PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's Protective Wall Around Lavish Chappaqua Estate...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Ah, those smug pretentious Limousine Liberals. They love the poor. They just don't want to be anywhere near them. They can't have them mixing with them and their families. Ole Clinton's built a pretty big wall to keep em out, huh? And hey, i bet she has folks with guns protecting her too. ;)

Hillary Clinton doesn’t miss an opportunity to ridicule Donald Trump’s illegal immigration solution of a wall on the southern border — but that’s exactly what she’s deployed to keep undesirables away from her.

“First of all, as I understand him, he’s talking about a very tall wall, a beautiful tall wall, the most beautiful tall wall, better than the Great Wall of China, that would run the entire border,” Clinton riffed in March.

“He would somehow magically get the Mexican government to pay for it. It’s just fantasy.”

A series of photos reveal a massive barrier running the entire border of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s estate in Chappaqua, New York — undoubtedly intended to keep the unwashed masses away from the political elites:

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg

Clinton-wall-2.jpg

cars-arrive-at-the-house-of-us-presidential-hopeful-sen-hillary-june-picture-id81390426

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate - The American Mirror
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Last edited:
Pretty standard for the residence of an ex-president. The SS no doubt had a lot to do with the set-up.

Pretty standard for the residence of an ex-president. The SS no doubt had a lot to do with the set-up.

But but, they gots guns!

I accuse the builders of putting that wall there…on Purpose?

Do I sound like a 9/11 Truther or not?

Wow, you mean the former President has a wall around his house? Shocking!!!!

Uh huh, they loves the poor folk. They just don't want them anywhere near them and their families. That's a pretty big fancy wall the Clintons got there. :laugh:

But but, they gots guns!

I accuse the builders of putting that wall there…on Purpose?

Do I sound like a 9/11 Truther or not?

Wow, you mean the former President has a wall around his house? Shocking!!!!

What's the purpose of the fence? Could it be to keep people out?

Yup, especially the poor unwashed. They like poor folk, they just don't wanna be anywhere near them. ;)

Ah, those smug pretentious Limousine Liberals. They love the poor. They just don't want to be anywhere near them. They can't have them mixing with them and their families. Ole Clinton's built a pretty big wall to keep em out, huh? And hey, i bet she has folks with guns protecting her too. ;)

Hillary Clinton doesn’t miss an opportunity to ridicule Donald Trump’s illegal immigration solution of a wall on the southern border — but that’s exactly what she’s deployed to keep undesirables away from her.

“First of all, as I understand him, he’s talking about a very tall wall, a beautiful tall wall, the most beautiful tall wall, better than the Great Wall of China, that would run the entire border,” Clinton riffed in March.

“He would somehow magically get the Mexican government to pay for it. It’s just fantasy.”

A series of photos reveal a massive barrier running the entire border of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s estate in Chappaqua, New York — undoubtedly intended to keep the unwashed masses away from the political elites:

Clinton-wall-2.jpg

cars-arrive-at-the-house-of-us-presidential-hopeful-sen-hillary-june-picture-id81390426

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate - The American Mirror
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
This post is a classic example of a partisan hack who has absolutely nothing else to do with his life. Sad.

But but, they gots guns!

But but, I thought they were broke???

Ha, nice. Yeah, Limousine Liberals are such douchebags. They love the poor so much, but they sure don't want them anywhere near them and their families. They move as far away from them as possible.

They also build huge walls around their lavish estates to keep em out. They won't allow their family members to mix with the unwashed. I can't stand Limousine Liberals.

Clinton-wall-2.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
This post is a classic example of a partisan hack who has absolutely nothing else to do with his life. Sad.

Aw, someone is cranky. You should run along and go hide in your Safe Space. ;)

Gun arsenals and massive walls. The elite have both and then say YOU can't have either.

Yup, Ole Clinton's got an army of folks with guns protecting her. But she's a Royal Elite, so there ya go. Limousine Liberals like her claim to love the po folk, yet they move as far away from them as possible. Then even build massive walls around their lavish estates to keep em out.

Take a look at where and how they live, and where they send their children to school. I assure you they do everything in their power to keep their children from mixing with the 'poor unwashed.' I despise Limousine Liberals. They're by far the biggest hypocrite douchebags in America.

Clinton-wall-2.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Yes, most on the right are indeed this stupid.

"DRUDGE REPORT"

lol

More evidence of rightwing stupidity: the notion that such sources are ‘reliable.’

There is no ‘hypocrisy’ on the part of the Clintons to be subject to such security measures.

Indeed, these security measures are both warranted and appropriate as the consequence of years of lies and hostility toward the Clintons by many on the right.

Clinton-wall-2.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Yes, most on the right are indeed this stupid.

Ah, to hell with Limousine Liberals. They love the poor so much, yet they move as far away from them as possible. They even build huge walls around their lavish estates to keep em away from them and their families.

And this Limousine Liberal is the worst of the worst. She even has an army of folks with guns protecting her 24/7. Biggest hypocrite douches in America.

Forum List

Back