Pit bulls are safe around children!

Its was inadequate and a total lie. Why would you used the term "vastly different" if you didn't believe that it was a bad idea to leave children at home alone with pitbulls?

Because the two scenarios are vastly different, but that does not mean one must be "good" and the other must be "bad". That is what you assumed I was saying. That is what you are falsely declaring that I meant.

Goddess he is just trying to get the spotlight off his dumb assumption by attacking you. Goodboy we are waiting for proof of your assumptions. Thats 2 of them now. Where did I say I let my dogs watch my kids alone? I know its embarrassing but you have 2 ways out. Admit you fucked up or vacate the thread. I'm not going to let it go.

Last edited:
Bottom line you own a dog that is proven to be most aggressive. Apartments that allow dogs but don't allow pits do so for a reason. It doesn't matter if your the best owner in the world that keeps your pit calm, they can be deadly.

I hate when people pull lies out of their asses. Pits are not the most aggressive dog. Apartments do allow pits depending on where you live. My first one was raised in an apartment. That was one of the reasons I got a pit. I needed one that would be ok in an apartment.

http://www.k9magazine.com/aggressive-dog-breeds/

The most aggressive breed, the study found, was the Dachshund. The researchers discovered that that one in five have bit or attempted to bite a stranger, and one in twelve have lashed out at their owners. Chihuahuas were in second place, and Jack Russells were the third most aggressive breed. Up to 30 percent of these smaller breeds have bit or attempted to bite unfamiliar dogs

Read more: The 3 Most Aggressive Dog Breeds | Care2 Healthy Living

The least aggressive breeds included Basset Hounds, Golden Retrievers, Labradors, Siberian Huskies, and Greyhounds. Pit Bulls and Rottweilers scored about average to below average in the study.

Last edited:
Fuck sakes this is not hard to understand. Many well trained pitts don't attack, some do, even the "trained" ones. Bottom line and 100% absolute fact, pitts are an aggressive breed and if you own one you should understand that and understand you have more responsibilities than the average dog owner. I already said it earlier in the thread, if you don't control your pitt enough and it even comes close to harming me and mine i will kill it immediately. You don't like it or think I'm mean to animals GFY I am protecting my family/pet. Take it to court IDGAF, you own an aggressive breed.

Agreed. There isn't a jury in the world that will convict a person of improper use of a firearm for putting a bullet in any Pit that approaches them. Further, given the damage any large dog can do, I want to see CRIMINAL penalties for owners who allow their animals to escape confinement and attack innocents.

Here's a Detroit guy out for a jog who was MURDERED day before yesterday by 2 Cane Corsos....a bull mastiff version of a large Pitbull. They'd attacked other people with no criminal consequences for the coward who owns them:

Livonia Man Out Jogging Killed In Dog Attack « CBS Detroit

Fuck sakes this is not hard to understand. Many well trained pitts don't attack, some do, even the "trained" ones. Bottom line and 100% absolute fact, pitts are an aggressive breed and if you own one you should understand that and understand you have more responsibilities than the average dog owner. I already said it earlier in the thread, if you don't control your pitt enough and it even comes close to harming me and mine i will kill it immediately. You don't like it or think I'm mean to animals GFY I am protecting my family/pet. Take it to court IDGAF, you own an aggressive breed.

Agreed. There isn't a jury in the world that will convict a person of improper use of a firearm for putting a bullet in any Pit that approaches them. Further, given the damage any large dog can do, I want to see CRIMINAL penalties for owners who allow their animals to escape confinement and attack innocents.

Here's a Detroit guy out for a jog who was MURDERED day before yesterday by 2 Cane Corsos....a bull mastiff version of a large Pitbull. They'd attacked other people with no criminal consequences for the coward who owns them:

The morons don't stop proving they are morons. Cane Corsos are not bull mastiffs or pit bulls. How can you be so fucking illiterate?

Here in your own link it describes the classic error in identifying the breed of dogs.

The dogs were initially described in media reports as Bull Mastiffs; Cane Corso is a similar breed.

