Photos, Video: Demonstrators march for life in Washington

View attachment 108983

“Vice President Mike Pence will speak at the March for Life on Friday — making him the first vice president ever to address the pro-life event in person,” reports LifeNews.com.

Photos, Video: Demonstrators March for Life in Washington

Imagine if all the people who realize a baby is a human in the stomach in it or out of it.

If wasn't considered life then why the hell when someone kills a preg. mother that person gets time for TWO LIVES, not one TWO.
If it was not life then why in the hell can they say a single cell in space is " LIFE"................How can zombies fall for this bs you can't have centuries of life starts at conception and then decades later a few God hating fks try and make it so life doesn't begin.......>>>>SCIENCE IS NOT GOD, SCIENCE IS NOT ALWAYS CORRECT, SCIENCE is whatever the fk that scientist wants it to be and how well they want to sell it to the public.
If the baby's in the stomach, he or she is being digested and it's too late for him/her. Add salt and pepper to taste.

View attachment 108983

“Vice President Mike Pence will speak at the March for Life on Friday — making him the first vice president ever to address the pro-life event in person,” reports LifeNews.com.

Imagine if all the people who realize a baby is a human in the stomach in it or out of it.

If wasn't considered life then why the hell when someone kills a preg. mother that person gets time for TWO LIVES, not one TWO.
If it was not life then why in the hell can they say a single cell in space is " LIFE"................How can zombies fall for this bs you can't have centuries of life starts at conception and then decades later a few God hating fks try and make it so life doesn't begin.......>>>>SCIENCE IS NOT GOD, SCIENCE IS NOT ALWAYS CORRECT, SCIENCE is whatever the fk that scientist wants it to be and how well they want to sell it to the public.

Another protest? Where are the vagina hats?

Life on another planet would necessarily have to be self sufficient, a fetus is not - that is the distinction.

I'm a pro-choicer, also pro-capital punishment, and pro-sucicide - so no, I don't value life so much as ya'll seem to. In fact, I think we've circumvented the process of natural selection and thus bring detriment to the human race. Any woman who wishes to get an abortion is very unlikely to be a good parent - that in itself is enough for me to agree that child is likely better off not being born. Yeah, yeah, adoption blah blah blah, there's plenty of kids to adopt, too fucking many actually. It's like unwanted pets, it's a damned travesty; people stuffing puppies and kittens into burlap sacks to drown them in the river or some equivalent... And what about these shit hole mothers who leave their babies in the dumpster to die? At some point you have to realize, nay sympathize, that not all lives are worth living, and for me, it is less cruel to end an unwanted life early, than to make that life suffer 'consciously' for extended periods of time, perhaps even a lifetime.

My husband was unwanted and his father hated him for "ruining his life" until the day he passed away, not long ago. You don't understand what that does to a person's "soul" my husband is a broken man. I'm happy for it because my wiring is fucked and it makes it easier for him to deal with my lack of emotion, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a mess emotionally, that he rages constantly about seemingly stupid shit - like how his Father never once attended any of his sporting events (Army wrestling team,) his father never went to his West Point graduation, not a single softball game, and even fucking worse, that asshole barely even acknowledged his fucking grandchildren. My husband didn't fucking deserve that, our kids didn't deserve that, but that is what happened because it was "against their religion" - his mom and dad stayed together even though they hated each other... This is not a good situation for /anyone/ - save me perhaps, and I'm a pretty rare need that didn't /need/ to be filled at all, I was perfectly content without falling for this messed up asshole of a husband (though I do joke that God sent my husband in order to stop me from seeing women because it was unfair to his sons up here heh) But I digress.

Meh, I know we're not going to see eye to eye on it, it's inherent to many of ya'lls religions, I'm okay with that, I can respect that. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

View attachment 108983

Now let's see, where is the Pope encouraging those who are protesting?

Oh, that's right, he only gives praise to those who endorse illegal immigration and those fighting global warming and world wide government welfare.

My bad. No time to make a comment about the infant genocide.

View attachment 108983

How nice.....the march last Saturday would have covered up and over the hill with the Washington Monument.

More cry baby loser marchers?

So if you have a grandson or daughter are you going to support post birth abortion because you do realize these lunatic abortion morons are working on abortions up to three years old.

Right now they are selling it as a really ill kid LOL.................
"working on abortions up to three years old"

Well, there went YOUR credibility..........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's Missing at The March for Life

Well, according to this, there's no rioting, no setting fire, no police in riot gear. So, what's going on here? How can this be?

C3MOIM3UoAAThom.jpg:large

princess @blendingbrush

Wow! Turns out you can have a march/protest without smashing windows, setting cars on fire, and assaulting people #MarchForLife

Much more @ 'Strange': People are noticing what ISN'T happening at the #MarchForLife
None last Saturday either.......with a LOT more people.

I DO like the fish-eye lens to make it appear like a lot more......where's the aerial views?

Life on another planet would necessarily have to be self sufficient, a fetus is not - that is the distinction.

