Pick The Attack Dog To Match The Battle

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton’s campaign is predicated on how bad Donald Trump is for the country. That is one weird strategy for someone who has been dedicated to betraying this country for as long she has been in politics. All of Hillary’s attacks on Trump is an obvious smokescreen for her defense of a one government world administered by the United Nations. Every issue she is for fits the global government’s agenda like a glove.

Basically, Hillary dare not make her campaign about surrendering America’s independence to the United Nations. She cannot run on her first loyalty anymore than she can run on her record. Democrats, and RINO, know that Trump will be end of the Clintons and, by extension, the future loss of protection for treason committed for the United Nations. That brings me to Donald Trump’s running mate:

Trump better first pick the one battlefield that Hillary Clinton & Company fear the most. In short: Pick his attack dog best suited to attack Hillary at her weakest point. Nobody is better for the job than Jeff Sessions. I look forward to Sessions taking on Hillary’s running mate in a debate no matter who she picks.

Newt is your attack dog and future Chief of Staff. Rudy is your AG. Christie is Supreme Court Justice. So Pence is looking more like VP. Sessions is great, but I would like him at CIA. Gen. Flynn at DoD. Ben Carson as Surgeon General. My outside pick for VP is Mike Huckabee.

My outside pick for VP is Mike Huckabee.
To Bush92: Early on, Huckabee came out against the United Nations ON TELEVISION. He is the only presidential wannabe who ever said he would get out of the United Nations. That includes all of the wannabes in in both parties in every presidential election after the UN open for business in 1945. Here is a brief sample of why I liked Huckabee:

Huckabee Attacks The U.N. For 'Whining' About Gazan Schools Being Bombed

Unfortunately, Huckabee never pressed his advantage in his campaign, while he might not have won the nomination, but he would lasted a lot longer. To be fair, no candidate who knocks the United Nations can survive the heat they will get from the media. Attacking the United Nations is the biggest media NO-NO in politics.

My outside pick for VP is Mike Huckabee.
To Bush92: Early on, Huckabee came out against the United Nations ON TELEVISION. He is the only presidential wannabe who ever said he would get out of the United Nations. That includes all of the wannabes in in both parties in every presidential election after the UN open for business in 1945. Here is a brief sample of why I liked Huckabee:

Huckabee Attacks The U.N. For 'Whining' About Gazan Schools Being Bombed

Unfortunately, Huckabee never pressed his advantage in his campaign, while he might not have won the nomination, but he would lasted a lot longer. To be fair, no candidate who knocks the United Nations can survive the heat they will get from the media. Attacking the United Nations is the biggest media NO-NO in politics.
Because liberals want a one world government.

I hope this is not true:

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is Donald Trump's VP pick
Tony Cook, James Briggs and Chelsea Schneider, Chelsea.Schneider
2:25 p.m. EDT July 14, 2016

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/

Governor Pence blew it for me on this one:

Mike Pence Signs Revised Indiana ‘Religious Freedom’ Law
04/02/2015 06:08 pm 18:08:54 | Updated Apr 03, 2015

Mike Pence Signs Revised Indiana 'Religious Freedom' Law

See this thread for precise details of why I think Pence is not to be trusted:

Defending the First Amendment has become a twisted joke. Governor Mike Pence claimed he was defending freedom of religion, while he ran for the tall grass the minute he had to challenge every judge who orders involuntary servitude —— SLAVERY IS THE ACCURATE DESCRIPTION. In short: The 8th and 13th Amendments override the First Amendment every time.

Judges & Tea Party Conservatives

It was Drumpf’s last chance to make a splash before the debates. Mission not accomplished.

Forum List

Back