Last edited:
Fuck sakes this is not hard to understand. Many well trained pitts don't attack, some do, even the "trained" ones. Bottom line and 100% absolute fact, pitts are an aggressive breed and if you own one you should understand that and understand you h[/LEFT][/LEFT]ave more responsibilities than the average dog owner. I already said it earlier in the thread, if you don't control your pitt enough and it even comes close to harming me and mine i will kill it immediately. You don't like it or think I'm mean to animals GFY I am protecting my family/pet. Take it to court IDGAF, you own an aggressive breed.

The morons don't stop proving they are morons. Cane Corsos are not bull mastiffs or pit bulls. How can you be so fucking illiterate?

Here in your own link it describes the classic error in identifying the breed of dogs.

The dogs were initially described in media reports as Bull Mastiffs; Cane Corso is a similar breed.

Here ya go ya little punk bitch.....enjoy your fantasy of the damage one of these deranged bastards can do....maybe get a little stiffy eh, Asslips?

aadba.jpg

pitbull_attacks_3.jpg

samaha3jpg-a20170e376f3045a.jpg

ranger2.jpg

This isn't about Pits or Cane Corsos in particular....it's about the cowards who own these and other UGLY ass breeds because they can't do their own fighting.

Here ya go ya little punk bitch.....enjoy your fantasy of the damage one of these deranged bastards can do....maybe get a little stiffy eh, Asslips?

This isn't about Pits or Cane Corsos in particular....it's about the cowards who own these and other UGLY ass breeds because they can't do their own fighting.

Dont get PO'd because you actually proved you are retard without any help from me. :lol:

The OP is about Pits. What do you think the title says or are you too dumb to read that too?

I do agree that anyone that fights their dogs are cowards. Unfortunately that doesnt help you be less of a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Bottom line you own a dog that is proven to be most aggressive. Apartments that allow dogs but don't allow pits do so for a reason. It doesn't matter if your the best owner in the world that keeps your pit calm, they can be deadly.

I hate when people pull lies out of their asses. Pits are not the most aggressive dog. Apartments do allow pits depending on where you live. My first one was raised in an apartment. That was one of the reasons I got a pit. I needed one that would be ok in an apartment.

The Most Aggressive Dog Breeds in the World?

The most aggressive breed, the study found, was the Dachshund. The researchers discovered that that one in five have bit or attempted to bite a stranger, and one in twelve have lashed out at their owners. Chihuahuas were in second place, and Jack Russells were the third most aggressive breed. Up to 30 percent of these smaller breeds have bit or attempted to bite unfamiliar dogs

Read more: The 3 Most Aggressive Dog Breeds | Care2 Healthy Living

The least aggressive breeds included Basset Hounds, Golden Retrievers, Labradors, Siberian Huskies, and Greyhounds. Pit Bulls and Rottweilers scored about average to below average in the study.

The problem. When pitts do bite they bite to kill and don't stop until they do. I had to stomp on ones neck to get it off my own mother, it was clamped to the bone. This is after it killed her dog. Pitts are an aggressive breed, it isn't a conspiracy against Pitt owners. It is true. And if any one of them even touches a paw to anyone in my family again I will kill it.

The problem. When pitts do bite they bite to kill and don't stop until they do. I had to stomp on ones neck to get it off my own mother, it was clamped to the bone. This is after it killed her dog. Pitts are an aggressive breed, it isn't a conspiracy against Pitt owners. It is true. And if any one of them even touches a paw to anyone in my family again I will kill it.

Canine experts say you are wrong about the aggressiveness. You are also wrong about them biting to kill in all cases. I have been bitten by a pit before and immediately it let go with no damage. I know a lot of other people that have been bitten by pits and they let them go. All dogs do the same thing. I would agree pits are dangerous. Just like any animal capable of killing a human is dangerous. I dont think its a conspiracy but it is mass hysteria very similar to the radio program War of the Worlds. Some people believe anything the media feeds them.

Letting children play with a Pitbull under your supervision is a vastly different scenario than going away and leaving them alone with the Pitbull while you are gone.

How brain-dead are you, FraudBoy?