I'm a pro-choicer, also pro-capital punishment, and pro-sucicide - so no, I don't value life so much as ya'll seem to. In fact, I think we've circumvented the process of natural selection and thus bring detriment to the human race. Any woman who wishes to get an abortion is very unlikely to be a good parent - that in itself is enough for me to agree that child is likely better off not being born. Yeah, yeah, adoption blah blah blah, there's plenty of kids to adopt, too fucking many actually. It's like unwanted pets, it's a damned travesty; people stuffing puppies and kittens into burlap sacks to drown them in the river or some equivalent... And what about these shit hole mothers who leave their babies in the dumpster to die? At some point you have to realize, nay sympathize, that not all lives are worth living, and for me, it is less cruel to end an unwanted life early, than to make that life suffer 'consciously' for extended periods of time, perhaps even a lifetime.

My husband was unwanted and his father hated him for "ruining his life" until the day he passed away, not long ago. You don't understand what that does to a person's "soul" my husband is a broken man. I'm happy for it because my wiring is fucked and it makes it easier for him to deal with my lack of emotion, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a mess emotionally, that he rages constantly about seemingly stupid shit - like how his Father never once attended any of his sporting events (Army wrestling team,) his father never went to his West Point graduation, not a single softball game, and even fucking worse, that asshole barely even acknowledged his fucking grandchildren. My husband didn't fucking deserve that, our kids didn't deserve that, but that is what happened because it was "against their religion" - his mom and dad stayed together even though they hated each other... This is not a good situation for /anyone/ - save me perhaps, and I'm a pretty rare need that didn't /need/ to be filled at all, I was perfectly content without falling for this messed up asshole of a husband (though I do joke that God sent my husband in order to stop me from seeing women because it was unfair to his sons up here heh) But I digress.

Meh, I know we're not going to see eye to eye on it, it's inherent to many of ya'lls religions, I'm okay with that, I can respect that. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Religions? Dafuq? It has nothing to do with religion.

It's very simple.

1. Do you support laws against murder?
2. Do you agree that the Constitution dictates that all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws?
3. Do you agree that our laws should be consistent?

If your answer to those three questions is "yes" then all you need do is come to terms on when a new child's personhood begins.

Our fetal homicide laws establish that personhood begins at conception and our abortion laws say not until the third trimester.

Our Supreme Court should be called upon to reconcile between the two.

As I said, most, not all. You cannot deny that the majority of Pro-Lifer's are religious (at least not without sounding like an idiot) In the grand scheme of things, without that religious backing pro-life wouldn't be a movement, there would be no debate here. It would be left up to the individual - it is only the religious belief that the spark of life is given by God rather than being a bio chemical reaction that even drives this debate into public focus. Without religious backing, the non-religious wouldn't have enough support to bring this debate to national attention levels.

In any event:

1. Circumstantial. Do I support the right of a person to kill another if they are invading their property? Yes. Do I support the right of a person to murder to protect their family? Yes. Do I support the right of gang members to randomly kill each other? YES, so long as they hit their fucking target (which these idiots cannot) - Personally I think the best solution is to fence these bastards off and make money of it, fucking Hunger Games 24/7 let them kill each other off.

2. Sure, but I do not consider person hood to begin at conception, it starts when the life [aka baby] is mostly self-sufficient AKA, after birth. I also do not consider that the Constitution applies to anyone /but/ American citizens. A child in the womb is not a citizen of the Constitution yet and therefore has no claim to "equal protection."

3. No actually I do not. I believe in states rights, if a state were able to convince it's people that abortion should be illegal then I believe they have ever right to do so (yes that includes my own state of Alaska) However, I do /not/ believe that the Federal government has the right to impose said law. That said, I will agree that the Supreme should reconcile between the two; in my opinion no a murder of a pregnant woman should not be tried as two murders, however, if the child was to be born indeed there is a higher price to be paid for pain and suffering.

While I appreciate your personal opinion on the issue here, I long ago formed my own opinion on this and you're not going to change my mind on it. Like I said, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

What's Missing at The March for Life

Well, according to this, there's no rioting, no setting fire, no police in riot gear. So, what's going on here? How can this be?

C3MOIM3UoAAThom.jpg:large

princess @blendingbrush

Wow! Turns out you can have a march/protest without smashing windows, setting cars on fire, and assaulting people #MarchForLife

Much more @ 'Strange': People are noticing what ISN'T happening at the #MarchForLife

Look at all those decent people. The left would have you think they're the depraved freaks.

Last edited:

Maybe he could try to move forward and stop letting the emotions control him. When ppl let the emotions control them in that area it does nothing but eat them alive. Easier said than done I know.

It sucks but he is not alone. Lotsa dads, and moms, were out to lunch. I speak from experience.

View attachment 108983

The networks gave them the wall-to-wall coverage like they did the million women March,?

View attachment 108983

The networks gave them the wall-to-wall coverage like they did the million women March,?

It's not being talked about like the others is my point, it is staying very low keyed with no bs being flung out there not yet anyway.

Forum List

Back