Phuck Benghazi----What about these people? Why no scandal?

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Contractors who died in Iraq, after being told by the Dick and the Bush that it was safe, that the military on the ground would protect them.

So phuck you silly idiots who drink Issa's Kool Aid and buy into this "scandal". Where's your outrage? OH....Fox didn't report on this.

Now wait for some chickenshit to email me in a PM and tell me NOT to put long lists on here. You can STFU before you start. This is the truth, deal with it.

April 10, 2003 – American, Robert Grimm, was killed in a vehicle accident on the Kuwait-Iraq border. He was working for National Response Corp. of Long Island as a fireman.
July 10, 2003 – American, name unknown, was killed in a vehicle accident near Basra. He was working for Kellogg, Brown & Root as a truck driver.
July 21, 2003 – Briton, Peter Rudolf, drowned when he fell ill while on a dive near Umm Qasr. He was working for Sub-Surface Eng'g as a diver.
August 5, 2003 – American, Fred Bryant Jr., was killed by a roadside bomb near Tikrit. He was working for Kellogg, Brown & Root as a truck driver.
August 10, 2003 – Nepali, name unknown, was killed by a riot in Basra. He was working as a PMC.[6]
August 19, 2003 – American, Nadan Audisho Younadam, was killed in an ambush in Tikrit. He was working for the U.S. Army as a translator.
September 3, 2003 – American, Vernon Gaston, was killed in an ambush in Baghdad. He was working for Kellogg, Brown & Root as Operations Manager at the Joint Military Mail Terminal at Baghdad Airport.
September 4, 2003 – Briton, Ian Rimell, was killed in an ambush near Mosul. He was working for Mines Advisory Group as a bomb disposal expert.
September 12, 2003 – Jordanian, name unknown, was killed by friendly fire in Fallujah. He was working for a Jordanian hospital as a PMC.
September 25, 2003 – Somali, name unknown, was killed by a bomb in Baghdad. He was working for a "al-Aike" hotel housing journalists from US television network NBC as a PMC[7]
October 9, 2003 – American, Kirk von Ackermann, was captured on a road between Kirkuk and Tikrit, he is still missing and presumed dead. He was working for Ultra Services as a PMC. The CID determined that Von Ackermann died on October 9, 2003 in a botched kidnapping attempt. They still, however, refuse to give out information on his case which is still "active." Ackermann's body was never found.
November 2, 2003 – Two Americans, Roy Buckmaster and David Dyess, were killed by a roadside bomb in Fallujah. They were working for EOD Technology, Inc. as bomb disposal experts.
November 13, 2003 – American, Forrest Snare, was killed in an ambush west of Balad. He was working for IAP Worldwide Services as a private contractor.
November 17, 2003 – American, Brent McJennett, was killed by a land mine in Tikrit. He was working for Proactive Communications Inc as a communications contractor. Hungarian, Péter Varga-Balázs, was killed by friendly fire near Ramadi. He was working for ToiFor Kft as a truck driver.
November 23, 2003 – Two Americans, Todd Drobnick and Gordon Sinclair, were killed in a vehicle accident between Mosul and Dohuk. They were working for Titan National Security Solutions as translators.
November 29, 2003 – Colombian, Jorge Arias Duque, was killed in an ambush in Balad. He was working for Kellogg, Brown & Root as a PMC.
November 30, 2003 – Two South Koreans, Man-Soo Kim and Kyung-Hae Kwak, were killed in an ambush south of Tikrit. They were working for Omu Electric Co. as electricians.
December 14, 2003 – American, Ryan Manelick, was killed in an ambush in Baghdad. He was working for Ultra Services as a PMC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_private_contractor_deaths_in_Iraq

Last edited:
Here's the truth of this: If Obama had been caught with an intern in the Oval Office and a cigar, you stupid idiots wouldn't even KNOW about Benghazi.

If Obama had been linked to a break-in of the RNC headquarters in Washington, D.C. you stupid idiots wouldn't know what the word "Benghazi" meant much less that we had an consulate there or could find Libya on a map.

Here's the truth of this: If Obama had been caught with an intern in the Oval Office and a cigar, you stupid idiots wouldn't even KNOW about Benghazi.