Like I said. Reading and reading comprehension is not his strong suit. How he got me leaving my kids with a dog alone out of that is anyone's guess. :lol:

You said that pitbulls are "the best dog to have around kids". Now I wouldn't hesitate to leave kids around a well behaved golden retriever, nor would anyone else. You think pitbulls are even BETTER than golden retrievers, because again, you say they are "the best dogs for children", therefore one must conclude that you left your kids with your pitbulls alone, on many occasions. Furthermore, if you are saying that you DONT leave your pitbulls with your children alone, then you are supporting MY position since the start of this thread, which is "piutbulls are not good to have around kids".

No matter which way you attempt to slither, you lose this debate. God damn you are a fucking child. This shit is easy!!! :lol:

Letting children play with a Pitbull under your supervision is a vastly different scenario than going away and leaving them alone with the Pitbull while you are gone.

Like I said. Reading and reading comprehension is not his strong suit. How he got me leaving my kids with a dog alone out of that is anyone's guess. :lol:

You said that pitbulls are "the best dog to have around kids". Now I wouldn't hesitate to leave kids around a well behaved golden retriever, nor would anyone else. You think pitbulls are even BETTER than golden retrievers, because again, you say they are "the best dogs for children", therefore one must conclude that you left your kids with your pitbulls alone, on many occasions. Furthermore, if you are saying that you DONT leave your pitbulls with your children alone, then you are supporting MY position since the start of this thread, which is "piutbulls are not good to have around kids".

No matter which way you attempt to slither, you lose this debate. God damn you are a fucking child. This shit is easy!!! :lol:

So you admit you are one of those morons that would leave your kids around a dog alone? Just because you would leave your kids alone with an animal dont conclude I or any other person would. Assuming is what got you embarrassed the first time. Did you ever locate anywhere where I said I would be a idiot like you and leave my kids with a dog? We are all still waiting for your proof not your conclusions. :lol:

Last edited:
Asslsips loses a 23 page debate, then suddenly pretends like hes been saying the opposite the whole time. How are you not dying of embarrassment and shame? You sir are a fool of the highest order.

Thanks for playing chump. :lol:

Asslsips loses a 23 page debate, then suddenly pretends like hes been saying the opposite the whole time. How are you not dying of embarrassment and shame? You sir are a fool of the highest order.

Thanks for playing chump. :lol:

There was never a debate. You said I left my kids alone with dogs. Not only could you not prove I said that, you actually admitted that was what you would do. :lol:

You must be bright red with humiliation by now. Hey. I told you to make sure you have your stuff straight going up against your superior. Thats what happens when you dont look before you leap.

Back before Goldens were overbred and overtaken by epilepsy and hip displacia, they were the PERFECT dog for pretty much everybody with a back yard. Rowdy in a good way, eager to learn chores and tasks to do, they are the smartest dogs I've ever had or been around. My female was hilarious! She knew things I never taught her...she'd bring me her leash and stare at me saying "c'mon boss, I need to get my running in". Soft mouthed, they'll swim until they find the duck you shot and bring it back without a tooth mark on it. Loyal, but friendly. Mine was a FAKE DOBERMAN out in the yard at night....the personality change after dark was remarkable...she hit the chain-link fence several times at folks walking by. I never stopped her because I knew she wouldn't bite anybody and in 11 years she never did. And she had 3 litters of AKC pups that paid for every scrap of food she ever ate. I never got over her not being with me anymore. :(

Canine experts say you are wrong about the aggressiveness. You are also wrong about them biting to kill in all cases. I have been bitten by a pit before and immediately it let go with no damage. I know a lot of other people that have been bitten by pits and they let them go. All dogs do the same thing. I would agree pits are dangerous. Just like any animal capable of killing a human is dangerous. I dont think its a conspiracy but it is mass hysteria very similar to the radio program War of the Worlds. Some people believe anything the media feeds them.

Good for you and your experiences, I've had my own. If a pitt bites me I will stomp it to death, no fucks given.

You can post your "well pitts arent the worst ever so they are average" links till your fingers fall off. They are an aggressive breed, they have killed children and adults. They were bread to fight and that is a fact. I watched one try to kill my own mother before I stomped the fucking thing. I should have finished the piece of shit off.

Forum List

Back