Phone app allows you to pray in order to accomplish nothing!!!

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
This is downright creepy.

Download this phone app, and you will be alerted when some pregnant woman contacts the anti-abortion councilers at the Family Reseach Council. Then you are invited to pray for that baby by swiping the image of a pregnant woman, which image then changes to the image of a child.

Presumably, God is wired in to the loop with his own phone app.

http://gawker.com/anti-abortion-phone-app-lets-you-pray-to-accomplish-abs-1508482954

obama gets his daily prayer via blackberry.

But that's different. Somehow. It just is.

:rolleyes:

How does this affect you, personally? I mean really? Some people want to pray for the unborn human that is about to be terminated, pray for the woman ... and you're bitching about it? Why? What's it to you? Aren't you leftists suppose to be all 'live and let live'? Yeah right.

obama gets his daily prayer via blackberry.

But that's different. Somehow. It just is.

:rolleyes:

How does this affect you, personally? I mean really? Some people want to pray for the unborn human that is about to be terminated, pray for the woman ... and you're bitching about it? Why? What's it to you? Aren't you leftists suppose to be all 'live and let live'? Yeah right.

"obama gets his daily prayer via blackberry.

But that's different. Somehow. It just is."

No, that's pretty creepy, too!

Last edited:
This is downright creepy.

Download this phone app, and you will be alerted when some pregnant woman contacts the anti-abortion councilers at the Family Reseach Council. Then you are invited to pray for that baby by swiping the image of a pregnant woman, which image then changes to the image of a child.

Presumably, God is wired in to the loop with his own phone app.

Anti-Abortion Phone App Lets You Pray to Accomplish Absolutely Nothing

Did you put this in politics because you are stupid, or because you are crazy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvhYqeGp_Do]Tom Lehrer - The Vatican Rag - fabulous version - LIVE FILM From Copenhagen in 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

It IS creepy.

There are some who actually believe that angels and demons are real and are right next to us, and have little prayer circles to control them. Bizarre.

$arah Palin believes that has 'prayer warriors' or some such nonsense like that. O'course she also had her "witches" exorcised and we all know how that failed.

For the most part, I think this is a pretty harmless bit of delusion. Its a lot like the nutters who believe in Bigfoot and flying saucers. Live and let live -- just keep their delusions out of our schools and government.

It IS creepy.

There are some who actually believe that angels and demons are real and are right next to us, and have little prayer circles to control them. Bizarre.

$arah Palin believes that has 'prayer warriors' or some such nonsense like that. O'course she also had her "witches" exorcised and we all know how that failed.

For the most part, I think this is a pretty harmless bit of delusion. Its a lot like the nutters who believe in Bigfoot and flying saucers. Live and let live -- just keep their delusions out of our schools and government.

The only reason for you to think that is creepy is if you are worried they are onto something.

There is app for just about everything, an app that keeps teens off your lawn by transmitting high frequency sounds that most adults can't hear, a game that requires users to silence a crying baby by shaking it to death, and an app that overheats your iPhone to keep your hands warm.

10 Crazy and Unbelievable Apps That Deserve to be Banned From the App Store | The iPhone FAQ

:lol: Nice.

I just saw this app and am hoping it is for reals. We shall see.

A new app called GlassesOff claims to be able to improve your vision, eliminating the need for reading glasses for sufferers of the near universal condition called presbyopia (from the Greek for aging eyes). The condition hits nearly everyone -- an estimated 1.2 billion sufferers are predicted by 2020, according to one study.

GlassesOff app claims to eliminate need for reading glasses | Fox News

There is app for just about everything, an app that keeps teens off your lawn by transmitting high frequency sounds that most adults can't hear, a game that requires users to silence a crying baby by shaking it to death, and an app that overheats your iPhone to keep your hands warm.

10 Crazy and Unbelievable Apps That Deserve to be Banned From the App Store | The iPhone FAQ

A new app called GlassesOff claims to be able to improve your vision, eliminating the need for reading glasses for sufferers of the near universal condition called presbyopia (from the Greek for aging eyes). The condition hits nearly everyone -- an estimated 1.2 billion sufferers are predicted by 2020, according to one study.

No wonder people believe in prayer apps.

What's "for reals" is that people will still pay $59 for snake oil.

:cuckoo:

Is that the same app that Planned Parenthood has, you know the one that sends out a congratulations text to every mother that aborts thier child. You get a bonus points if the abortion is after 20 weeks. :eusa_shhh:

An app that helps you do nothing? Heck, back before I retired, I remember my coworkers, sitting at the computer, surfing the Internet and accomplishing nothing all day. Heck, I even joined in on those slow days. I felt bad when my wife asked me what I did at work.

No wonder people believe in prayer apps.

What's "for reals" is that people will still pay $59 for snake oil.

:cuckoo:
How many times have you paid nothing and got something back? Now we offer you a unique opportunity: pay something and get Nothing back!
This application does absolutely Nothing. By purchasing it you will help us prove that Nothing is indeed worth Something!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.Nothing&hl=en

A fool and his money...

Forum List

Back