If Obama had been linked to a break-in of the RNC headquarters in Washington, D.C. you stupid idiots wouldn't know what the word "Benghazi" meant much less that we had an consulate there or could find Libya on a map.

If Monica had not shown up Rep. Issa would have done the job for her.

If Monica had not shown up Rep. Issa would have done the job for her.

Issa is nothing but an opportunist of the worst kind, a sociopath who will do anything to have the cameras trained on him. An attention-seeking megalomaniac.

People who are buying into this "scandal" not only are drinking the Kool-Aid, they are on a permanent IV drip.

Gee, did Bush go on TV or send his ambassador to tell people the contractors died because of an internet video?
No?
Then shut the fuck up, you fucking liar.

Gee, did Bush go on TV or send his ambassador to tell people the contractors died because of an internet video?
No?

No, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz covered up the murders of these contractors completely.

Those people in that list actually died because of LIES TOLD TO THEM, you stupid idiot.

And now you're so embarrassed of your own stupidity that you have no defense except to call me a liar. I expected no less.

Last edited:
While all those people certainly died, the facts of those deaths weren't fabricated to get a president elected.

Um, if you're going for analogies here, then I suggest you check the dates of the contractors murders in 2003-2004 and exactly when Bush was reelected in 2004.

And of course you will also recall the exact date when Colin Powell resigned as Secty of State, and WHY he resigned, or do you need me to help you with that, too? (rolling eyes)

Oh, and let me add this: The Dick and The Bush used Pat Tillman's death in 2004 as a way of covering up and deflecting from the contractor deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as a recruiting tool. Or do you not remember that, too? Tsk.
Luckily, Tillman's family fought back and the truth was finally told and the lies were revealed.

Grow up and stop being lap dogs for the GOP and Fox News 24-hour news cycle. This is about a black POTUS, not 4 dead white guys in Benghazi.

Last edited:
No?

No, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz covered up the murders of these contractors completely.

Those people in that list actually died because of LIES TOLD TO THEM, you stupid idiot.

And now you're so embarrassed of your own stupidity that you have no defense except to call me a liar. I expected no less.

If they covered them up how do you know about it?
You really are coming unhinged, aren't you?

Uh shitstain.....Iraq was a WAR ZONE.

Obama never claimed Libya was a WAR ZONE.

Contractors being killed in a war zone is blip on the radar compared to an Ambassador being killed in the country he is working with on behalf of the USG.

An Ambassador being killed anywhere is like a 4-star General being killed in a WAR ZONE.

While all those people certainly died, the facts of those deaths weren't fabricated to get a president elected.

Um, if you're going for analogies here, then I suggest you check the dates of the contractors murders in 2003-2004 and exactly when Bush was reelected in 2004.

And of course you will also recall the exact date when Colin Powell resigned as Secty of State, and WHY he resigned, or do you need me to help you with that, too? (rolling eyes)

Oh, and let me add this: The Dick and The Bush used Pat Tillman's death in 2004 as a way of covering up and deflecting from the contractor deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as a recruiting tool. Or do you not remember that, too? Tsk.
Luckily, Tillman's family fought back and the truth was finally told and the lies were revealed.

Grow up and stop being lap dogs for the GOP and Fox News 24-hour news cycle. This is about a black POTUS, not 4 dead white guys in Benghazi.

So all of this fantasy makes what Obama did in Benghazi OK? Is that really what you want to say here?

The US military also went out to search and rescue any American that was under attack in Iraq: military or contractor personnel.

Obama didn't want the US military rushing to Libya because it would put a big spotlight on what happened, they wanted to cover up the entire event when it started.

Now they are covering up the cover up...

Liberals invented inflated numbers of deaths of Americans and Iraqis in Iraq, yet claim Buuuuuuuuuush covered up the deaths of contractors....fucking insane.

Terrorists would kill normal Iraqis and the liberals would go along with the terrorists lies that the US military killed the innocent locals....that sums up liberals.

Last edited:
When you can find something that was supposed to be covered up on wikipedia then there was not much of a cover up if any at all.

"Phuck Benghazi" - is that a direct Obama quote from the evening of 9/11/2012?

this thread makes zero sense. the situations are no where near comparable.

Forum List

Back