Phoenix Democrats invited groomers to run wild in front of kids on public transportation "No Pants Day"

Oh well I'll take it under consideration

You'll probably be disappointed. I think you're an idiot

Filming your wife with the pool boy doesn't seem to far for you.

Being on the school board condemning books while having your three ways doesn't seem too far for you.

Getting found guilty of sexual assault doesn't seem too far for you.

But dress goofy one day. Look out, time for fire and brimstone.

Being on the school board condemning books while having your three ways doesn't seem too far for you.

Forcing kids to look at naked adults isn't "dressing goofy", it's pedophilia and sexual predation.

I don't have a wife you dumbass

If you think I take your BS seriously you're sadly mistaken.

Go cuddle a fellow left loon

Why would this possibly even be a thing?

Leftists have a disgusting compulsion to perform sexually in front of children.

Your fear of sexuality and intentional ignorance actually outweighs the rather weirdness of the event. lol

The Arizona Pantless Light Rail Ride is a spinoff of the No Pants Light Rail Ride that was canceled in 2021 due to the pandemic after a 10-year run. The wacky gathering was inspired by a similar event that an improv group staged on the New York City subway in 2002.

What are the rules on going pantsless in public?​

Going sans trousers sounds straightforward but you don't want to end up with a public indecency charge. Get creative with funky fishnets, stockings, boxers and similar garments so you don't run afoul of any laws.

According to azleg.gov, indecent exposure is defined when a person exposes his or her genitals, anus, breasts and another person is present and alarmed by the act. It does not apply to breast feeding.

The event's Facebook page suggests having a pants-containing vehicle waiting at Walter Studios or packing pants with you and putting them on to ride the rail back to your car.

Forum List

Back