Pictures of ISIS Sex Slaves

schmuckie tazie has nothing to do with it
. i dont know its for tazie or not .and i never see this .... in iran .maybe iraqi shia . i dont know
but if this picture is for shia ....
its tazie

not tazie------it is sunni muslims emulating AL NABI -----taking captive women as sex slaves. You could try reading the koran. No matter what sunnis say about Shiites----
---it is NOT Shiite Ashura crap. Of course I give just as
much credit to that which Shiites say about sunnis-----all crap.
Yazidis are probably the Zoroastrians of OLD TIME BAGHDAD-------Shiites shit on Zoroastrians in Iran ----the same way. For surviving zoroastrians ----go to Bombay (Mumbai) or Israel for the TRUTH (of course---the USA
too). Zoroastrians still in Iran cannot TALK
or Israel

schmuckie tazie has nothing to do with it
. i dont know its for tazie or not .and i never see this .... in iran .maybe iraqi shia . i dont know
but if this picture is for shia ....
its tazie

not tazie------it is sunni muslims emulating AL NABI -----taking captive women as sex slaves. You could try reading the koran. No matter what sunnis say about Shiites----
---it is NOT Shiite Ashura crap. Of course I give just as
much credit to that which Shiites say about sunnis-----all crap.
Yazidis are probably the Zoroastrians of OLD TIME BAGHDAD-------Shiites shit on Zoroastrians in Iran ----the same way. For surviving zoroastrians ----go to Bombay (Mumbai) or Israel for the TRUTH (of course---the USA
too). Zoroastrians still in Iran cannot TALK
or Israel

dani ----you rated the above post----which addresses 1400 years of ISLAMIC TRAGEDY-----and lots of bloodshed ----still ongoing--- as "FUNNY" What is "funny" about your fellow Shiite muslims being shot dead in the streets of Karachi?----the very first muslim I knew very well was a Shiite physician from New Dehli, India. He, very freely, expressed HATRED for
the hindus of India. I was very young and naïve. I asked---if you and your family hate hindus so much----why did your parents not MIGRATE to Pakistan in 1948? -------he gave no
answer other than to GET VERY ANGRY. At that time I had
no idea that sunni muslims regularly murdered Shiites----I HAD NO IDEA. For my fellow posters-----do not expect the average muslim to tell you all about the intense hatred muslims have for EACH OTHER. I learned SLOWLY

Yazidi women captives soon to be sold for sex slaves.

isis-sells-women-being-sold-in-mosul.jpg

Black woman being stoned to death by muslims.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Forum List

Back