions when civil rights of U.S. citizens is being attacked.

And DHS isn't over the guard dumb ass, and the guard and all military are not allowed to use hollow point.

You wouldn't have complained when Ike sent the 101st to Little Rock to support the Little Rock 5's right to be have a decent education in the face of racial tyranny hypocrite. \]

In that Magic Negro president you love so much shits all over the bill or rights like there is no tomorrow yet nary a peep from your type.

Wanting the Bill of Rights to be ignored in big cities full of crime, is Fascism.

How would you stop these gangs taking over large sections of our cities?

do what NYC did.

mandate 5 years in prison for illegal posession of a handgun.

stop & frisk.

mass police presense in high crime areas.

make snitching easily done by text message and email, with anonymous rewards for info leading to a conviction.

You'd be locking your doors and running in terror the second some black guy started coming to your door. Your stereotypes that you pretend you don't have would trigger your flight instinct. Who would be the bigot then?
Ahh so you are attempting to justify your racism by accusing others you know nothing about of behaviors you know nothing about.

I submit you are the one who is the coward, every post you make reeks of insecurities and fear of the evil black people. You are a little, little man aren't you?

do what NYC did.

stop & frisk.

make snitching easily done by text message and email, with anonymous rewards for info leading to a conviction.

Those were the laws that brought crime down in NYC and what they did, DID. A liberal judge has stopped them from doing that because all those acts are racist. Now crime is rising again in NYC.

do what NYC did.

stop & frisk.

Those were the laws that brought crime down in NYC and what they did, DID. A liberal judge has stopped them from doing that because all those acts are racist. Now crime is rising again in NYC.

:link: or :anj_stfu:

do what NYC did.

stop & frisk.

Stop and frisk is a not a terry stop and is unconstitutional.

Tip line huh? Sounds like Stasi East Germany. Go get em freedumb lover.

do what NYC did.

stop & frisk.

:link: or :anj_stfu:

I assumed you were cognizant of current events.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...es-constitutional-rights-federal-judge-rules/

For the First Time in 20 Years, New York's Crime Rate Is on the Rise - Page 1 - News - New York - Village Voice

You'd be locking your doors and running in terror the second some black guy started coming to your door. Your stereotypes that you pretend you don't have would trigger your flight instinct. Who would be the bigot then?
Ahh so you are attempting to justify your racism by accusing others you know nothing about of behaviors you know nothing about.

I submit you are the one who is the coward, every post you make reeks of insecurities and fear of the evil black people. You are a little, little man aren't you?

Hey asshole, I dated a black lady once for 5 months years ago. I was also in an interracial relationship for 25 years ago. I've explained to you clearly why I called the perp and passerby ******* and I could a flying fuck about what you think because you are obviously more concerned with leftist PC antics than you are the crime itself.

Actually no I'm not a little man. I'm freakishly tall and large.

Exept when zimmermans rights are infringed .......

They don't call it the city of Brutha lee love fo' nothing yo. ****** was just trying to keep it real that's all.

Other ******* just walk on by. All in days work in da ghetto. Malt liquor and crack are expensive after all.

you racism is disgusting.

Why can't he use the word ******, black people do it all the time. Are you suggesting that he's racist because he's a white guy saying it? That's racist in and of itself. Then I suppose you are assuming he's white. Maybe he isn't white at all. Maybe he's purple with pink polka dots. I've known him for years and have no clue what he looks like other than he's tall. So it sounds to me like your the racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back